Timeless vs Time

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by BlackHoley, Apr 11, 2014.

1. BlackHoley Banned Banned

I coached Stephen Hawking's daughter... everywhere. Good enough for you?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

Good with me. Now that we've got the credentials out of the way let's get down to the nitty gritty. Please explain the definition of the meter to me.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. BlackHoley Banned Banned

Do you really believe what I said, because if you taught the military in classes, I want to know... what was your education before you started teaching ''physics..'' You do realize half your posts are pseudo rubbish? I doubt many posters here would disagree with me... even with the dregg trolls.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. BlackHoley Banned Banned

Yeh... as I said, I don't believe you. Your posts don't convince me you are educated enough to even teach in a highschool class, never mind a military class. If it really did happen, I'd love to know who your supervisor was!

8. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

Are you trying to tell me you are a liar?

9. BlackHoley Banned Banned

If I am, I am a very honest one. Unlike you.

10. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

A very honest liar? Wow, dude. You need your meds adjusted.

11. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

Now how about that explanation of the definition of the meter?

12. BlackHoley Banned Banned

How about the departments address first where you taught mechanics at the military and we might have a deal.

13. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

Bwahahahaahahaha

You expect me to give you personal information? Not likely. If you can't take my word for it, then don't. But be very careful what you say about that, because remember, at any time I can pull a rabbit out of a hat and make you look silly. But I'll let you make a complete and utter fool of yourself before that happens. It makes it all worth it if the drama is HUGE!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. BlackHoley Banned Banned

No I didn't think so. There is no way an establishment would hire you. I'd have better luck running for president. Unless your boss was completely incompetent... which is open for possibility... wouldn't be the first time someone claims to be able to do a job and weasel their way in by deception.

15. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

Put it this way, the Department of the Army reviewed my records and decided that I needed to be an instructor, so they made me one. They chose me. Can you believe it?

16. Russ_Watters Not a Trump supporter... Valued Senior Member

*opens a fresh bag of popcorn*

17. BlackHoley Banned Banned

... No, let me put it the way you put it

... Bwahahahaahahaha

Thanks for the comedy. I am off to sleep. Don't dream to much about work, it's not worth the fantasy.

18. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

Nighty Night, don't let the bed bugs bite!

19. Motor Daddy Valued Senior Member

BlackHoley, Instead of counting sheep, use the time to figure out how you explain the definition of the meter.

You know mathematicians count sheep "0.999..., 1.999..., 2.999...", as opposed to other people that count sheep "1, 2, 3" right?

20. Undefined Banned Banned

Hi everyone. I just posted the following in BlackHoley's other thread. But since this thread is also on this topic and the discussion already seems to be going different directions because of the starting disagreement on the common base understandings in mainstream related to this OP topic, I will also post the info here so all can read and agree on the basic understandings about time already in mainstream at least. Good luck, everyone!...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loop_quantum_gravity#The_problem_of_time_in_quantum_gravity

21. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

22. BlackHoley Banned Banned

I've attempted to explain in a number of ways how this happens, even telling you what the mathematics are doing and why this isn't a time dimension.

If you want, I can explain it again. You have to promise to listen first.

23. BlackHoley Banned Banned

Thank you for that.