Toanadoes/hurricanes

Discussion in 'Earth Science' started by pljames, May 15, 2013.

1. pljames Registered Member

Concerning tornadoes and hurricanes. What holds these to forces together? Inside each is a energy force and a outside energy force. At what point does these energy forces stay stabilized within, without upsetting the outer force? This is a mystery to me? Inside is peace outside is chaos, what keeps them orderly within each other? Paul

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

I am sure there is explanations of weather systems out there on net, or maybe vids on youtube.

Have you ever wondered what would happen, if like a massive hurricane was coming, but america set off a nuke in its middle?
    I wonder have they tested that, and would they even tell us if they did?
    I wonder would there be effects on the hurricane, does anyone know?

Did you know that the energy in bad weather is similar to the energy in cancer? Its what some people call dead orgone, or lifeless energy. Did you know this? If you ever know anyone that gets cancer, the energy in the area of that cancer is virtually dead(some people call this dead orgone). Thats the sort of energy that is in bad weather systems.
    So do you think the people running our world have an idea how to change the weather?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. billvon Valued Senior Member

Then you'd have a massive hurricane coming full of nuclear-weapon fallout.

The two actually have nothing to do with each other.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

Are you sure out in the ocean they would care about nuclear fallout. I seriously doubt with all the nuclear radiation already out there the people running our world care for a little more. Look what japan is going through, and the gov does nout. How many accidents have happened at nuke plants we never heard off?

Plus they have far cleaner nukes today.

I disagree, and i think they use this knowledge to mess with the weather.
    The gov denies orgone energy exists, but william reich stuff was still banned.

I personally believe in orgone energy or a life energy as they call it.