The upper management.....

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Clarentavious, Jan 18, 2003.

1. Xev Registered Senior Member

Shut up, Marquis. I'm sending the Marquis de Sade over there to eat your brains.

Brainzzzz.......

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Xev! I dont handle other guys packages. I handle my own. Your suppose to keep up with your own workload. It pays good, and has great benefits. I make $9 an hour, and thats to start.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Xev Registered Senior Member

You handle your own package? Aww man. C'mon, you're cute, you should have a nice girl to do that.

Not bad wages at all. I make 50 cents more than you after working some six months.

*Dances around*

I'm a better wage slave, I'm a better wage slave.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Your a wage whore. *Dances to Wizard of Oz Music*

8. Xev Registered Senior Member

So are you! So are you!

*Dances a flamenco*

9. CounslerCoffee Registered Senior Member

Were both wage whores! Yippie! *Does the macarina*

10. Xev Registered Senior Member

*Tangos with the ghost of the Marquis de Sade*

Yippee!

11. The Marquis Only want the best for Nigel Valued Senior Member

What an incredibly interesting experience. I just answered a knock on my door, and there was this zombie standing there in rotted archaic clothing. He stared at me for a few seconds, then gargled something which sounded like "No nutritional valuueeee... need brainzzz..." and proceeded to eat my dog. It then shambled off down the road.

I'm not entirely sure whether to feel insulted or relieved.

12. pumpkinsaren'torange Registered Senior Member

right back atcha, sister..

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. notme2000 The Art Of Fact Registered Senior Member

Xev, I enjoy debating you and have nothing against you personally, but I don't think you are handling the moderator job well at all. You are picking on Truthseeker and Adam for no reason. The power has gone to your head. But this is just my opinion.

14. Xev Registered Senior Member

Notme, why don't you do my job, having Adam saturating your forum with news articles, and Truthseeker saturating your forum with things that don't belong there, and then complain?

If you'll remember the Terms of Service:

You're the only one who has fussed over Nelson. I've had feedback praising my handling of said situation from several different posters. So let me do my job without having your personal dislike of me get in the way. Capisce?

15. notme2000 The Art Of Fact Registered Senior Member

I don't dislike you, though from my recent attitude towards you I can't blame you for thinking that. In fact, I find you quite fun to debate with, as long as I can keep your attention. I suppose I can understand your decision with Adam. But just because Truthseeker is pro-love you seem to think he has no credibility and no place in general philosophy. I dunno, please just concider my opinion?

16. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

just a point of reffernce nither xev or i apreaciate the spill over from religion (that section should be in quarentieen

)

if you want to post religiouse threads about an issue they dont BELONG in ethics

please put them where they belong cause i dont want to spend all the time i like to look up and post deleting stuff

doubt xev does either

17. Xev Registered Senior Member

I'll consider your opinion when you decide to give it in an adult manner, rather than "Wah! I am not moderater, I think I will start a silly little high-school dispute with Xev".

As for Truthseeker, I'll obey my better judgement and my duty, not your incessant hounding of my humble self.

18. notme2000 The Art Of Fact Registered Senior Member

I agree, but I don't see how "Consciousness Defines Time" is Eastern Philosophy, or "Everything is Relationship" (Cause and effect) is religion.... I definately think it's rediculous to move a thread to religion simply cause God comes up for 3 posts... But if I'm the only one who feels this way I'll suffer in silence...

19. notme2000 The Art Of Fact Registered Senior Member

And I truly do not want to be a moderator. Nor do I concider you humble.

20. Xev Registered Senior Member

Nor am I humble. It's an expression.

As for what is "rediculous", having to deal with Nelson this much is "rediculous". If you're truely pissed at me, you can take it up with Pofiry. However, since I have the green light there, and since I have no complaints from anyone but you and Truthseeker himself, I'd advise you to find some other way to annoy me.

Might I suggest singing the Ketchup Song?

21. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

xev why are you debating this?

dave wants you to do it so just put up a sign if you dont like it go somewhere else

22. notme2000 The Art Of Fact Registered Senior Member

Xev,
    I'm done. I'll let you be. I wanted my opinion heard and it was. I'll leave you to your duty. I'm not trying to piss you off, nor promote myself as a moderator. I just wanted to point out some things that were bugging me. If I came off as vindictive I apologize... I have nothing against you personally, just against your job as a moderator thus far .

Anyway, I'm done now. Carry on.

23. Xev Registered Senior Member

Asguard, thanks. "Never complain, never explain".

I should've just closed the damn things rather than being nice and moving them. Ah well, do well by people and they shit on you, shit on them and they do well by you. Myself, I prefer to do as I please.

Notme, shut up, get a life, and go hound someone else. Or I'll close all your threads.