tony1, Sir Loone, and anyone else that wants to chime in.

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Patman, Nov 5, 2001.

1. tony1 Jesus is Lord Registered Senior Member

*Originally posted by Taken
    Well actually my fathers family was from Wales....but I have never been there. I am here by no act of my own. But I will never take for granet that a LOT of people died for me to be here with the freedoms I now hold so dear.

So, what's your plan for addressing the issue of whose homeland it is?

*The first who died for my freedoms were the Native Americans.*

?
    They performed human sacrifices.
    I'm guessing those who were sacrificed didn't die so much "for your freedoms" as for being sacrificed to demons.

*It would seem those on the European continent aren't exactly living under supression or dictatorship. England, France, and the UK are not only blooming with individual freedom but harbor little racial or religouse prejudice these days.*

Yeah, "these" days.
    We were talking about "those" days, though.

*Perhaps our forefathers should have hung out a bit and made a claim in their own lands, instead of running from the challenge.*

They "hung out" for centuries.
    How long do you figure they should have "hung out" for?

In any case, perhaps they "should have," but what are you going to do now?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Taken Registered Senior Member

Human sacrifice to demons? And you know this for a fact because? You are native American?
    Just as my salvation was blood bought by Jesus, my earthly freedoms were blood bought by men. Not all of which were WHITE Tony. Might I remind you that our beloved Christmas tree and easter eggs and most all of our celebrations are stolen from Pagans. Now do you celebrate these holidays in any form? Judge not if you can not be judged. It was a man willing to slay his own son who stood in the Gap to recieve the promise of a God willing to slay His own Son for our dark retched little asses.
    You were not here to know the intertaction if any that God has with other men. Who are you to dictate to whom God will show Himself?
    Oh I forgot, none are righteouse but by way of agreeance with Tony, king of all he asseses. You who dare to stand in the prescence of God and proclaim himself less wretched than others.
    "Do not stand and pray Thankfull am I that I am not like those."
    "the smallest of these is the greatest"
    "would a shepard not leave the entire flock to retrieve ONE lost lamb?"

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. tony1 Jesus is Lord Registered Senior Member

*Originally posted by Taken
    Human sacrifice to demons? And you know this for a fact because? You are native American?

You mean to say that you don't know?

*Just as my salvation was blood bought by Jesus, my earthly freedoms were blood bought by men. Not all of which were WHITE Tony.*

While blacks and native Americans did fight in wars against communism and naziism, and we can thank them for that, it's starting to look like anyone who died for any reason at all, died "for your freedom."

*Might I remind you that our beloved Christmas tree and easter eggs and most all of our celebrations are stolen from Pagans.*

You stole your Christmas and Easter decorations?
    Luckily, you did say they were your beloved stuff.
    It isn't my beloved stuff.

*Now do you celebrate these holidays in any form?*

No.

*Judge not if you can not be judged.*

Only those who can be judged should judge?
    What a twist.

*It was a man willing to slay his own son who stood in the Gap to recieve the promise of a God willing to slay His own Son for our dark retched little asses.*

Asses being retched are a strange visual there.
    You probably mean wretched.

*Oh I forgot, none are righteouse but by way of agreeance with Tony, king of all he asseses.*

Jesus is the King of Kings, and he is my king, so that makes me a king.

And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
    (Revelation 1:6, KJV).

*You who dare to stand in the prescence of God and proclaim himself less wretched than others.*

We're supposed to stand.

By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
    (Romans 5:2, KJV).

I am blessed of God.

---wretch·ed adj. wretch·ed·er, wretch·ed·est

1. In a deplorable state of distress or misfortune; miserable
    2. Characterized by or attended with misery or woe
    3. Of a poor or mean character; dismal
    4. Contemptible; despicable
    5. Of very inferior quality---

If you are all of those, then I am definitely "less wretched" than you are.
    How did you end up in such rough shape?

Let's deal with each of those one at a time...
    And the king sware, and said, As the LORD liveth, that hath redeemed my soul out of all distress,
    (1 Kings 1:29, KJV).

Because thou shalt forget thy misery, and remember it as waters that pass away:
    (Job 11:16, KJV).

And my soul shall be joyful in the LORD: it shall rejoice in his salvation.
    (Psalms 35:9, KJV).

Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
    (1 Peter 2:5, KJV).

I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
    (Psalms 139:14, KJV).

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. blonde_cupid Registered Senior Member

tony1,

***The problem can be viewed from a number of different perspectives.***

This includes seeing the problem "your way" tony1.

***Anyway you look at it, it is not insurmountable. Most likely, everyone involved knows what needs to be done to solve the problem.***

Seeing the problem "your way" and then moving on to discuss a solution are two different matters.

If you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the problem.

I hope that being part of the problem is not "your way" tony1, or the way of any other participants here.

8. tony1 Jesus is Lord Registered Senior Member

*Originally posted by blonde_cupid
    tony1,

***The problem can be viewed from a number of different perspectives.***

This includes seeing the problem "your way" tony1.

***Anyway you look at it, it is not insurmountable. Most likely, everyone involved knows what needs to be done to solve the problem.***

Seeing the problem "your way" and then moving on to discuss a solution are two different matters.

If you're not part of the solution, then you're part of the problem.

I hope that being part of the problem is not "your way" tony1, or the way of any other participants here.

I hope you realize that you are quoting your own posts, and deftly demolishing your own points.
    It sheds new light on the "seeing things my way" conundrum.

Actually, I don't want anyone seeing problems "my" way.
    That would be too much of a shock, what with not actually seeing anything.
    I'd want people to see solutions "my" way.

Being part of the problem isn't what I do.
    It just looks like it to some people, like tiassa for example.
    As for other participants being part of the problem, that isn't the case either.
    They have problems.

Jesus is the solution.

This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of ALL his troubles.
    (Psalms 34:6, KJV).

9. blonde_cupid Registered Senior Member

tony1,

Who's following who around this circle?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

You posted this:

***Try to see it my way... *

Yes, try.
    Maybe you'll see what the problem is.***

I explained that the "problem" can be viewed from a number of different perspectives (including yours).

My point in re-posting statements which I had previously made was to address your assertion that, supposedly, I did not try to see things (the problem) your way because I suggested a solution (using basic principles taught by Jesus Christ BTW).

Now, you are saying:

***Actually, I don't want anyone seeing problems "my" way...
    I'd want people to see solutions "my" way... Jesus is the solution.***

Good... O.K. then, you got it... agreed.

10. tony1 Jesus is Lord Registered Senior Member

No circle for me.

But, I'm glad you are seeing it my way.

11. Sir. Loone Jesus is Lord! Registered Senior Member

Meaning is to the Glory of GOD! Purpose, there is a 'higher' purpose!

To TONY1 ! Amen!

Last edited: Dec 14, 2001
  12. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Sir Loone ....

And by every right, all Americans should be proud to be. And thankful: in any theocracy, you'd have been jailed, tortured, and executed long ago.

Yes, the Christian wolves eat their own sometimes.

--Tiassa

13. Sir. Loone Jesus is Lord! Registered Senior Member

Freedom of reliegion

We are free in this country, the USA, because of our Christian Faith and the teachings of GOD's Holy Word!

Ours is a Faith of love and 'brother-hood', not as the war-like extremist of the Telliban & Alquida, which teachings are so restrictive that women can not even laugh in the streets or anywhere! And they are not to show there faces in public with out the penalty of death! There so far backwards in many things! We here in the USA have freedoms, and our form of Government was founded on the Judeo-Christian Faith, and we are blessed beyond what we today deserve! GOD BLESS AMERICA!

But humanism, paganism, atheism, etc., will someday send US backwards, and we will lose our rights and privacies and 'freedoms' for some Marxist type of Government that will outlaw (any) expression of one's Faith in GOD and the Bible, and will do more harm to people then good!

Christianity has given the USA a great blessing! You will learn the hard way, but this is truth! GOD BLESS AMERICA! Many still in this country has Faith in the Almighty GOD to guide and to preserve us!

Last edited: Dec 20, 2001
  14. Godless Objectivist Mind Registered Senior Member

Re: Freedom of reliegion

The only thing here I agree with Loon is "Freedom of religion" which is also to mean "Freadom *from* religion" which in other words I don't have to have a religion, though people keep shubing it in our faces!! Mainly Sir Looooooonatic.

15. tony1 Jesus is Lord Registered Senior Member

*Originally posted by Sir. Loone
    We are free in this country, the USA, because of our Christian Faith and the teachings of GOD's Holy Word!

Amen
    God is true to his promise that he blesses his children.
    It is not for nothing that Muslim countries are mostly desert.

*Originally posted by Godless
    The only thing here I agree with Loon is "Freedom of religion" which is also to mean "Freadom *from* religion" which in other words I don't have to have a religion, though people keep shubing it in our faces!!

Duh!!!!!!!!
    No one is forcing you to log on to the RELIGION forum.
    No one is "shubing" anything in your face.

16. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

What about Freedom of speaking???

In these United(???) States???

They lock you up immediately if you speak up for yourself now a days. Because the government and security guards and police think of every human they see as a terrorist.

God bless America...yeah, yeah. Very blessed you are by the godloving government.

Are you guy's blind?

Sir Loone and Tony, tell me one thing...

Why does the security guards and the police pick up Natives and other inhabitants of these United(???) States as being a terrorist?

Just because they make a mistake in the correct spelling of their name...

Explanation please...without quotes and without hallelujah.

Thank you.

17. KalvinB Publicity Whore Registered Senior Member

It's called racial profiling and even Bill Maher thinks it's okay to an extent. Here in reality it's a fact that you are currently more likely to be attacked on a large scale by someone from the middle east. Therefore those from the Middle East are more likely to be questioned.

If a black man killed your spouse would it be racial profiling to have a line up of only black people at the police station?

Do we need to find an asian, a white person, a latino and ect ect to have a "proper" line up?

Ben

18. QueenGypsy13 Registered Member

tony1

After reading this forum on my boyfriend's computer (who would be Patman) I have to say it is interesting, in a really demented way. What the hell are you thinking!! Oh yeah your not!! You are the worst "Catholic" puppet I have ever heard of!! Do you like "Altar Boys too?" You quote the bible every two seconds, do you even know what your saying? Or do you just have a bible in front of you to try to sound important?? Your trying a little to hard my religious wingnut!!

19. tony1 Jesus is Lord Registered Senior Member

Is Patman still alive?

20. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

KalvinB, you miss the point completely. It is ridiculous to question every human living IN the US who is from origin from the Middle-East. And then, what about the Natives??

Isn't this Land(!!!) original inhabited by them?

And then again, if a Black man would kill one of my friends or family members, I would NOT blame all Black humans of that killing. Simply because you can not do so. It is ridiculous to do so.

What kind of action is this? Did you get a message from your great god almighty about this, to do so? Or did your government?

Guess you are a true US inhabitant...Thinking the good, old, god bless america way...

Look at the actions within the US and how they treat humans who are US inhabitants and then think again.

Tony, Sir Loone...I want an answer by you without quotes and hallelujahs. Man, now I am qouting myself.

Don't you have something to say for yourself about this? Where does the bible come in here? Speak for yourself please....

Thank you.

21. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Racial profiling

Regardless of what Bill Maher thinks, consider what racial profiling gets:

* Blacks account for 13% of drug users, 55% of drug convictions, and 74% of drug-related prison sentences.

* Federal crack standard: 5 g crack=5 years federal prison. While crack is no different than powder cocaine at the molecular level, the federal standard is 500 g to equal 5 years. Think about that: why does the "white man's" cocaine require 500 grams to equal what 5 grams of the "black man's" cocaine is worth in prison terms? Want to bust yet another myth? There is no "black man's/white man's" cocaine. In 1995, 65% of American crack smokers were white. In 1995, 2,400 people were prosecuted under the five-gram crack standard: eleven were not black, and three were white.

Just an aside. Back to the actual topic, if'n y'all don't mind.

thanx,
    Tiassa

22. tony1 Jesus is Lord Registered Senior Member

Re: Racial profiling

Given statistics like that, why would any blacks even go near drugs?

23. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Blacks...?

What do you mean, Blacks? Do you want to tell me that only black humans use crack? Well, forget it. I know it is not true.

In the Netherlands it are the White humans and the great number of islamics who use crack by bunches. You can't even get the normal powder without good looking for it. I don't like the crack, to much uneasiness and always want more of it. I prefer the normal flakes...Snow, as we call it.

So quote me on this one gentlemen with the bible.

Marijuana and Cocaine..Hallelujah.

Not stoned at the moment.