Tina Turner: Anti-White Racist

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by Prince_James, Jan 3, 2007.

1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Many people are of mixed ancestry, the determination of which race they belong to in this case is a political and social matter, not one based on science.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Exhumed Self ******. Registered Senior Member

Ah, that's what I thought. I didn't want to call you racist before I was sure, though it seemed likely. Things like this make me embarrassed to be seen browsing this site... well, I would be if it ever came up

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

I don't think anyone objects to Oprah Winfrey opening a school in SA.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Of course not, because education leads to economic prosperity and prevents all those things you attribute to their skin color.

8. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Call me racist, it's a meaningless Marxist term used to silence white people. It doesn't change the fact that SA is turning into a hellhole like Zimbabwe and for the same reasons.

If you're opposed to free speech and want to read politically correct lies go to some other forum, there's plenty to be found.

9. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

I think you are being naive if you think if even all the education in the world is going to help people with an average IQ of less than 80.

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Ha ha, you contradicted yourself. What is education for if not increasing intelligence? They have few schools and low average IQ's, could there be a connection? Huh.

11. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Education and intelligence are two separate things. For example, I know things Stephen Hawking doesn't because I am "educated" in them so in some regards I am more educated than Stephen Hawking. I would never suggest that I was smarter than Stephen Hawking though.

Some of the stuff that Stephen Hawking deals with is so complex and abstract that it is beyond the understanding of average intelligence people no matter how hard they would try to learn and understand it.

12. infoterror Registered Senior Member

Education does not increase intelligence, LOL

13. Exhumed Self ******. Registered Senior Member

Then why does education raise scores on any type of test attempting to measure intelligence? Call it uncovering potential intelligence, if you prefer.

14. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

It's more likely that those who are intelligent go on to higher and better levels of education.

Who do you think will be more intelligent at the age of 30. Someone at 20 with a 115 IQ who goes to college and finishes or someone at 20 with a 145 IQ that doesn't go to college at all?

15. Exhumed Self ******. Registered Senior Member

Probably the person with 145, I guess, since that is probably beyond the threshold of self improvement. Who do you think will be more intelligent at the age of 30... a teenager with an IQ of 80 who goes through high school and college or a teenager with an IQ of 80 that doesn't go to either?

16. nicholas1M7 Banned Banned

Shaddup, my IQ used to be 130 2 years ago, after I became more interested with increasing my intelligence using the intelligence enhancing technique of image streaming and intellectual discussions, its now a steady, and apparently permanent 143 ish. I could never generalize on facts and bits of information like I do now. I'm 24, and it was only about 3 months now that I actively began reading widely on a variety of subjects that I interest myself and speculate on without any prior education or introduction to - just like everyone else of that intellectual range. I reached the conclusion that the collective IQ of a society is not determined by its dumbest members. The collective IQ is more important than the individual's. And it is almost a constant to say that the in every group or community, the collective IQ is determined by its most assertive representatives.

17. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

Probably the one that goes to high school, but no one with an IQ of 80 should be in college. Finishing high school would probably only be good for a few points.

18. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

If you study for IQ tests you can raise your score but you will hit a ceiling eventually.

I don't know how much IQ tests have to do with facts. An IQ test is not a game of Trivia Pursuit or Jeopardy.

It would depend on the distribution of IQs wouldn't it?

There's going to be a huge difference between a society with an average IQ of 70 and one with an average IQ of 100.

19. Ragnarok Hang em High.... Registered Senior Member

Ive heard that if a person has an IQ difference of 10 or more than another person, it seems almost impossible for the two to engage in a meaningfull conversation. (i predict an insult comeing my way).......in 3........2.......1.....

20. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

I think 'meaningful' is a bit of a relative term. Can you have a meaningful conversation with someone with exactly the same IQ but no overlapping interests?

21. Ragnarok Hang em High.... Registered Senior Member

'Meaningful' was not the correct word usage, you are correct. You could substitute it with 'interesting'. Where the conversation can hold both parties interest.

22. Count Sudoku Banned Banned

I guess it depends on how you define meaningful and even then I wouldn't agree with the statement. The difference between below average and above average is how people deal (or can't deal) with abstract concepts which usually don't come up that often in real life situations.

23. draqon Banned Banned

kkk would happen

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2007