The Whole Energy of our Universe

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by dapifo, Apr 14, 2014.

1. cav755 Banned Banned

The following image represents the timeline since the Big Bang.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The following is an artists image of the polar jet of a black hole.

The following represents our Universe as a larger version of a black hole polar jet. The timeline is the time since the stuff was emitted into the Universal jet.

'Cosmic microwave background'
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic..._radiation#Low_multipoles_and_other_anomalies

"With the increasingly precise data provided by WMAP, there have been a number of claims that the CMB exhibits anomalies, such as very large scale anisotropies, anomalous alignments, and non-Gaussian distributions. ... A number of groups have suggested that this could be the signature of new physics at the greatest observable scales"

The new physics is understanding our Universe is a larger version of a polar jet (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polar_jet).

'Cosmos may be curved, scientists say'
    http://foxnews.com/science/2013/09/12/cosmos-may-be-curved-scientists-say/?intcmp=features

"Now cosmologists suggest these anomalies occur because the universe is not flat. Instead, these researchers propose the universe may be ever so slightly "open," curved in such a way that parallel lines, which never converge or diverge when traveling on a flat surface, will eventually diverge from one another, like on a saddle."

Our Universe is open because it is a larger version of a polar jet.

'Was the universe born spinning?'
    http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/46688

"The universe was born spinning and continues to do so around a preferred axis"

Our Universe spins around a preferred axis because it is a larger version of a polar jet.

'Mysterious Cosmic 'Dark Flow' Tracked Deeper into Universe'
    http://nasa.gov/centers/goddard/news/releases/2010/10-023.html

"The clusters appear to be moving along a line extending from our solar system toward Centaurus/Hydra, but the direction of this motion is less certain. Evidence indicates that the clusters are headed outward along this path, away from Earth, but the team cannot yet rule out the opposite flow. "We detect motion along this axis, but right now our data cannot state as strongly as we'd like whether the clusters are coming or going," Kashlinsky said."

The clusters are headed along this path because our Universe is a larger version of a polar jet.

Dark energy is evaporated matter (i.e. aether) continually being emitted into the Universal jet.

We are moving outward and away from the Universal jet emission point in three dimensional space.

It's not the Big Bang; it's the Big Ongoing.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

755 has been making this crap up for years.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Talk is cheap. Get it peer reviewed.
    Otherwise you are pissing in the wind, and the mainstream interpretation, based on real evidence [not pretty pictures and sketches] remains as is.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cav755 Banned Banned

Did you insist on reading a peer reviewed article before you were able to understand the Earth rotates on its axis and orbits the Sun?

8. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

Except there ARE many peer reviewed articles about Earth's rotation and orbit. There are none about the crap you make up.

9. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

No, a few hundred years of science and giants did that for me.
    Now write your paper, get it peer reviewed or you are just pissing in the wind....Plus of course your record speaks for itself.

10. Aqueous Id flat Earth skeptic Valued Senior Member

Wasn't Cosmic Jet the name Jefferson Airplane took on after Grace Slick put on a lot of weight?

I had to peek since I have him blocked. Hey: it does look a little like a cosmic tuboprop engine.

Unfortunately I think it's crashing.

11. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

You're thinking of Jefferson Starship.

12. cav755 Banned Banned

I didn't ask if there were peer reviewed articles about Earth's rotation and orbit. I am asking you if you insisted there be one written before you understood it. The first time you heard the Earth rotates on its axis and orbits the Sun was your response, "Let me see the peer reviewed article or I refuse to understand this"?

Our Universe is a larger version of a polar jet.

13. cav755 Banned Banned

The first time you heard the Earth rotates on its axis and orbits the Sun was your response, "Let me see the peer reviewed article or I refuse to understand this"?

Our Universe is a larger version of a polar jet.

14. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

Seeya cav755.....

Woo woo woo.
    And as I already said, your record speaks for itself, as much as you would like to ignore it.

15. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

A quick web search substantiates the second part of your claim, that's for sure 0_o

16. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

I was taught using peer reviewed papers as sources. In your case, there is no peer reviewed work supporting the bullshit you post. It's simply something you've made up and repeat ad nauseum.

17. cav755 Banned Banned

That's not what I asked you. The first time someone explained to you the Earth rotates on its axis and orbits the Sun was your response, "I refuse to understand the Earth rotates on its axis and orbits the Sun until I see a peer reviewed article"?

18. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

When something can be easily observed, then peer-review is just the icing on the cake... case in point, we have sent people up into space and they have taken pictures and video of earth rotating on its axis... by noting position of stars and other visible objects we can also tell without question the earth orbits the sun...

Your post... well... I don't know what to make of it.

19. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

And I answered you. And as is typical of you, you ignore the answer and keep repeating the question, hoping for an answer you approve of.

There is no work, peer reviewed or otherwise, which supports the bullshit you make up.

20. cav755 Banned Banned

'Was the universe born spinning?'
    http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/46688

"The universe was born spinning and continues to do so around a preferred axis"

Our Universe spins around a preferred axis because it is a larger version of a polar jet.

21. Aqueous Id flat Earth skeptic Valued Senior Member

They might regret choosing that over the Cosmic Jets, which has a little retro flare. Besides, this album cover is pretty far out. In fact, I think this thread belongs in "Album Covers" or at least the photo section. "Psycho Fantasy Physics" is plausible. It could absorb Victor's Thread of Intrigue plus anything Pincho might come back as. . . something about a universe made if beach balls, or golf balls, or something else that would obviously be too expensive for even God to pull off. . . I forget. Thankfully.

In any case 755 is obviously seeking groupies.

I never saw anybody try to flip the illustration of inflation like that. It makes you wonder which way is up. I guess it depends on the direction of the jet and its handedness. I do think with a 24 hour preparatory stage (they do this down in S. America before ingesting ayahuasca) you could give a talk on what the illustration means, and then the next day the 755 groupies go into a hut, with a wraparound poster of this, drink the stuff, and do some serious drain bamage at an altitude of about 600 ft above the roof.

My guess is that they'd have a spiritual awakening, only to discover they now inhabit the mind of 755. Maybe that's what it means: 755 hits of acid before he woke up as a transcendental* cosmologist.

_____
    *skipping class

22. cav755 Banned Banned

You're incapable of understanding stuff is emitted outward and away from a black hole polar jet emission point?

23. Aqueous Id flat Earth skeptic Valued Senior Member

I've forgotten which sockpuppet of a banned user the 755 series belongs to---in my mind it's reiku but Alex would know.

The thing in the middle that looks like a wine glass is an artist's rendition of the size of the universe as time flows from the bottom to the top starting with the Big Bang. So the cross section of the wine glass at any point in time gives the estimate of the size. The whole idea is to illustrate the variations in which the inflation of the universe probably took place.

Normally we draw time from left to right so but 755 has flipped it to look like a wine glass in a jacuzzi.

As you see it's complete nonsense to take what is intended to be an artistic approximation to a 4 dimensional picture (cross sections of space over time), and then cut and paste it onto some other sci fi picture that looks like it should have been taken by a deep space probe to some spooky looking ultraviolet or X-ray emitting object--some of which have jets that spew matter along the axis.

It's utterly bogus to do that. The inflation picture spans all of time and the cosmic jacuzzi picture is one instant of time. Besides, nothing can exist outside of the envelope of the universe since there is no space or time "there". It's just pure junk, all pretense, trying to be science.

But great stuff for the fantasy threads.