The Whole Energy of our Universe

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by dapifo, Apr 14, 2014.

1. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

He's got all these posts indexed at home, and just repeats them. mpc755 has been doing it for years.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

How 'bout spam it again, I didn't get it the second time.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cav755 Banned Banned

It's taking people who consider themselves knowledgeable about physics years to understand there is no such thing as non-baryonic dark matter anchored to matter; matter moves through and displaces the aether.

Physicists are starting to understand de Broglie was correct and it is the hidden medium which waves.

'MIT researchers expand the range of quantum behaviors that can be replicated in fluidic systems, offering a new perspective on wave-particle duality.'
    http://newsoffice.mit.edu/2013/when-fluid-dynamics-mimic-quantum-mechanics-0729

'The pilot-wave dynamics of walking droplets'
    [video=youtube;nmC0ygr08tE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmC0ygr08tE[/video]

'Yves Couder . Explains Wave/Particle Duality via Silicon Droplets [Through the Wormhole]'
    [video=youtube;W9yWv5dqSKk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9yWv5dqSKk[/video]

Enjoy your ignorance and denial while you can.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

So, when's your book coming out?

Surely someone of your intellect can teach the whole world. Farsight did his. RC's ToE is on the way. So where's yours?

8. cav755 Banned Banned

Unfortunately, this stuff is so easy to understand it doesn't require a book.

Aether has mass which is displaced by the particles of matter which exist in it and move through it.

Displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward matter is gravity.

What is referred to as curved spacetime physically exists in nature as the state of displacement of the aether.

The state of displacement of the aether is gravity.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave. In a double slit experiment the particle travels through a single slit and the associated wave in the aether passes through both.

9. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Somehow, I think you've said more than enough...

I'm pretty speechless ATM.

10. cav755 Banned Banned

Maybe you will take this moment to use your brain.

'Quantum mechanics rule 'bent' in classic experiment'
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-13626587

'For his part, Professor Steinberg believes that the result reduces a limitation not on quantum physics but on physicists themselves. "I feel like we're starting to pull back a veil on what nature really is," he said. "The trouble with quantum mechanics is that while we've learned to calculate the outcomes of all sorts of experiments, we've lost much of our ability to describe what is really happening in any natural language. I think that this has really hampered our ability to make progress, to come up with new ideas and see intuitively how new systems ought to behave."'

http://www.scientificamerican.com/a...-slit-experiment-skirts-uncertainty-principle

"Intriguingly, the trajectories closely match those predicted by an unconventional interpretation of quantum mechanics known as pilot-wave theory, in which each particle has a well-defined trajectory that takes it through one slit while the associated wave passes through both slits."

What waves in a double slit experiment is the aether.

11. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

No... just no.

12. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

So cav755,
    Can I ask how are you going to apply the scientific method to these thoughts of yours?
    Specifically: How would you test for this aether of mass?

What predictions, what tests, and how can the world of science be shown by repeatability that what you are proposing is valid and worthy of serious consideration?

I hope you don't feel I am implying an opinion when I ask the above.

13. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

So you are saying you realize the analogy is stupid and is completely counter to your absurd conjecture (that space is a supersolid) but since it sounds sort of like your aether you will believe it anyway. That is just weird.

Why would I waste my time assuming that space is like a very viscous fluid and that this somehow suports your conjecture that space is a fluid with zero viscosity. Do you even read what you post? This is getting pretty bizarre, even for you

Not without a traumatic brain injury.

If your characterization of Robert Laughlin as supporting an aether that has the attributes of your conjecture is true, then I will have to say I disagree with him.

14. cav755 Banned Banned

In the following experiment replace BSb with Mb. Have all of the photons traveling the red path be detected at D4. The photons which are traveling the blue path which wind up at D1 and D2 will still allow for the two interference patterns being created at D0 to be discerned.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

What is occurring in a so-called 'delayed choice quantum eraser' experiment is the BBO crystal is creating a downconverted photon pair. We will label one of the photons the "up" photon and the other photon the "down" photon. Both photons are creating interference patterns at D0 regardless of what else occurs in the experiment.

R01 and R02 in the following image are analogous to the two interference patterns being created at D0 regardless of what else occurs in the experiment.

The interference patterns are slightly offset. If you overlay the two images they form a bell curve.

Both "up" and "down" photons are being detected at D3 and D4. Since both sets of photons are being detected at D3 and D4 all you can discern at D0 is the bell curve both sets of photons combine to make. It is the interaction with the second beam splitter which causes only either "up" or "down" photons to be detected at D1 and D2. Since only one set of photons is detected at either D1 or D2 you are able to discern the interference patterns both sets of photons generate at D0.

By replacing BSb with Mb and having all of the photons traveling the blue path wind up at D4 you now know the path of the photon traveling the blue path. You now know the 'which way' information of the photons which are detected at D1 and D2. Since you know the 'which way' information and you are still able to discern the two interference patterns at D0 then there is no such thing as 'quantum eraser'. Since this is evidence there are two interference patterns being generated at D0 regardless of what else occurs in the experiment you now understand there is no such thing as 'delayed choice'.

You now also understand the reason for the two interference patterns generated at D0 is caused by the photon particle traveling either the red or blue path toward D0 and the associated photon wave traveling both the red and blue paths toward D0.

Nothing is delayed. Nothing is erased. There is no such thing as which-way.

15. cav755 Banned Banned

i am saying I am able to use my conceptual abilities to understand this means aether has mass. Space as defined by Everitt has mass.

I do not disagree with Robert Laughlin. I understand matter, solid, fluid, a piece of window glass and stuff all have mass. The relativistic ether described by Laughlin has mass.

16. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Yes, I believe everyone understands what you are saying. The problem is what you are saying is a child-like misunderstanding and over simplification of science. Everyone can see the obvious contradictions in your illogical ideas.

You say your aether imparts no force on objects that move through it and simultaneously somehow imparts force on on everything in the form of gravity. You say your aether forms waves as particles move through it yet the particles that make these waves do not lose energy. You say your aether has the properties of a super solid with zero viscosity and simultaneously has the properties of a viscous fluid. You say that gravity is actually the pressure of the 'displaced' aether pushing on us but pressure of the fluid would not be directional. You say your aether produces waves as light moves through it and in the double slit experiment these waves cause photons (particles to you) to move very large (relative) distances normal to the direction of travel to make interference patterns. These 'aether waves' that cause your 'aether photon particles' to be greatly displaced do not for some reason have any affect when 2 lasers beams are crossed at right angles. So these aether waves sometime have a huge affect on 'aether photon particles' and other times have zero effect. You say your aether has mass but this mass cannot be detected. And on and on.

Each one of your simplistic statements are quite easy to understand as they are quite easy to dismiss. When all of your statements are taken together the utter absurdity of the jumbled and contradictory mish-mash is really rather sad.

I believe this is your cue put up a half page of random quotes and unevidence proclamations.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  17. cav755 Banned Banned

I did not say that. In an analogy I said a bowling ball displaces the supersolid. The supersolid displaces the bowling ball as it fills-in where the bowling ball had been.

I also posted the following Q/A.

Q. Is the bowling ball displacing the supersolid or is the supersolid displacing the bowling ball.
    A. Both are occurring simultaneously with equal force.

The "equal force" part is the force. How you read "equal force" and interpret that to mean no force only you understand.

I am saying there is no loss of energy in the interaction of particles and the aether, not that there is no interaction.

What is postulated as non-baryonic dark matter is aether. There is no such thing as non-baryonic dark matter anchored to matter. Matter moves through and displaces the aether. The Milky Way's halo is the state of displacement of the aether. The Milky Way's halo is curved spacetime. What is referred to geometrically as curved spacetime physically exists in nature as the state of displacement of the aether.

Space as defined by Everitt has mass. The relativistic ether described by Laughlin has mass.

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity by Albert Einstein'
    http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/Extras/Einstein_ether.html

"Think of waves on the surface of water. Here we can describe two entirely different things. Either we may observe how the undulatory surface forming the boundary between water and air alters in the course of time; or else-with the help of small floats, for instance - we can observe how the position of the separate particles of water alters in the course of time. If the existence of such floats for tracking the motion of the particles of a fluid were a fundamental impossibility in physics - if, in fact nothing else whatever were observable than the shape of the space occupied by the water as it varies in time, we should have no ground for the assumption that water consists of movable particles. But all the same we could characterise it as a medium."

if, in fact nothing else whatever were observable than the shape of the space occupied by the aether as it varies in time, we should have no ground for the assumption that aether consists of movable particles. But all the same we could characterise it as a medium having mass which is displaced by the particles of matter which exist in it and move through it.

18. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Sorry cav/mpc, your aether idea is DOA. Let it rest in peace.

I find talking about relativistic honey and your other nonsense really silly and boring.

19. cav755 Banned Banned

"The word 'ether' has extremely negative connotations in theoretical physics because of its past association with opposition to relativity. This is unfortunate because, stripped of these connotations, it rather nicely captures the way most physicists actually think about the vacuum. . . . Relativity actually says nothing about the existence or nonexistence of matter pervading the universe, only that any such matter must have relativistic symmetry. [..] It turns out that such matter exists. About the time relativity was becoming accepted, studies of radioactivity began showing that the empty vacuum of space had spectroscopic structure similar to that of ordinary quantum solids and fluids. Subsequent studies with large particle accelerators have now led us to understand that space is more like a piece of window glass than ideal Newtonian emptiness. It is filled with 'stuff' that is normally transparent but can be made visible by hitting it sufficiently hard to knock out a part." - Robert B. Laughlin, Nobel Laureate in Physics, endowed chair in physics, Stanford University

Matter, solids, fluids, a piece of window glass and stuff have mass.

"Imagine the Earth as if it were immersed in honey," says Francis Everitt of Stanford University in California, the mission's chief scientist. "As the planet rotates, the honey around it would swirl, and it's the same with space and time."

Honey has mass.

"The modern concept of the vacuum of space, confirmed every day by experiment, is a relativistic ether. But we do not call it this because it is taboo." - Robert B. Laughlin

Aether has mass.

20. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Honey has mass, my love,
    aether does too;
    honey is sweet, my love,
    but aether's doggy doo.

21. cav755 Banned Banned

What is referred to as a twist in spacetime in the following video is the state of displacement of the aether.

[video=youtube;s9ITt44-EHE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9ITt44-EHE[/video]

"Imagine the Earth as if it were immersed in honey," says Francis Everitt of Stanford University in California, the mission's chief scientist. "As the planet rotates, the honey around it would swirl, and it's the same with space and time."

Honey has mass and so does empty space.

The 'swirl' is the state of displacement of the aether.

The state of the aether as determined by its connections with the Earth and the state of the aether in neighboring places is the state of displacement of the aether.

22. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

You've been shown why this idea is wrong... you dont' listen. I think perhaps it's time we move this to pseudoscience?

23. cav755 Banned Banned

No one has shown anything of the sort. Just because there are those on this forum who are conceptually unable to understand aether has mass does not make it so.