The Whole Truth about the Iraq War

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mr. Chips, Mar 5, 2004.

1. Mr. Chips Banned Banned

Nice video, if you haven't seen it, you can open the new winamp, choose "File" and then "Play URL" and enter the following: http://65.26.193.244:6666/;stream.nsv It is nothing but testimony from those who held the offices and had the inside experience sufficient to know what they are talking about.

It wont work unless you open it in winamp. It's not super high quality but you can get the idea, our president and his cronies are misleading, lying bags of shit. How can you tell when they are lying? When they talk. They have no faith in democracy, no desire to support it or develop it or defend it and every desire to usurp it for the amassing of more power for themselves and their favored brown-noses. They give ya nothing but lies.

Interesting that they seem to be getting away with it, being dictatorial, ruling from whim rather than wisdom. Seems nice and cozy to those in bed with the power tripping which is too many. Only problem is that it is destined to fail through an acceleration of violence as the ship of state starts listing and rocking from lack and abuse of steerage. I have no doubt that the USA will capsize and sink beneath the waves to extinction but how much of humanity and life in general it takes with it is what concenrns me. Tthey are bringing the general concept of the "nation-state" to the end of its shelf-life. The US can no longer sustain the illusion of functionality to any one who looks with genuine attention and it is supposed to be the example of a successful country.

Hmmm, what will be the features of the next experiment? Same as the old boss? I doubt it. I think we're liable to find some peer-to-peer way to organize rather than continue to attempt to depend on the boss-knave ideology. The information explosion will just force us to get practical or exploded in perhaps multifareous painful ways, most likely...

or not.