Theory of this universe

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by Arch Druid, Jul 18, 2000.

1. Arch Druid Registered Member

I believe that universe was not created by the big bang but rather trnasfered thoruogh the rupture the big bang created.I believe that the black hole from a papllel universe are the reasons for these big bangs.The black holes would explode with all this enegy which is equivilent to that of a big bang. Now thats alot of energy and it could cause something to go on forever and ever because of the lack of friction. Quasars can be the results of these now WHITE HOLES. The quasars keep pushing the matter and energy that was released. An extra boost of momentum if you will. Now you may be wondering, what does this have to do with matter? Well I think that blackholes are a transfer between universes and the white holes is where it exits. When a black hole pulls something in, it seems to be like a toliet. It spins as it goes in. How do we know the pulled in matter is crushed? Sure we may THINK it is but we really dont know that. I have an example for this transefer just to make a picture in your mind. If a star in mid-life is pulled in through a black hole, it would be transferred through a white hole as a mid-life star. If you are one of those people who are completley convinced that black holes rip and crush everything, I think that the force and energy involved is so great it pushes the matter forward so fast it seems to break up and flux. That may explain why some of the astronomers think that some stars are older than the universe itself.

Quasars and pulsars play an important in my theory. As I said before, quasars are white holes or the remains of white holes pushing matter and energy forward. The matter keeps going and going. When astronomers said that the universe may be pulling itself in, I thought about it and came up with this: A blackhole pulls everything within its vicinity. A pulsar may assist a black hole by also pulling matter and energy in. To where, I do not know. That will slow the expansion of the universe and eventually begin to pull in again. I have often been asked but what about the white holes that are still pushing forward? I said how can somehting be pushed forward if there is nothing to pull in on the other side?
    THIS IS NOT COMPLETE!!!!

[This message has been edited by Arch Druid (edited July 17, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Arch Druid (edited July 18, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Arch Druid (edited July 19, 2000).]

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. David G. Smith Registered Member

THE THEORY WHERE A BLACK HOLE REVERSES AND EMMITS MATTER STATES THAT THIS COULD BE A QUASAR. BLACK HOLES ARE COLLAPSED STARS SO
    IF IT IS THE BEGINNING OF THE UNIVERSE WHERE
    DID THE STAR COME FROM?
    SORRY,DOESN'T SEEM LOGICAL TO ME.
    CHECK YOUR SPELLING.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.