Tina Turner: Anti-White Racist

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by Prince_James, Jan 3, 2007.

1. infoterror Registered Senior Member

Hahahaha

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Man, why did Spidergoat dump this turd in my forum. I hate reading this racist/anti-racist garbage.
    It's also veering dangerously off-topic (not that that's a big deal, some of the best threads are off-topic... although this certainly isn't one of them.)
    Anyway. I'm tempted to dump this in someone else's lap, but I suppose it barely fits the category.
    Sigh.

Anyway.
    To continue with the off-topic ramblings:
    You do realize what iq is, don't you?
    Do you know approximately how many people in a given society have a 100 iq, for instance?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

Say that you have a group of people with various IQs. The "collective IQ" is determined by the most assertive members, not necessarily the smartest or the dumbest. So to say that a society has some people with 90 IQ and some with 145 doesn't matter in the end.

Theoretically, 50 percent have a hundred iq.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Count dooku.......Sorry sudoku,

talking about IQ's do you know what the might GWB's is????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    take care
    zak

8. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

I wouldn't be surprised if Bush's IQ is in at least the top 10%. He did better on his SATs and the military intelligence test than John Kerry. That being said, the decisions he's made are idiotic (unless they are done with the intent of destroying the country).

This article should interest you

http://www.vdare.com/sailer/kerry_iq_lower.htm

9. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Sorry but Tina Turner is a singer, that falls under Art & Culture. It's not my fault she hates white people. I saw her mansion on TV the other day and she has a booth on the front lawn with a big sign that reads, "Free lemonade for crackers".

11. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

12. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

The story is about 5 stories down now, I didn't listen to the youtube clip so I'll take your word she isn't heard saying this on that particular clip.

Frankly Speaking: Oprah, Saddam and the Nazis

Report; Posted on: 2007-01-08 00:41:22

The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently. -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Frank Roman

Well, it seems the queen of daytime puffery Oprah Winfrey has opened an all girl school in South Africa; an all girl Black school that is. In an effort to make up for the “evils of apartheid,” a society in which White Boers created a first world civilization out of nothing and allowed primitive Blacks to work and live among them albeit segregated, Ms. Winfrey is spending big bucks to take around 150 African girls and whip them into fighting shape to take on the world. Now I cannot really condemn this liberal icon, Ms. Winfrey, too severely. After all, she is doing for her people what we as White people ought to be doing for our own. As a matter of fact, on January 2nd when a reporter raised the issue that her school was all Black, Ms. Winfrey replied she is not obligated to please the White residents of South Africa. Of course she made no mention of the ethnic cleansing of South African Whites at the hands of her people, either – probably by some of these children’s very relatives. No surprise there. However, thinking people understand the media’s handling of Ms. Winfrey’s racially charged remark regarding her all girl Black school. The opinion makers zipped up their collective mouths and let it slide down the memory hole hoping no one would notice. However, had some Daddy Warbucks like Donald Trump for example opened an all White school and said he was not obligated to please the Black residents almighty hell would have rained down from the same cult of hypocrites who regularly trash Prussian Blue for their racial activism.
    read the rest of the story

Last edited: Jan 9, 2007
  13. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

I did check the youtube clip and seeing that it was Entertainment Tonight didn't expect to hear the quote even if she did say it. Surprise, surprise, at around 1 min 20 seconds in she does say it!

14. infoterror Registered Senior Member

Black nationalism is a healthy thing. Whites should do the same, and stop the handouts

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

So it was Oprah. Someone owes Tina Turner an apology.

The white South Africans enjoyed every privledge under apartheid, why indeed should Oprah start a school for them?

What about this alleged ethnic cleansing of whites by blacks?

16. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

After 5 pages of posts we find out that it wasn't Tina that said it after all

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I have no problem with what Ms Winfrey said; it's her money, her dream and she is helping the most underpriviliged children of the country who happen to be black. Hopefully, the women that come out of that school can be a catalyst for positive progress in the future.

17. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

South Africa was a white run country. It was blacks that enjoyed the privlege of living there not the other way round. The blacks in South Africa had the highest standards of living which is why so many of them entered the country illegally to live there. All the blacks contributed to South Africa was idiot manual labor and crime.

One million (or 1 in 6) white South Africans have left since 1992. The "ethnic cleansing" is the result of the crime, bad government and discrimination that the black government practices against whites. Quite frankly, white people should get the hell out of there even though Western governments make it difficult for them to immigrate (they need muslim fanatics and blacks more apparently).

http://southafricasucks.blogspot.com/

For example...

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Anti-White Racism Destroying SA Medical Training

Blatant anti-White racism in admission policies at South African Universities is causing well qualified Whites to be turned away because of “reserved places” for underachieving non-White applicants.

Driving While White

Hijackings in the driveways of homes in Pretoria have become increasingly common over recent months.

Crime fight 'became too much'

06 January 2006

A white magistrate who was so sickened and saddened by the endless crime he had to deal with, could take no more and ended his life, shooting himself in the head at the Magistrate’s court in Port Elizabeth. Abe Marais (61) probably felt he was too old to leave SA, and faced with the dark prospect of retiring in the New South Africa, decided to simply end it all.

18. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

I don't have a problem with it either. What I have a problem with is that if the opposite happened and Donald Trump opened a school for only white people in SA we would never hear the end of it.

19. infoterror Registered Senior Member

Only an idiot would consider South Africa better off now than it was under apartheid. But they're not thinking about the country as a whole. To me, it's even more proof that pluralism doesn't work and multiple races can't coexist -- not like we needed more proof.

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

That's not ethnic cleansing, that's white flight.

21. infoterror Registered Senior Member

The two may be related. Increased violence against whites prompts white flight.

22. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

White flight is the PC term for ethnic cleansing.

23. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

The quote, as heard in the youtube clip, was "I don't think I have to appease the white people of this country."

And, yes, apologize to Tina.