The Sun and the solar system

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by kingwinner, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

LAIKA... thats what they say.. i know...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Laika Space Bitch Registered Senior Member

I tend to believe them. I'm sure I don't understand it, but your theory sounds like it would be possible to violate the laws of thermodynamics by taking energy from splitting nuclei, and then re-fusing (or "transmutating") the fission products back into fissionable nuclei.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Anomalous Banned Banned

So How should we believe that breaking atoms will require less energy than what we will get out of the fusion reaction ?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Anomalous Banned Banned

And may we know why is it so ?

8. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

I NEVER SAID THAT...

energy from mass is a one way street... from big to small.

atoms emit hydrogen and helium when decaying....

they are decay products... and the act of trying to fuse the smallest pieces together and get energy out, is just NOT a good idea..

better to fuse hydrogen with heavier elements to force a decay process... which is fission....

-MT

9. leopold Valued Senior Member

this is false mosheh

10. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

oh really.. then what about this list..

helium emitters... alpha particles... NO253, FM 255/253/252/251/250, ES 253/252/251/249/248, PU 244/242/241/240, SHOULD I CONTINUE?

and any and all nuetrons... emitted.... all become hydrogen in 12 minutes.

so what i failed to mention is pions and electron capture.. but thats more than needs to be said.

isnt it?

-MT

11. Anomalous Banned Banned

Its really spookee that the sun just doesnt get blown up, a sign of feeble energy system. And over that the supernova the zenth of its energy release only occurs at the end of its lifes story.

If the energy was lost in its life process then there should be no supernova.

12. leopold Valued Senior Member

the particles emitted in radioactive decay are
    hydrogen and helium nuclei not atoms

13. Light Registered Senior Member

Tell me just one thing. How is it that all the professional nuclear scientists that have been working with both fission and fusion all these years can be be so wrong and only YOU can be right?????????????????

14. Anomalous Banned Banned

U r the best example of that attitude.

15. Light Registered Senior Member

That makes absolutely no sense because I'm siding with the professionals. You two yardbirds are the only ones standing out in the cold.

16. Anomalous Banned Banned

Thats the best place to see something new out there and to think out of the box.

17. Light Registered Senior Member

Sometimes, yes. But when you start with an idea that's in direct violation of proven principles then it means the only thing you can do is fail.

And you've yet to give me examples of where ignorance of facts has produced useful things. Why haven't you?

18. Anomalous Banned Banned

If U r sure then U should be able to shutup that person with proofs and facts instead of inflicting person insults. Thats not science, thats religion when U do such things. A person with science should not be worried of being proved wrong or making an error.

Its not my fault if U always build fortresses of defense around your points, they are so high that U cant see past over them.

19. Light Registered Senior Member

Several of us have tried to do just that. The problem is that both he and you are to lazy, stupid, or something to even bother reading and trying to understand the proofs we've displayed.

The reason I said lazy is because it's MUCH easier to just ignore the evidence and keep on posting junk the way he does.

20. Anomalous Banned Banned

For me its more of your inability to comprehend what we say. Over that U r just creating garbage out of threads by getting personal.

21. Anomalous Banned Banned

This Light has an incredible ability of sticking to the members ass instead of the thread topic.

22. Light Registered Senior Member

Oh, I understand perfectly what the two of you have been saying. It's your inability to want to comprehend what the rest of us have been saying that's the real problem here. You're making no effort at all to gain information - just talking and not listening.

23. Light Registered Senior Member

Very well. Then show me how his idiotic idea could possibly function. You cannot because it cannot.