The Super Big Text Free Thought Thread!!!

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Jozen-Bo, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I object !

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

Rain is made to fall, rain comes uninvited, it brings change within, mostly undesired. Rain is made of everything that flows, it can burn and it can heal. Rain breaks silence, if there is any sounds not to hear.

Rain is made of mostly water, but sometimes its made of acid...acid burns the skin and makes it flaccid, acid kills our crops, and it dissolves the culture. Statues' faces are erased not from sorrow, but from rain that brings the acid that makes all the statues flaccid.

Rain brings change and change is in the air, ozone layer clears air.

link to Encyclopedia: http://www.sciforums.com/encyclopedia/Rain

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

*faint* pass the award to Enmo$ :bawl:

8. draqon Banned Banned

RAiN Is mAdE To fAlL, rAiN CoMeS UnInViTeD, iT BrInGs cHaNgE WiThIn, MoStLy uNdEsIrEd. RaIn iS MaDe oF EvErYtHiNg tHaT FlOwS, iT CaN BuRn aNd iT CaN HeAl. RaIn bReAkS SiLeNcE, iF ThErE Is aNy sOuNdS NoT To hEaR.

RAiN Is mAdE To fAlL, rAiN CoMeS UnInViTeD, iT BrInGs cHaNgE WiThIn, MoStLy uNdEsIrEd. RaIn iS MaDe oF EvErYtHiNg tHaT FlOwS, iT CaN BuRn aNd iT CaN HeAl. RaIn bReAkS SiLeNcE, iF ThErE Is aNy sOuNdS NoT To hEaR.

9. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

Oh wow.. thanks?

10. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

You have such lovely hand writing! How nice it is to read!

I am sorry Domesticated Om, but Emnos is now the big uber-sized monster gross (that's German for big) text champion, his text is so big I can't even figure out what the heck he's trying to say...

11. draqon Banned Banned

but guys and girls you are going against the thread rules which specify to have it as text and not as images.

12. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Nice Draqon !

13. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Something's about to happen..

14. Sciencelovah Registered Senior Member

15. draqon Banned Banned

NOTHINGWILLHAPPENENMOSNOTHINGEVERHAPPENSENMOS
    NOTHINGWILLHAPPENENMOSNOTHINGEVERHAPPENSENMOSNOTHINGWILLHAPPENENMOSNOTHINGEVERHAPPENSENMOS
    NOTHINGWILLHAPPENENMOSNOTHINGEVERHAPPENSENMOSNOTHINGWILLHAPPENENMOSNOTHINGEVERHAPPENSENMOSNOTHINGWILLHAPPENENMOSNOTHINGEVERHAPPENSENMOS
    NOTHINGWILLHAPPENENMOSNOTHINGEVERHAPPENSENMOSNOTHINGWILLHAPPENENMOSNOTHINGEVERHAPPENSENMOSNOTHINGWILLHAPPENENMOSNOTHINGEVERHAPPENSENMOSNOTHINGWILLHAPPENENMOSNOTHINGEVERHAPPENSENMOS
    NOTHINGWILLHAPPENENMOSNOTHINGEVERHAPPENSENMOSNOTHINGWILLHAPPENENMOSNOTHINGEVERHAPPENSENMOSNOTHINGWILLHAPPENENMOSNOTHINGEVERHAPPENSENMOSNOTHINGWILLHAPPENENMOSNOTHINGEVERHAPPENSENMOSNOTHINGWILLHAPPENENMOSNOTHINGEVERHAPPENSENMOS
    NOTHINGWILLHAPPENENMOSNOTHINGEVERHAPPENSENMOSNOTHINGWILLHAPPENENMOSNOTHINGEVERHAPPENSENMOSNOTHINGWILLHAPPENENMOSNOTHINGEVERHAPPENSENMOSNOTHINGWILLHAPPENENMOSNOTHINGEVERHAPPENSENMOSNOTHINGWILLHAPPENENMOSNOTHINGEVERHAPPENSENMOSNOTHINGWILLHAPPENENMOSNOTHINGEVERHAPPENSENMOS
    NOTHINGWILLHAPPENENMOSNOTHINGEVERHAPPENSENMOSNOTHINGWILLHAPPENENMOSNOTHINGEVERHAPPENSENMOSNOTHINGWILLHAPPENENMOSNOTHINGEVERHAPPENSENMOSNOTHINGWILLHAPPENENMOSNOTHINGEVERHAPPENSENMOSNOTHINGWILLHAPPENENMOSNOTHINGEVERHAPPENSENMOS
    NOTHINGWILLHAPPENENMOSNOTHINGEVERHAPPENSENMOSNOTHINGWILLHAPPENENMOSNOTHINGEVERHAPPENSENMOSNOTHINGWILLHAPPENENMOSNOTHINGEVERHAPPENSENMOSNOTHINGWILLHAPPENENMOSNOTHINGEVERHAPPENSENMOS
    NOTHINGWILLHAPPENENMOSNOTHINGEVERHAPPENSENMOSNOTHINGWILLHAPPENENMOSNOTHINGEVERHAPPENSENMOSNOTHINGWILLHAPPENENMOSNOTHINGEVERHAPPENSENMOS
    NOTHINGWILLHAPPENENMOSNOTHINGEVERHAPPENSENMOSNOTHINGWILLHAPPENENMOSNOTHINGEVERHAPPENSENMOS
    NOTHINGWILLHAPPENENMOSNOTHINGEVERHAPPENSENMOS

16. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Wanna bet ?

17. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

That little blue guy...FEVO...a friend of mine tried to stab him to death once, but I've had him since before I was born, so I objected and grabbed little Fevo and beat his head in with it. After that, he apologized and never tried to hurt Fevo again...

I know I can be terrifying at times, considering how much I know and what I can do with it...

18. Enmos Valued Senior Member

[deleted]

Last edited: Aug 2, 2008
  19. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I claim victory !

20. draqon Banned Banned

I DO NOT EAT BABIES
    NO, I DO NOT EAT BABIES
    NO I, DO NOT EAT BABIES
    NO I DRAQON, DO NOT EAT BABIES
    I DRAQON, DO NOT EAT BABIES
    "I DO NOT EAT BABIES", SAYS DRAQON
    DRAQON SAYS, "I DO NOT EAT BABIES"
    BABIES REPLY, "DRAQON DO NOT EATS US"
    "WE DO NOT EAT DRAGONS", SAY BABIES
    "WE DO NOT EAT BABIES", REPLY DRAGONS

21. draqon Banned Banned

Enmos your image is ripping the space time continuum of this site bandwich

22. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I'll remove it when I get my award..

23. draqon Banned Banned

its NOT FAIR ENMOS, you ARE CHEATING, YOU CANT USE IMAGES AS TEXT, TYPE IT!!!