The Universe has boundary?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Saint, Apr 16, 2011.

1. wlminex Banned Banned

. . . that's "profound" . . . not perfound . . .

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

The Universe is infinite beyond the boundary of the visible universe.. but let's clear up this infinity. It breaks down like water clashing against rocks. So it is infinite in scale, and breaking down to a higher number in quantity. 1 rock makes lots of sand. 1 infinite universe is a conversion from scale to quantity.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

Wlminex, learn some physics, it'll do wonders for your posts.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. NietzscheHimself Banned Banned

Do you guys know what crosses the boundaries of the universe?

Insults...

8. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Hey stop talking about Me ! I thought you knew better . North of the north pole ? Now that is funny .

The other side of the Mobius strip is Mabus the Geek snatching freak that got arrested for being a famous Troll . Now all the prisoners are Mabus Stripping so they can make him there new girlfriend .

More universes is my guess . We can't see past our own to see that it is more of the same old same old . I believe it is there and I think it makes up something bigger . Thats what I think . Out side of our space time is more space times . Bumping into each other too but not penetrating each others boundaries . This gives rise to motion and that motion creates matter by differential. The mixing . Me son he thinks it is like foam , 3d space connected to time is like a foam . An endlessly tall foam I don't know what he means ? I am glad he thinks about it
    I made that all up from listening to people at S.F.

9. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

uuww I like that Like water clashing into rocks . Crashing is not as clumsy
    Like water crashing into rocks . No Chasen . Like water crashen into rock

10. NietzscheHimself Banned Banned

Why don't we just take the furthest thing we can see from us. Call it a radius. Guestimate the amount of time it would take for that object to get to us if it were moving the opposite direction. Call that all the time in the known universe. Then take our radius and extend it by how far light has traveled in that time from our furthest point?

11. prometheus viva voce! Registered Senior Member

Mod note: I'm giving up on this thread, so it has now been moved to alt theories.

12. Emil Valued Senior Member

Rather belongs to philosophy.

13. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

You probably write about the sphere/boundary which separates the volume filled with the Einstein spacetime and the dark energy from the pure Einstein spacetime or truly empty volume.
    We cannot discuss the boundaries without a definition of the space.
    What is the difference between the truly empty volume and space?
    Can there be in existence different states of space(s)?
    Can there be in existence continuous space, space with holes, holes in continuous space filled with gas composed of pieces of space, and so on? Can the pieces of space be superluminal? What initial conditions lead to the Einstein spacetime?
    If truly empty volume and inertial mass of space are infinite then there is probability not equal to zero that the all states of space(s) are somewhere in existence.

14. Big Chiller Registered Senior Member

If the universe is finite then it can be unknown yet not unknowable.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2011
  15. OnlyMe Valued Senior Member

If the universe is finite, expanding at an accellerating rate and information is limited to a transfer rate of c, then there may be portions of the universe receding from one another faster than c, that would remain unknown to each other under all circumstances, and therefore unknowable.

16. Big Chiller Registered Senior Member

I should have said if the universe is finite then it isn't necessarily unknowable unlike if it is infinite. It could be we might discover a way to know all of the universe perhaps by accessing it through higher dimensions, through hyperspace or it could not be.

17. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

No. Learn some cosmology.

18. Saint Valued Senior Member

God created the universe.

19. Emil Valued Senior Member

Who created god?

20. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

Which god?

21. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Humans.

22. Emil Valued Senior Member

Created by:
    Who created humans? (Or which humans?)

23. OnlyMe Valued Senior Member

This thread has been slipping into a discussion of philosophy and/or religion and away from any alternative theory of science.

While I have no issue with discussing the philosophy of science in an alternative science theory thread, as the discussion turns toward general philosophy and even the existence and origins of God, it should perhaps be a conversation for another folder in say philosophy or religion.