There are no gays in iran?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by vincent, Sep 26, 2007.

1. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

The iranian prez said at th american university during his very intelligent speach there are no gays in iran, the staff and students whooped with laughter not realising he was also a very talented comedian.

No gays in iran, how can that be possible when he hanged 2 12 year old boys for being gay last year, the boys turned down the attentions of a horny iranian cleric who once scorned told the religous police they were both gay, him being a responsible religous figure they took his word for it & sentenced the boys to death, for homosexuality, now he is saying there are no gays in iran, is because they have all been hanged?

or does he live in a gay free country that somehow parents dont gave birth to gay chidren?
    is it scientifically possible that such a country could exist?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. otheadp Banned Banned

you know the good ol' saying: "you are what you pretend does not exist"

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. maxg Registered Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

First of all, the hanging is barbaric.

But there are conflicting reports on the reasons:
    http://www.washblade.com/2005/7-29/news/worldnews/iran.cfm

8. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

bang on the nail, & for once i totally agree with you, i too think he is a closet gay & he like the religous police & the religous zealots who are running the country are all gays too, & like cathloic priests they hope that emerging themselves deep in there religon somehow god can cure them of the homosexuality, i firmly believe all muslim extemists are closet gays killing people because there angry at there own gay feelings.

The prez of iran is obviously just a rent boy of the ayhtollah, or where both wrong & there are no gays in iran, afterall the prez there always tells the truth whether its about nukes or gays he never tells porkies does he, or is he just sick of being porked by the ayhtollah, no wonder pork is a dirty word & unclean in muslim society.

9. otheadp Banned Banned

i can't believe this, but him coming to Colombia is actually a success!
    not in the Muslim world, of course, where the event will be "creatively" edited to show him as a hero.
    but back on Planet Earth, his nuttiness really came out and worked as a unifying force for the Left and Right. ironically, the existence of gays saved the day. thank G-d they exist, is all i can say

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. John99 Banned Banned

Reminds me of the movie 'midnight express', is it really that bad in Iran?

11. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

well it is if your gay and your not in the religous police or your not part of the government, then what happens is basically if a cleric or the prez takes a shine to you & wants to bed you, you basically have to do it for ayhtollah & country or else they will say they caught you in the act of homosexuality & hang you, even thought they are the ones who are gay.
    Lol these iranian religous zealots are true comedians.

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

It's like racism in the US; its bad for those who are the targets, everyone else can't see what the noise is about.

The situation in Iran is ripe for a revolution. They've never been kept down for long.

13. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

I would like to say the american president of the university really layed into the iranian nutcase, i was not expecting such a attck on him, afterall they did invite him there, i dont think the brainless idiot from iran really new what he was letting himself in for, he was basically a freak show for people to laugh at, i seen another scenario in oxford in london when the university there invited the libyan president ca-daffy duck via satellite (he never leaves his tent) to address the students there, unfortunatley he got a pretty eay ride of them unlike in america, he ranted for 30 minutes with everyone looking perplexed trying to make sense out of anything he said, they laughed mainly, but no one commented on what a complete idiot he was, even a drunk could have sounded more coherent than him, and the BBC hosting it equally did not point out how stupid the whole thing was, after 30 minutes he decided he was bored he dropped his mike & pissed off leaving the show with another 30 minutes to kill, imbecile would be a understatement to describe him, i assume he is much like the iranian prez & all dictators they all share the same disease, like mugabe who thinks gays are animals that need killing, stupid people really are incredible & yet we let them run countries.

14. otheadp Banned Banned

Kadaffi is the Muslim Michael Jackson

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Yeah, no shit. Give him enough rope to hang himself, as the saying goes.

16. John99 Banned Banned

yeah sure

17. Saquist Banned Banned

Ya know...I'm no fan of Homosexuality but the only reason why this is true because the kill them or wack it off.

18. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

???

19. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

nope no gays at all

20. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

which one is the gay one?

21. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

neither of them anymore

22. otheadp Banned Banned

they're sad, not gay

23. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Look at were the nooses are being placed, in that position they will not break the neck and sever the spine, they will choke the poor bastards to death, about 6 minuets of agony, yes they are being really merciful.