The speed of gravity

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by Aloysius, May 30, 1999.

1. Aloysius Registered Senior Member

Boris,

I empathise, I empathise....

I keep a piece of solid rubber hose to hand, so that whenever I run into the phrase "over-unity device engineering" and the like (and there are so MANY relatives!), I have something to bite down hard on as I go into spontaneous screaming convulsions.

It makes the screaming less jarring to my family, and they don't have to keep the door locked for so long.
    Available at all good hardware stores.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. gentle Registered Senior Member

"Framework to the theory of everything!"

Spacetime may not be the true way to understand the relationship between the concepts of matter, energy, time, space and speed. Relativity is the point of origin mass to energy transfer between bound matter (potential energy) and unbound matter (kenetic energy) the Gravity wave ( space). That is to say that matter evaporates, decays, into the gravitational wave creating the resulting continious actions of space, time and gravitational wave sychronization. Space is the gravitational wave being freed to its lowest form of matter. Time is the cosmological constant -the evaporation rate of matter. There is no real curved spacetime. It is gravitational wave sychronization, gravitational waves aligning through the path of least resistance that brings matter together, that is responsible time and space distortion as the waves elongate just as the dopler effect works in sounds. Instead of the sound wave being shortened or elongated when compared to moving objects the gravity wave is shortened or lengthened, red-blue shift which affects not the action of sound but the actions of time and space. Gravitational wave sychronization of bodies in motion change the relationship of the gravitational waves with respect to each other and the resulting actions of time and space change.Time and space are actions created by each discrete piece of matter as the matter evaporates into the gravitational wave. Space is the unfolding of matter. Time is the resulting action of the rate of evaporation of the gravitational wave. Relativity- Point of origin mass to energy transfer in wave form of bodies in motion Newton- Einstein- How it all works!
    Part of a paper-Copyright @ 2003, All Rights reserved.

Here is my example of gravitational sychronization-

THE BOBBER- RIPPLE (wave) EXPERIMENT

The experiment ………….

A 1000 kg. Bobber automatically bobbing once every 10 seconds in water, and a 1 kg. Bobber automatically bobbing once every 10 seconds in the same water 10 meters apart. They both have the same pounds per square meter bobbing force.

The prediction…………….

Both bobbers would come together and touch to form a uniform distribution of the ripples. The ripples represent the gravitation e- wave emitted from each object.

The discussion…………..

Evaporative gravitation predicts that the path of least resistance would be for both bobbers to have equal centers of e-wave distribution. Since both condensation masses attempt to take up the space to synchronize to the path of least resistance, they touch and remain that way. If the masses could, they would pass through each other until the centers of each mass overlap perfectly, as in the big bang and almost in black holes. This represents the path of least resistance of each set of gravitational e- waves.

THE EVIDENCE

1).Absolute Zero- evaporation (decay) stops.

2). Time - cannot come in Quantum units.

3). Black holes- evaporate over time.

4). All galaxies are increasingly accelerating away from the big bang.

5). Gravity and acceleration working together distort time. (Relatively speaking). Matter generates space and time, which are actions of the evaporative gravitational wave being generated.

Guided Mode Enhanced Mode
    gravitation@cfl.rr.com

"Framework to the theory of everything!"

Spacetime may not be the true way to understand the relationship between the concepts of matter, energy, time, space and speed. Relativity is the point of origin mass to energy transfer between bound matter (potential energy) and unbound matter (kenetic energy) the Gravity wave ( space). That is to say that matter evaporates, decays, into the gravitational wave creating the resulting continious actions of space, time and gravitational wave sychronization. Space is the gravitational wave being freed to its lowest form of matter. Time is the cosmological constant -the evaporation rate of matter. There is no real curved spacetime. It is gravitational wave sychronization, gravitational waves aligning through the path of least resistance that brings matter together, that is responsible time and space distortion as the waves elongate just as the dopler effect works in sounds. Instead of the sound wave being shortened or elongated when compared to moving objects the gravity wave is shortened or lengthened, red-blue shift which affects not the action of sound but the actions of time and space. Gravitational wave sychronization of bodies in motion change the relationship of the gravitational waves with respect to each other and the resulting actions of time and space change.Time and space are actions created by each discrete piece of matter as the matter evaporates into the gravitational wave. Space is the unfolding of matter. Time is the resulting action of the rate of evaporation of the gravitational wave. Relativity- Point of origin mass to energy transfer in wave form of bodies in motion Newton- Einstein- How it all works!
    Part of a paper-Copyright @ 2003, All Rights reserved.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. MacM Registered Senior Member

Actually I am currently working on a new improved Cavendish type torsion balance to continue my own research on gravity and one thought going into the device is to have the ability to rotate a sun dial type instrument by using the gravity torque arm.

That should give us a direct reading as to which "Sun" we are linked to by gravity, one at the speed of its light or Newtons instantaneous (as in particle entangled) source for gravity.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Gentle

Your theory was refuted in another thread. Reposting it here does not make it anymore valid.

8. MacM Registered Senior Member

Both the "line of sight" and "line of gravity" are measurable. That means we can get "Direct" information as to their alignment in a simultaneous test and actually do a calculation as to what the speed of gravity is.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2004
  9. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Mac - so, the userid "gentle" is you also?

Please read my post before making accusations.

10. MacM Registered Senior Member

SORRY. **** No ****. I missed "Gentle" in your response and thought it was directed at my post immediately above.

I will amend it to remove those portions which do not apply.

e-mail versions of posts exclude all but posted comments and I didn't go back to this thread and properly determine to whom you had addressed your comments.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2004
  11. gentle Registered Senior Member

Show me the thread it was refuted so I can read it I seemed to miss that thread. I would gladly stand corrected If I can see it. I wait your responce on p.m.

12. gentle Registered Senior Member

Where is the refuted thread? I'm still waiting?
    Be honest with me or I will believe you really don't understand the slightest reality of nature. Show me one example of what I'm saying that doesn't work or get off my back. Nothing you said so far does you or me any good.

13. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Show me one example of what I'm saying that doesn't work

Your theory in its entirety - what else do you need to know?

14. gentle Registered Senior Member

Again babble- You haven't seen the entire theory nor outside of my group have you seen the math. Again you stand corrected and understood.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2004