two hearts, together

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Xev, Jan 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. stretched a junkie's broken promise Valued Senior Member

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Oh Xev I didn't realize bringing up an internet romance would put your back up. I just found this act on your part a tad bit tacky if you know what I mean, but hey there seems nothing that's too beneath you right? A round of applause for how COOL Xev is and how she is soooo not catty like those other females she holds in contempt. PATHETIC!!! Now go have fun you sour insecure wench.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Gustav Banned Banned

fun?
    aaah of course!

gaming and fucking gaming and fucking gaming and fucking gaming and fucking gaming and fucking gaming and fucking gaming and fucking gaming and fucking gaming and fucking gaming and fucking gaming and fucking gaming and fucking gaming and fucking gaming and fucking gaming and fucking gaming and fucking gaming and fucking gaming and fucking gaming and fucking gaming and fucking gaming and fucking gaming and fucking gaming and fucking gaming and fucking gaming and fucking gaming and fucking gaming and fucking gaming and fucking gaming and fucking gaming and fucking

8. Gustav Banned Banned

profile posted where?
    on sci, you find a post of his and click on name or search?
    so again, a profile hosted on what?

*liar

9. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Ah, Xev is a good girl. I wonder how you old-timers go about choosing who you pick on next.

10. Roman Banned Banned

I personally like Xev's posts about how great NIN is. God, she is such a geek.

11. Xev Registered Senior Member

Slutzilla: I still have no idea what you're on about on the internet romance bit...well actually I do. You should really use some skepticism when listening to men....even your email buddys.

He's the one who made the hips comment, btw....although it was put a bit more nicely.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

None of the mean things you say can hurt me. Pain doesn't hurt when it's all you've ever known.

Siiiigh.

Gustav:
    No, stupid, google doesn't host his profile. I entered "Mephura" because I couldn't easily find a post on Sciforums.

Good grief, google doesn't host anything.

Aren't you the author of some fanboy wanking regarding the Gendanken, yourself?
    She ain't gonna cyber you for this, you know.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2006
  12. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Will you cyber me Xev? I'm lonely.

13. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Xev: Slutzilla: I still have no idea what you're on about on the internet romance bit...well actually I do. You should really use some skepticism when listening to men....even your email buddys.

Slutzilla? That's a new one. My ex will get a kick out of that one mind if I use it? Xev I am naturally a skeptic so ýes I do take everything with a grain of salt and for your information we don't email often. I am terrible at correspondence even with those I know well never mind with those I've never met. You should know by now I rarely wage personal attacks unless in defence and you were the first to behave as if I threw a grenade in your window when I was simply stating the act somehow unworthy of you. It seemed as if you suddenly regressed into some kind of infantilism and taking the piss on something which is actually quite sad. Anyway it wasn't the blog so much as the disclosure of gendy's name which got me going. Okay now. Must get going.

Xev: "None of the mean things you say can hurt me. Pain doesn't hurt when it's all you've ever known"

Who can live and not know pain?

14. Gustav Banned Banned

yes i am. please do drop a line or two in there
    why must you be so mean anyway? i have complete and utter faith that gendy and i will someday be as one. it is simply meant to be

in the meantime....you kinda pique my interest and i am feeling all tingly and shit. tell me, honeybunch, what do you look like?

i picture you kinda slender, pale milky skin and jet black hair. your perky breasts are to die for. and your perfectly curved derriere? magnifico is what i imagine it to be.

so!
    am i right? or am i wrong?

15. Xev Registered Senior Member

Lucysnow:
    While I realize that you're too old and inelastic to attract much male attention, including hostile male attention, but it might be helpful for you to realize that the little bastards lie and exaggerate, especially when there are matters of pride involved.

I don't recall disclosing her name, would you be kind enough to find the reference?

Gustav: I'm 400 lbs overweight and I have halitosis. My hair is black, though, from not being washed for years.

16. Gustav Banned Banned

/pant

17. Gustav Banned Banned

cos i know you lie

18. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

I'm 400 lbs overweight and I have halitosis. My hair is black, though, from not being washed for years.

Wow! If you were snaggle-toothed, you'd be the woman of my dreams!

19. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

A RIGHT STRIKING OBSERVATION...!!!

That could be your chorus...

There's your song title...

In the video, you will meander about an 18th century sanitorium, questioning the validity of existence and the claim that all hitherto held "normal" could in fact be said to be "sane" at all.
    Frequently you will gaze out of barred windows at grey, overcast skies, or wander the grounds as though lost in drizzling rain... perhaps stumbling upon a small cemetery which yields up cryptic seeming secrets from its baleful environs.

If you want to go for the total "over the top" - type package, the place could have a small chapel on the grounds which you find yourself in as though accusing God Almighty of making your life all crappified just out of spite or somesuch.

It Shines , I tell ya...

It's sheer genius...!

It's got Wu ...

20. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Xev: While I realize that you're too old and inelastic to attract much male attention, including hostile male attention, but it might be helpful for you to realize that the little bastards lie and exaggerate, especially when there are matters of pride involved.

And what do you know of my age? Or the attention I receive? I am always in the company of men. I simply enjoy them in and out of bed. As for hostile male attention I have never received it. They like to snog me not slap or abuse me.

I am not afraid to look men in the eye and I can simply walk down the street, sit in a restaurant, go to a party or simply get on a plane and go somewhere else and men approach me not the other way around. I am one of those lucky women who doesn't have to flaunt herself for attention. I am naturally liked. What of you Xev? Are you naturally liked other than the fact that you swallow from any foul substance placed in your mouth?

You are an insecure twit aren't you afterall? A feminist, a champion of blah blah blah except when there is another woman in your midst. No wonder you champion andrea dworkin another insecure complaining vindictive bitch. Do you also scream RAPE after they've fucked you?

Anyway I heard you were pretty but not someone to stop traffic or anything, I mean there are limits to your charm. Unless of course its a male who enjoys being bombarded with hateful comments, childish notions and vindictiveness with a splash of death metal thrown in. You date boys do you? Or do you enjoy the company of men? I only deal with men and I don't have to find them over the internet.

Xev: I don't recall disclosing her name, would you be kind enough to find the reference?

The name was disclosed in the blog as you mentioned. You wrote:

"How do I lack scruples for using the popular search engine "google" to find mephura's "blog"? Did you know her name?
    I didn't. It's so nice that Mephura told us all."

You behave like a bored retard who has nothing better to do on vacation than look up some turds blog and then try to make it seem you are somehow above the sewer. The fact you even bothered to start a thread on his sorry blog makes you the one who enjoys rolling around in muck. I shouldn't be suprised really. I mean to think Meph and Gendy would even be in your thoughts long enough outside of sciforum to bother to google his name!! What were you looking for exactly? You are like one of those tacky babes from Desperate Housewives who have nothing better to do than sniff their neighbors dirty undearwear. HaHaHa! You stupid pathetic LOSER!!!

You see Xev you make it impossible to treat you reasonably or even like a lady. So go ahead come back with some catty little remark. It suits you and is quite revealing...like the picture of Dorian Grey

Last edited: Jan 29, 2006
  21. water the sea Registered Senior Member

Lucysnow,

If you are indeed one of those *lucky* women, then please consider that your being "naturally liked" is a matter of *luck* and is none of your doing. You can take no credit for being "naturally liked".
    That streak of luck may end anytime, as it is with things that depend on luck.

A reasonable person can treat anyone reasonably.

It takes a lady to treat another like a lady, or like a gentleman.

22. Meanwhile Banned Banned

Anyway, isn't this thread simply an attempted spin-off from the recently axed series, "Mods are too lax"? A thread BTW where Mephura blazons us, in a single swing, with a Gendanken sporting dirty bleach blonde locks, trimmed ever so stylishly in a she mullet, her gut hanging ever so daintily over her sweatpants. That's the thread Bag Daddy informs us about Gendanken's kids, Sydney May, Lou Ellen, and Larry Jr. And in one single motion he gleefully regurgitates a dreary three year sporadic Diary from a single can of beer. All in here. Burp. So what's the big deal?

"Nose where it doesn't belong? If one doesn't want things seen, they should be more carefull where they put them, don't you think?"
    —Mephura to Wanderer.

23. Gustav Banned Banned

mmmm
    the smell of pussy pervades this thread. yummy!

/blissed out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.