The Unforgivable Sin

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Leo Volont, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Lawdog Digging up old bones Registered Senior Member

Here are the corrections:

M*W: Mine dearest atheist brethren of the saddened kingdom of sciforums, let us prayeth: The most high God of Lawdog hath given us but an evil thorn to pricketh our most wise side. Let us join together and ask this most invisible God on high to please enlarge the triumph of his loins, Lawdog, and forgive ye him, oh lord, for he seeth our delusion and knoweth not whateth to maketh of the foolish of us, and for the sake of our sacred and holy bandwidth space, we pray thou taketh away our stubborn hearts. Amen

its important to do things right. the -th ending only goes on verb endings.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. battig1370 Registered Senior Member

The Damascus road event was the genesis of christianity. It is written in Acts 9:1-2, Acts 22:4-5, and Acts 26:9-11 was very much against the disciples of the Lord who were called 'of the Way' Saul was not doing a good job of destorying the Lord's Way. The 'angel of light' showed Saul a better way to destorying the Way of the Lord.

One of the greatest attributes a deceiver has is "to abstain from all appearance of evil", as Satan did by coming to Saul as an angel of blinding light, saying, "I am Jesus of Nazareth". By doing this, Satan became Saul's Lord Jesus Christ, who convinced the christian world he was, and is the JESUS that spoke from the FATHER, who was cruified on the cross. HOW CLEVER!!! The abstaining from all appearance of evil is the same as wolves wearing sheeps clothing.

The reason that Christians MUST believe it's unthinkable and impossible that Satan came to Saul as an angel of light, saying "I am Jesus
    of Nazareth", to deceive the world, is because the consequence of this being TRUE would be so massive that it would bring about a great spiritual earthquake that would crumble all the christian foundations.

The first people that were called christians was in Antioch which is written in Acts 11:26.

Peace be with you, Paul

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Cris In search of Immortality Valued Senior Member

If that were true then how would you define true Christianity?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. battig1370 Registered Senior Member

There is an interesting website to read if you want true Christianity defined.

www.religioustolerance.org/chr_true.htm

My defination of true Christianity is the doctrines of Saul/St.Paul's Christ, the One that came to him on the road to Damascus.

Peace be with you, Paul

8. Lawdog Digging up old bones Registered Senior Member

Paul was blessed because he never really saw Jesus physically. "blessed are they who do not see but believe"