There is an all powerful man

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Ro6, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

you're not seeking anything...mr. sanctimonious. yes, the children will get the truth about life from YOU, not from GOD. your threats are comical. i'm damn near super-human with the power i've received. power that we are all capable of obtaining, and that your philosophy is squelching. i'm not hiding. i am the lampstand. i am the salt of the earth. i am the mother. and my children will live forever.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bishadi Banned Banned

i learn every day

2 meetings yesterday, a new book to read

and spend almost 14 hrs a day, head down (for almost 30 years)

darling, working (homework) is about all i do with my life (i don't work for income, i work for life)

i am just a person; all knowledge is from existence itself and all the contributors who have written their knowledge and their opinions are ALL WITHIN EXISTENCE (god, if that is the name you like)

Lori, you are quite funny when you want too be

the power of knowing 'life' and how to 'give life' by choice and live in them actions imposed to existence

now that is power and all of mankind are equally capable

what is my philosophy?

that all can understand: check

that all are equally capable: check

that the truth of life is what enable each to live 'good' : check

that the fibs of beliefs will be extinct as 'we the people' begin to comprehend what we are and how to live forever in what we do? .... check

my philosophy is that each, equally, are a part of existence (God) and that each are capable. Does that bug you? Are you a preacher feeling like you may be unemployed?

hey............... lampstand; you shading the light!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

bishadi,

if you have to read books to find god who is all around you and in everything, that should be your first clue that something is terribly wrong. and it's all up to you and your studies to save the world...to educate the masses...to find god for them...in a book. how patronizing. the sad truth being that many people will believe this lie of yours.

i know you don't find god in a book. and that should be obvious and quite common sense to a lot of other people. think about it...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bishadi Banned Banned

i didn't/don't......... but i am always open to learn (see the differences between you and i?) eg... i use the word entanglement and you think it is something magical when in reality it is a property of light that shares how all of existence is truly a part of the whole (unequivocally true)

see the difference; reality shares truth, denying parties like to maintain their beliefs over continually learning.

you could not even tie your shoe unless someone taught you

just as you will not comprehend reality unless you learn

to combine the knowledge of mankind into the understanding of life, then all people can comprehend existence equally

especially if the material knowledge is grounded to nature (all of existence)

i know existence by all that has been experienced and to observe many books and opinions from all over the world, then by combining the knowledge flavored from many; the underlying principles can be observed

'light is life'

8. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

i learn from god and life, and i do not believe in magic.

9. Bishadi Banned Banned

then how did god, come visit you?

what is life?

if you do not believe in magic, then for every phenomenon you have experienced, you should be able to discount it as just your imagination; if you cannot define it and it be true, naturally!

10. Bishadi Banned Banned

and i forgot to ask;

is 'light' the life of mass?

yes or no

11. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

god communicates with me in a variety of ways and by a variety of means. he provides enlightenment and understanding through everything around me.

he is in everything. he is law. he is part of me.

12. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

sure...sounds good.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. Bishadi Banned Banned

all of that i can agree on EXCEPT "he provides enlightenment and understanding through everything around me."

then tell us all

what is life?

Lori,

please..... i get dizzy swinging

that concept of life, is what 'all of mankind' wants to comprehend

go ask him, and make that your priority before sleeping with your new man; give up the truth before your own needs

and if you have access to the boss (per your claims), then please do what is right for others first

14. Bishadi Banned Banned

is that your answer?

15. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

life is something you experience.

16. Bishadi Banned Banned

so when sleeping; are you dead? (you are not experiencing and know it)

what is life, lori?

what is the difference of a person alive and dead?

17. Lori_7 Go to church? I am the church! Registered Senior Member

you experience sleep.

what is the difference between alive or dead? the functionality of the physical body.