The Universe has no beginning, and No End.

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Pincho Paxton, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

The thing that has been bugging people about the Universe for ever has a solution.

Questions like...

1/ What happened before the Big Bang?
    2/ How does something begin from nothing?
    3/ Did God create the Universe, so who created God?

Well here is the solution....

The universe turns itself inside out! First you have the expansion, then it collapses, and then it pops out in the other direction. Now you have no beginning, and no end. A permanent loop!

It's slightly better than the collapse, expand theory in that it is a complete circle.

Or in an Aether setting....

The Aether circles back to day 1, but day 1 has died by now, so a sort of bubble loop, that never ends.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=92761

So your answer is simply "turtles all the way down"?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

No my answer is simple.. a pendulum. Well, an inverting pendulum full of electrons.

It can start off small, then swing the other way, and get bigger each time. Each time it hits the singularity it creates a new electron.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Same thing.
    Where did the pendulum come from?
    Oops, back to turtles...

8. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Well, not turtles exactly, but 1 single vibration that creates 1 electron. That's pretty impressive for a theory.

9. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

You still have to explain where THAT came from.
    Unimpressive.
    1 electron?
    Specious.

10. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

WTF is an "inverting" pendulum?

What singularity?
    Where did that come from?
    What prevents the pendulum being subsumed by the singularity?

11. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Well the singularity would not be consuming at all. It would just be the point of static space. It would create another charge, with the previous electron swinging through it, and out the other side, and creating a new electron, now you have 2 electrons, and the swing gets bigger. Then 4 electrons, and now they are starting to heat up. Then 8 turning the swing into a bubble, and matter is forming, because matter can be a bubble. Swing the other way, and anti-matter is forming. It's quite neat.

12. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

So it isn't actually a "singularity".
    A point of static space? How would that create electrons?
    Why would an electron swing through a given point?
    Newton!! Where's the external force causing the swing? In other words there HAS to be more than a "point in space" and an electron.

13. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

This is conceptual........
    Static space with a vibration between two points would be a bit like a black hole, but without enough force to hold a material in one place, so the material just swings in, and out of the hole. You get the momentum causing a curve, and the electron in the curvature point because zero is a special state in the universe that creates a plasma result. I always say that zero can't exist else the universe would just be zero forever. I always make zero cause something to be both there, and not there. Plasma is both there, and not there. Now the curvature point is travelling back towards the electron, and pushing it out the other side. But once again it is creating the zero result, and a new electron is now at the other side of the swing. The inverted pendulum is a pendulum where you see the results of the swing, rather than the devices that create the swing. You see the effect, more than the cause. It is also inside the substance that creates it, rather than outside the substance. Now I am trying to imagine what this model looks like as it builds up. It's a model that needs a lot of computing. The electrons then have to break free of the external forces.

Conceptual matter...
    Well Aether with electrons to create matter with two opposite spins, one for each side of the pendulum. The matter then interacts to form a spiral.

My science knowledge goes no further than physical events. So at this point I am lost. I think I end up with a Galaxy, but in reverse. not a black hole pulling stuff in, but a white hole pushing a spiral out. So that is where I fail.

14. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

Believe me, you failed a long long time ago.

15. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

It's not that bad. Your Big Bang theory has a collapsing universe, all you have to do is imagine the collapse shooting off in the opposite direction. Also you have momentum in the Big Bang itself, so the fact that it is still expanding could be down to this extra momentum.

16. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

This looks like a good example of failure to comprehend "nothingness".

17. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Yes, I never accept zero even let alone nothingness.

18. thinking Banned Banned

what though stops the expansion ? gravity ? not so far

19. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Where's the force from?

Already shown to be possibly wrong.

WTF is an "inverted pendulum"?
    All of the above is meaningless word salad.

Why a spiral?
    Why would it be a spiral?

You've shown your science "knowledge" doesn't go as far as you think it does. And you fail much sooner than you believe.

20. MacGyver1968 Fixin' Shit that Ain't Broke Valued Senior Member

Read: "Something I dreamed up while smoking a big fat doobie...it sounded...like...so real man!"

21. Grim_Reaper I Am Death Destroyer of Worlds Registered Senior Member

LOL yes that does sound like it.

22. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

If you have two apples and I steal one then you eat the other how many apples do have left?

Basic arithmetic must be pretty convoluted in your world, let alone science.

23. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I think that's sort of correct. If we go back in time to the apparent beginning, and then further "back", we might encounter another universe going backwards in time. Thus, there is an apparent beginning, but only from our point of view.