Theory / feminism/ blah yo ha yo see yo do

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Tnerb, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

You had me until-you, wrong, as.

It is terrible to be criticized for something that you can see in the criticizer?
    It is terrible to be criticized for something that you know is incorrect about yourself?
    It is terrible to be criticized for something that is true about you, hence improper to point out, and "wrong" in the vernacular?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tnerb Banned Banned

This is easy.

Men are considered by the bible to have been made first, to have been brought a woman by god. It is a general everybody like feel to it (draqon understands). Everyone goes along with these lines...

Of course women are more controlling and such, but how would they be the 1st sex is my question??

Also ... what makes a first sex anyway..

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

So you're saying that the superiorities of men and women go undiscussed and unchallenged?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tnerb Banned Banned

Yes, it's wrong to be pointed out and spitted at in a forum when you're writing perfect english once the idiots of extremeism here (idiots, note) figure out you're writing perfect english bla bla blah!

You got it right, why do you say you can't understand it?

8. draqon Banned Banned

lol undiscussed...thatz of course why we are discussing it right now.

9. Tnerb Banned Banned

Wow! You finally understand.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

congrulations.

It's held secret. Similar to my other thread.

This of course is also very very deep... not to mention inline (opposed to buffoon one RAVEN) with theory and itself proclaiming different lines,

it is pefectly acceptable...

10. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

BECAUSE I didn't understand it.
    If you didn't want to be understood, why would you have posted it on a public forum looking for feedback?

What?

If you don't want a response, why post it?

Let's look at it, shall we?

"As far as the whole debate/theory on feminism is concerned it is IMO that"
    So far no problem.
    You are saying that you have an opinion about your understanding of what feminism is.

"mens and womens superority rightly considered secret and to his or her self go unchallanged as far as men are concerned."
    I tried.
    This makes absolutely no sense at all.
    I can even try and look past how it is worded and come to some conclusion about what you were trying to say.
    It may as well just be a random collection of words.

The subject of the sentence, I assume is "mens and womens superiority".
    First of all, who are they both superior to?
    Are you saying men are superior to women? It certainly doesn't say that.
    "rightly considered secret" - What?
    So it should be a secret whether men or women are superior? :shrug:
    "and to his or her self go unchallanged" WHAT??

I give up.

I can't tell if you are trying really hard to sound abstract and "theoretical" or you are seriously that horrendous at forming sentences.
    How do you even survive if you communicate that poorly?
    I really think you are trying to soubd like a philosopher, rather than simply speaking in plain English, and you simply don't know how to.
    So you make no sense at all.

I swear it is like trying to have a conversation with someone who has smoke weed, non-stop for an hour.
    Have you ever done that sober? It is pretty well impossible.

Try English, please.

11. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

1: Those were three very different statements. Which one was correct?

2: Men and Women have been arguing superiority for a very long time. Men's physical prowess dominated until the industrial revolution, when it ceased to matter so much. Women and Men think differently on a basic functional level. Thus women are terriffic project managers, but not so great at things which require direct logic, like engineering. Either sex can do either job and do it well, women are just predisposed towards organizational jobs and men are predisposed to instruction-giving/following jobs.

12. Tnerb Banned Banned

My words should be an inspiration to assholes and an inspiration to them (people like you); who have a nearly complete and deluded self deluded ego-centricity?

No, I am struggling with my ego, but no, I am by no means asking to write english (I do so perfectly well thank you).

I am not asking for your bullshit, I'm asking you to consider yours.

That's all.
    Not to mention we've already been discussing the issue while you was posting your nonsense.

Try reading it, please>?
    I hope you feel like fucking shit.

13. Tnerb Banned Banned

It is terrible to be criticized for something that you can see in the criticizer?
    It is terrible to be criticized for something that you know is incorrect about yourself?
    It is terrible to be criticized for something that is true about you, hence improper to point out, and "wrong" in the vernacular?

You had me until-you, wrong, as.

You said this, and I considered you meant only that you didn't understand my sentence until you arrived at (bold) the "wrong as" ???

In every case each sentence supports and attempts to understand the origonal sentence I had made, which is still the same and pefectly understandable.

Try harder or give up, I'll accept that (you lose, I win.)... (to continue the one_raven bs).
    Unless we continue the conversation at reasonable levels of acceptance.....

14. Tnerb Banned Banned

This is what I like to hear!!!
    Thank the maker, maybe someone else will get a clue!!!

15. Carcano Valued Senior Member

Women are superior in some ways but many have chosen to abandon these qualities in favour of imitating men.

16. Tnerb Banned Banned

I'd like to hear something par or above in line with a basic wikipedia; similar to whta you've said above, by someone else. If someone who "believes they understand feminism" posts, I would be shocked (finally some information on the exact subject I have been divulging in...) Not to mention the fact that I understand it so very well, and am getting the boot, by what? Morons? What else are they?

Morons, that is the defination, that or those comforted by their deluded self egocencritity... My opinion is that <<

Also, I don't believe someone will unload the beast on me. If they do, it would be a genuine conversation about the truths and debates of feminism (which probably will not happen do to idiots .. dang that!)

Anyway ........... yes feminism is a pretty complicated matter. I am of the opinion that I understand it pretty well. Better than some lousy book, that is. Infact if some idiot would consider the fact that statements can be said in fewer sentences than required of one full book they'd get a grip!!!!

17. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Fuck it.
    I give up.
    It's impossible.

If you do then I have gone insane.

For what?

Did you say something that should make me feel like shit?
    Perhaps if you said it in English I would have understood it.

See what happens when you speak complete gibbersih? People can't even tell when you are making them feel like shit.

18. Tnerb Banned Banned

Because you are fighting someone or something that you can't understand... you fool... maybe now you get it?

19. Tnerb Banned Banned

True.

It's a terrible thing for them I believe.. I do have empathy for them as well. I figure everyone does! The thing is they are just doing it for the sake of it, and doing it because they can, while maintaining that power or what not (sorry am a bit too furiated to post decent content) that they still have.

20. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

21. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

I for am yes into being the whisper dog in gottlieb's diary.

Parsnip is you my thought are is now then where to for?

License to exacerbate home and philanthropize generic indigestion will be fervorily met.

Perhaps quack is dog in town for the barrel mount lipscombe tires and jackknife.

Or is that what I'm saying, indeed?

22. Tnerb Banned Banned

I repeate:

comforted by their own self deluded ego-centricity....

If you fail to understand something or someone (or are nearly incapable of doing so), you attack or laugh at it.. haha.. who's laughing (i know i am)

23. Tnerb Banned Banned

Unfortunately you fail to understand that what you are saying is complete jibberish. This is done mostly by those who believe that they are superior or in a winning or better position..

And it is absurd what you said, absolutely absurd.
    If we tried to teach you how to spell again, you'd probably fail.