The truth of our F-16s on 9-11

Useless American Inventions

We all know that United States have satallites. Satallites that can view every part of the Earth from any Angle. The images are so detailed that they can see any thing on land, skiy, or water. They are mostly used to tell the weather and other sorts of environmental analysis as well as help with advanced telecommunication systems across the globe.

As we all know they created the so called Missile Defence System, in which they can destroy incoming missiles from anywhere on earth moving at any speed, they can easyly and quickly pin point any hostile or unusual missile or aircraft and shoot it down or completely destry it into ashes.

Remote control have been around for a long time now since the invention of televisions. Remote controls were first used to turn on TVs, later on control toys, and later on move automobiles from one place to another without needing a driver, and until the 20th century they created a remote control system that can fly space air crafts into space with a human pilot.

Now, some questions arise from these two concepts:

- Why didn't the U.S. Airforce shoot down the Airplane with the Satallite in a matter of seconds?

- Could it be possilbe that the Airplanes that crashed into the tower were being remotely controlled from another location?

Re: Useless American Inventions

Originally posted by pooyak
Why didn't the U.S. Airforce shoot down the Airplane with the Satallite in a matter of seconds?
To do that, we need to have the missile to do the job first. As far as I know, we don't have surface to air missiles with effective range over 100 miles yet (unless you want to see SAM batteries in the middle of NYC). Notice it's the effective range, not the max range. Second, the missiles need to be in launch mode 24hrs a day to have that kind of quick response. Missiles don't last long if they are on launch condition everyday. Unless there is a war going on, to make missile launch ready is wasting resource. Because we don't have the right missile yet and NYC is not a war zone, so either way we couldn't just shoot down planes on demand.

Could it be possilbe that the Airplanes that crashed into the tower were being remotely controlled from another location?
It's doable if it's Boeing making the modification, but to configuring a remote control capable jet liner is not something terrorist can do on a frequent flying passanger plane and didn't get anybody to notice.

If the fighter jet was tailing the plane it would have goten to it would have picked up well before entering anywhere near Manhattan, giving it ample time to shoot it down. The Air Force wouldn't have let it get that close to New York, 20 minutes after the first plane struck. That would have given them at least 15 minutes, with a jetliner traveling slightly upwards of 650 mph, that's a lot of open space to have shot it down.

Besides, the film makes the fighter jet look as large as the jetliner, which means its a fake.

The PA plane WAS shot down, i watched live on the BBC on 9/11 as they reported that the "4th plane was being taled by 2 F16 fighters" after the inital report i think they were told NOT to mention it again.

The bullshit about some guys taking control and crashing it was funny, yeah and JFK was killed by a lone crazed gunman and aliens have landed on the white house lawn lol.

I dont recall seeing any fighters around the WTC while i was watching the live feeds (unedited) comming through on the BBC.

Re: Re: Useless American Inventions

Originally posted by daktaklakpak

It's doable if it's Boeing making the modification, but to configuring a remote control capable jet liner is not something terrorist can do on a frequent flying passanger plane and didn't get anybody to notice.

What do you mean by terrorist? It is not Justified who the terrorists are in the first place. Any rich organization is capable of making such a technology, whether it is Saudia Arabia or United States.

Originally posted by Benji
The bullshit about some guys taking control and crashing it was funny,

Why is it funny? The terrorists did not have a gun. The passengers talked to their family and probably put two and two together. Why is it so difficult to believe that a couple of people wouldn't take the chance of dying on their own trying to do something good, than taking a 1000 people with them?

I hope what you said was meant as a joke.

- Why didn't the U.S. Airforce shoot down the Airplane with the Satallite in a matter of seconds?

sattellites don't shoot.

I dont recall seeing any fighters around the WTC while i was watching the live feeds (unedited) comming through on the B

I think the one I saw was after the towers had fallen. A pilot is not going to care what his orders are, if he has anyway to prevent something like that, he's going to do it.

Jet Fighters can easily cruise at 400mph

At a near stall.

I dont think any of the planes were shot down. And I dont think they would have been even if fighters had tailed them. To do so would have required a presidential order, or a pilot acting on his own, but consider such a decision: At that time there were still hundreds of passenger plaes in the air. Even knowing what had happened and even faced with a plane acting strange and not responding to calls, would you dare to risk killing innocent passengers? I think not. And IF one of the planes had been shot down, the same sensationists would right now be clamoring "The US airforce killed innocent people because they thought the plane was hijacked!"

Hans

why is this in free thoughts? It belongs in psuedoscience at the very best.
We all know that United States have satallites. Satallites that can view every part of the Earth from any Angle. The images are so detailed that they can see any thing on land, skiy, or water. They are mostly used to tell the weather and other sorts of environmental analysis as well as help with advanced telecommunication systems across the globe.

As we all know they created the so called Missile Defence System, in which they can destroy incoming missiles from anywhere on earth moving at any speed, they can easyly and quickly pin point any hostile or unusual missile or aircraft and shoot it down or completely destry it into ashes.

Remote control have been around for a long time now since the invention of televisions. Remote controls were first used to turn on TVs, later on control toys, and later on move automobiles from one place to another without needing a driver, and until the 20th century they created a remote control system that can fly space air crafts into space with a human pilot
What the hell are you talking about?

Satellites aren't manned 24/7 like some kind of security video camera, people don't sit there and watch what is happening at specific locations day in and day out. Are you crazy(the worlds a big place)? Not to mention, do you know how many airliners are in the air at any one time...ya, its a lot.

AS we all know.......the US DOES NOT have a missle defense system. Yes you heard it hear first. It has been planned by both bush's now, but has never been built. Glad you are so informed.

and yes, the plane was remotely controlled by president Bush, you catch on so quickly.

and Don h, you know jack shit about young people, that is fairly clear.

Last edited:
Notice how the object takes a sharp dive after it passes the buildings. Aside from the proportion of the the object to that of the jet, It looks alot like a bird flying in front of the camera.

Sorry, the plane wasn't being tailed by F-16s. If they were u can surely tell me from where they were deployed.

Fighters can't easily cruise at 400 mph.

Why would have the US covered up a shooting down in the first place, it would have been a better PR move, showing the gov't can protect its citizenry -- one of the things that the terrorists tried to show wasn't possible.

Originally posted by thecurly1
Sorry, the plane wasn't being tailed by F-16s. If they were u can surely tell me from where they were deployed...

Why would have the US covered up a shooting down in the first place, it would have been a better PR move, showing the gov't can protect its citizenry -- one of the things that the terrorists tried to show wasn't possible.

Finally a good question. Often you have to go with your first story which is frequently complete deniability. To change it later can cause more harm.

This gif 9-11 picture of a fast object meshed with my memory of the other pics I had saved since 9-13. (no media entity has related these two pictures yet)

They do seem to be of the same event at the same moment in time. The fast object is doing at least 1000mph (blurs far larger than the craft) and would make a sonic boom at the same time of the explosion of the second impact, so a sound analysis might reveal another component of veracity. Also some trajectory mathmatics should be possible to ascertain if this is the same object despite the fact only one tenth of a second is captured in the closer view.

That the plain unvarnished truth was not conveyed to the public is the norm and not an abberation. There have been some reversals of the reported events and activities of 9-11 along with further deterioration of a sane economic and foriegn policy.

The power, prestige and preparedness of the air force gets a black eye in any event but a cover story to exclude them from the scenario entirely was probably viewed as their best way to avoid lasting controversy.

There is plenty of evidence out there that discredits the official version of the PA crash.

Passing the buck to inefficient air traffic controllers is simple and effective.

To anyone here that took offense to being called young :
It should be obvious to most people that youth is not an insult.
If you are lucky you will grow older. With work you will grow wiser.

LMAO!!

HAHAHA, remote controlled boeings? And satellites being like "24 Hour Earth Video Cams"?

HAHAHAHA :D :D :D

You idiots made my day. :cool:

By the way, there are currently around six or seven thousand operational non-classified satellites orbiting Earth, almost all of them looking down at Earth rather than away from us.

Adam

Originally posted by Adam
By the way, there are currently around six or seven thousand operational non-classified satellites orbiting Earth, almost all of them looking down at Earth rather than away from us.

Yea, but most of them have other jobs, not meant to be "video cams"

As for the remote control issue, WTF?! Why didn't they use it? What about the distress calls on the plane? When did the authorities KNOW the planes were hijacked before it hit WTC?

Could the remote control technology be disabled somehow?

That's very dangerous also, that means the government could sabotage any commercial airliners, if it wishes so. :eek:

You are all talking crap. Remote control planes... you must be joking....do you realise how dangerous that is?? Why would the terroists (I cannot spell) get on the plane when they could have done it from their caves?

Close this thread now before you all show how much dumber still you are.

I am going to be laughing all day now.... :mad:

Originally posted by sjmarsha
You are all talking crap. Remote control planes... you must be joking....do you realise how dangerous that is?? Why would the terroists (I cannot spell) get on the plane when they could have done it from their caves?

Close this thread now before you all show how much dumber still you are.

I am going to be laughing all day now.... :mad:

Now let's see exactly how far sjmarsha can shove his/her foot into that big mouth...

http://www.911-strike.com/remote.htm
http://www.911-strike.com/remote_bb.htm

From Boeing:
Air traffic flow control can be used to counter threatening action. The changes that Boeing proposes to the air traffic management system could also enable a security administrator to control flow directly within a designated airspace. For example, in response to a terrorist threat, a security administrator could restrict access to the airspace around a major sports arena by entering the restriction directly into the system; the system would immediately respond and update the trajectories of affected aircraft.

I think that the one in PA was shot down. Someone had to of known how to fly a plane, or call the control tower, or better yet kill a terrorist, why would the passangers allow them to try to crash it. Wouldnt the passengers killed them first? Why not try to fly it? Just doesnt make any sense.

Back