The Whole Energy of our Universe

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by dapifo, Apr 14, 2014.

1. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

mpc755. and mpc7555. and mpc7555.

Banned from every site he's posted on, including this one.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cav755 Banned Banned

You still haven't explained what dark energy is.

Dark energy is evaporated matter (i.e. aether) emitted into the Universal jet.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

Neither have you. Your 'explanation' is nonsense.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cav755 Banned Banned

Dark energy is evaporated matter (i.e. aether) emitted into the Universal jet.

8. Aqueous Id flat Earth skeptic Valued Senior Member

They should give you (you personally) a button to push on anyone you recognize as a sock puppet. Just flush 'em and clear the threads.

9. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

No thanks, I don't want that kind of responsibility. Besides, I don't know a tenth of the sockpuppets.

10. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

I believe AlexG is right. mpc was a pain on physforum.

11. cav755 Banned Banned

And you have yet to add any value to any thread you post to.

'Cosmic microwave background'
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic..._radiation#Low_multipoles_and_other_anomalies

"With the increasingly precise data provided by WMAP, there have been a number of claims that the CMB exhibits anomalies, such as very large scale anisotropies, anomalous alignments, and non-Gaussian distributions. ... A number of groups have suggested that this could be the signature of new physics at the greatest observable scales"

The new physics is understanding our Universe is a larger version of a polar jet (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_jet).

'Cosmos may be curved, scientists say'
    http://foxnews.com/science/2013/09/12/cosmos-may-be-curved-scientists-say/?intcmp=features

"Now cosmologists suggest these anomalies occur because the universe is not flat. Instead, these researchers propose the universe may be ever so slightly "open," curved in such a way that parallel lines, which never converge or diverge when traveling on a flat surface, will eventually diverge from one another, like on a saddle."

Our Universe is open because it is a larger version of a polar jet.

'Was the universe born spinning?'
    http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/46688

"The universe was born spinning and continues to do so around a preferred axis"

Our Universe spins around a preferred axis because it is a larger version of a polar jet.

'Mysterious Cosmic 'Dark Flow' Tracked Deeper into Universe'
    http://nasa.gov/centers/goddard/news/releases/2010/10-023.html

"The clusters appear to be moving along a line extending from our solar system toward Centaurus/Hydra, but the direction of this motion is less certain. Evidence indicates that the clusters are headed outward along this path, away from Earth, but the team cannot yet rule out the opposite flow. "We detect motion along this axis, but right now our data cannot state as strongly as we'd like whether the clusters are coming or going," Kashlinsky said."

The clusters are headed along this path because our Universe is a larger version of a polar jet.

Dark energy is evaporated matter (i.e. aether) continually being emitted into the Universal jet.

We are moving outward and away from the Universal jet emission point in three dimensional space.

It's not the Big Bang; it's the Big Ongoing.

12. Gremmie "Happiness is a warm gun" Valued Senior Member

Dude... Really? I'm just a novice in this area. But, you really buy into what you're saying? Honestly, you're no more believable than Reiku, and his 200 socks... Any citations to back up what you claim?

Seriously, I'm here to learn these things... Show me what you've got... Or stand down. People come here to learn. We have a few posters here, that know what they're talking about, and then there's the posers...

13. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

t=379000 s after the big bang. The temperature has now fallen to 2970 K and electrons can stick to bare nuclei when the two collide, forming atoms. Because light does not interact (appreciably) with uncharged particles such as neutral atoms, the light is now free to travel great distances. This radiation forms the cosmic background radiation. Atoms of hydrogen and helium, under the influence of gravity, begin to clump together, eventually starting the formation of galaxies and stars.

14. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

The first recognisable trait of alternative theory trolls are the positive 100% certainty they present their nonsense.
    This one though is far more thicker then others as he just repeats and repeats his stuff adding new theoretical reasonings without any evidence.
    He is best ignored, as he will always attempt to get the last say in, with the same repeated crap......

15. Gremmie "Happiness is a warm gun" Valued Senior Member

This is true... But, it's tragic. Some of us really want to learn... Other's, just want to blow smoke up our asses... They do us a disservice, and hand us misinformation.

16. cav755 Banned Banned

Dude... Really? Do you know why no one can explain why the Universe spins about a preferred axis? Because they are in denial of understanding our Universe is a larger version of a black hole polar jet.

'Was the universe born spinning?'
    http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/46688

"The universe was born spinning and continues to do so around a preferred axis"

Our Universe spins around a preferred axis because it is a larger version of a polar jet.

17. cav755 Banned Banned

Evaporated matter (i.e. aether) is emitted into the Universal jet. The pressure builds up causing the aether to condense into particles of matter. Gravity, the aether displaced by the particles of matter pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward the matter, causes the particles of matter to clump together starting the formation of galaxies and stars.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. cav755 Banned Banned

The Big Bang is what is blowing smoke up your ass.

The "primeval atom"? Oh, that's right the Big Bang doesn't include that any more. Do you realize many physicists don't even include the 'Bang' in the Big Bang any more? They say that is part of inflation which occurred prior to what is now considered the Big Bang.

Our Universe is a larger version of a black hole polar jet.

19. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

I know I will regret this...
    Why would that cause matter to clump?

20. cav755 Banned Banned

Watch the following video starting at 0:45.

[video=youtube;y4D6qY2c0Z8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4D6qY2c0Z8[/video]

A boiling, bubbling brew of virtual particles, with mass, popping into and out of existence is superfluous; aether has mass, exists where the quarks do not and is displaced from where the quarks are.

The pressure differential in the aether caused by the quarks keeps the quarks in orbit about themselves, forming the proton. The pressure differential is the state of displacement of the aether.

The aether is, or behaves similar to, a supersolid.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_effect#Vacuum_energy

*"a "field" in physics may be envisioned as if space were filled with interconnected vibrating balls and springs, and the strength of the field can be visualized as the displacement of a ball from its rest position"*

A "field" in physics is space filled with aether, and the strength of the field is the displacement of the aether from its relativistic rest position.

21. cav755 Banned Banned

Watch the following video starting at 0:45.

[video=youtube;y4D6qY2c0Z8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4D6qY2c0Z8[/video]

A boiling, bubbling brew of virtual particles, with mass, popping into and out of existence is superfluous; aether has mass, exists where the quarks do not and is displaced from where the quarks are.

The pressure differential in the aether caused by the quarks keeps the quarks in orbit about themselves, forming the proton.

The aether is, or behaves similar to, a supersolid.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_effect#Vacuum_energy

"a "field" in physics may be envisioned as if space were filled with interconnected vibrating balls and springs, and the strength of the field can be visualized as the displacement of a ball from its rest position"

A "field" in physics is space filled with aether, and the strength of the field is the displacement of the aether from its relativistic rest position.

22. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

That video did not answer the question.

Yes I know what your idea is. But that does not answer my simple specific question.

What pressure differential

Yes I know what your idea is you do not need to repeat it over and over just try to answer my question in your own words.

Ok, but that does not answer the question I asked.

[QUOTE}A "field" in physics is space filled with aether, and the strength of the field is the displacement of the aether from its relativistic rest position.[/QUOTE]

This does not answer the question either.

The question is what causes matter to clump together? Try your hardest to refrain from copy and pasting quotes and posting websites and just answer the question in your own words. If the answer is that you do not know then say that, if you do know then just say what it is

23. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Welcome back Origin!