The second coming of jesus

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by battig1370, Mar 26, 2011.

1. battig1370 Registered Senior Member

There are a lot of discussions and articles about the second coming of Jesus in the christian world. In reading 'The Revelation' from Jesus to John, and The Testimony of Jesus something quite different was revealed to me than the traditional Christian views about the second coming of Jesus. What has been revealed is that Jesus is the Alpha and the Omega, the Lord God Almighty who sits on the throne, and the Lamb in Rev. 19:15 is He who overcomes in Rev. 2:26-27, and also the male child in Rev.12:5.

What prompted me to do this research is that in 1984 an open door was place in front of me as described in Rev. 3:8-11. This article is going to start with Jesus giving some warnings.

Jesus said in Matt. 24:5, "For many will come in My name, saying, "I am the Christ", (saying that "Jesus is the Christ" in the future") and will deceive many. Jesus was the Messiah/the Christ/the Lamb before He went to the Father, but when Jesus returns, He will be the Alpha and the Omega who sits on the throne with His Father as One.

Also, Jesus warned, "Unless those days were shortened, on flesh would be saved; but for the elect's sake those days will be shortened. THEN if anyone says to you, "Look, here is the Christ!" or "There!" do not believe it, because false Christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. > Matt. 24:22-24 and Mark 13:20-22 > 23 "Take heed; see, I have told you all things beforehand."

The event in Rev. 6:15 -16 + chapter 7, is the event that Jesus foretold about His return which is written in Matt.19:28. Also when the Son of Man comes in His glory, ---> He will sit on the throne of His glory. > Matt. 25:31-32 > All the nations will be gather before Him and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. Also Jesus said to Peter, "I will build My Church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it. > Matt. 16:18. Have you noticed that Jesus will sit on the throne of His Glory, and that He will separate them one from another, and in doing so, He will build His Church.

Jesus said in John 16:10, "I go to My Father and you see Me no more." Then Jesus said in John 16:16, “A little while, and you do not see Me, and again a little while, and you shall see Me.”

BETWEEN the time when Jesus went to the Father, and when that time comes when you say "Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord", no one has seen or will see Jesus. But when that time comes when you say, "Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord" you will see Jesus again, but not as the Christ, or as the Messiah, or as the Lamb, but as the Alpha and the Omega/the Lord God Almighty who sits on the throne.

Jesus said, "I say to you, you shall see Me no more till you say, Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord" > Matt 23:39. <---> "I say to you, you shall not see Me until the time comes when you say, Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord." > Luke 13:35. >>> 'THEN they will see the Son of Man'

--- And "as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be" --- "they did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be" > Matt. 24:36 - 39. "so also will the coming of the Son of Man be > Matt. 24:27

--- "For in those days there will be tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the creation which God created until this time, nor ever shall be. > Mark 13:19.

--- "Immediately after that tribulation, the sun will be darken, and the moon will not give its light; the stars of heaven will fall, and the powers in heaven will be shakened. > Matt. 24:29

THEN they will see the Son of Man
    coming in the clouds with great power and glory > Matt. 24:29-31, Mark 13:24 - 26 + Luke 21:27, and He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, and from one end of heaven to the other.", and His elect will see the abomination of desolation when standing in the holy place, as the days of Noah were.

"Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man," > Luke 21:36. When the Son of Man comes, "He shall reward every man according to his works." > Matt 16:27, > "Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his works" > Rev. 22:12-13 > Matt. 25:31-46. The Son of Man/the Lamb will return as the Alpha and the Omega/the Almighty who sits on the throne.

When you read the first three chapters of 'The Revelation' you will notice that Jesus did not introduce Himself to John as the Christ, or as the Messiah, or as the Lamb. Instead Jesus introduces Himself to John 'with 'His New Name, Rev.3:12' saying, "I am the Alpha and the Omega, The Beginning and the End, which is, and was, and which is to come, the Almighty" > Rev. 1:8 > "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last ---" > Rev. 1:11 > "Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last. I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and Death." > Rev.1:17-18

In chapter 4 of 'The Revelation' is about Jesus having received His New Name which is the Name of His Father, and they worshiped Him who sits on the throne who lives forever and ever saying, "You are worthy, O Lord. To receive glory and honor and power; ---." > Rev. 4:9-11. Jesus has been granted His New Name to be Lord God Almighty who sits on the throne with His Father in Rev. 4:2, 4:9, 5:1, 5:7, 5:13, 6:16, 7:10, 21:5, and 21:22. Because all things that the Father has including His Name has given to Jesus, and the Father's throne is also Jesus' throne. "You are worthy, O Lord. To receive glory and honor and power; ---" is referring to Jesus to receive glory and honor and power from the Father.

As written in Rev. 3:12, Jesus the Alpha and the Omega said, "He who overcomes, I will write on him the Name of My God, and I will write on him My New Name." He who overcomes is he who knows that Jesus' New Name is the Father's Name. This is why it is written in Rev.19:12, "He had a Name written that no one knew except Himself." Also in Rev. 21:7, the Alpha and the Omega who sits on the throne said, "He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.", as written in Rev 3:21, "To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne."

From what is written, can you see that Jesus is the Alpha and the Omega, the Lord God Almighty who sit on the throne in chapter 4 of 'The Revelation'? The traditional Christian minds may have been blind to this realization, but as it is written in John 9:39-41, Jesus said, "For judgment I have come into the world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may be made blind." --- "If you were blind, you would have no sin; but now you say, 'We see.' Therefore your sin remains,"

Written in chapter 5 of 'The Revelation' John saw in the right of Him who sits on the throne a scroll/book. John wept so much, because no one was found worthy to open and read the scroll, or to look at it. But one of elders said to John, "Do not weep." Then John looked and saw in the midst of the throne, and in midst of the elders, a Lamb as though it had been slain, and he came and took the scroll out of the right hand of Him who sat on the throne. This Lamb that John saw in the midst of the throne is He who comes in the name of the Lord that Jesus spoke of in Matt 23:39 and Luke 13:35. This Lamb of 'The Revelation' has Jesus New Name written upon Him that no one knew except Himself.

The tradition Christian thinking will have great difficulty to accept that this Lamb who was found worthy is He who overcomes as Jesus overcame > Rev.3:21, and also is He who overcomes as it is written in Rev. 21:7. This Lamb of 'The Revelation' is the man child who was born from the woman clothed with sun to rule all nations with a rod of iron, and he was caught up to God and to His throne > Rev.12:5. Jesus the Alpha and the Omega said in Rev. 2:26-28, "He who overcomes" --- "to Him I will give powers over the nations, He shall rule them with a rod of iron" --- "as I also have received from My Father" and as you may see written in Rev.19:15, "He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron." He Himself in Rev.19:15 is He who overcomes in Rev. 2:26-28 > and is the man child in Rev.12:5, who will rule all nations with a rod of iron, > "when His wife has made herself ready" > Rev. 19:7

Written here in Rev. 3:8 - 11. > Jesus, the Lord God Almighty who sits on the throne said to him who overcomes, "I know yours works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut; for you have little strength, and have My word, and have not denied My Name. I will make those of the synagogue of Satan --- come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you. Because you have kept My commandments to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth. Behold I am coming quickly! Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown."

"The kings of the earth, and the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave, and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, and said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the Great Day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?" > Rev 6:15 - 17. "He/Jesus who sits on the throne will dwell among them" --- and the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters;" > Rev. 7:15-17

Before Jesus went to go to the Father, He said, "I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away; the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you. And when He come, He will convict/reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment; of sin, because they believe not in Me." > John 16:7-8.

Most of those who call themselves Christian do not know the testimony of Jesus, but many of those who do know, do not believe because they do not do His commandments.> John 10:1-5 Jesus said, "You are My friend if you do whatever I command you." > John 16:14

Just reminder of what Jesus said, "you shall not see Me until the time comes when you say, Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord." > Luke 13:35

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. 420Joey SF's Incontestable Pimp Valued Senior Member

Hypothetically speaking why would Jesus want to come back to earth anyway.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

To straighten your butt out good. Now do the right thing . Your perfect now change

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

@battig
    What are you on about anyway?
    I can't read all that stuff.
    It's like something out of the Bible.

8. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Whats the 1370 mean ? Why those numbers . Is this spam ?

9. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

1st of the 3rd 1970?
    Date of Birth?

10. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Why did no one tell me Crackpot Season started early this year?
    We've had at least THREE members who qualify today alone.
    I'll have to dust off my 12 bore and tell Wilkins to get the dogs in readiness.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2011
  11. Imperfectionist Pope Humanzee the First Registered Senior Member

What is the evidence that he came the first time?

12. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

4 now

13. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

I think it is funny how he highlights the part about Me. You will not see Me and then you will see Me . What a crack up that is . Mekigal is laughing his butt off over that . The Alpha and Omega thing too . Smells of Beginning of Agriculture and end of Agriculture era don't it . Kicking out of hunter gathering ? The Garden Of Eden incident . You all read about it didn't yeah . Sorry I tricked the gullible Eve . Shit I have had to pay for that one for a long time. You know what they say , Blame Me!!!

14. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

I hope the apple was worth it.
    A Coxes Orange Pippin rather than a Golden Delicious.

15. Thoreau Valued Senior Member

This borders on preaching. No... It is preaching. As far as I can tell, the OP is not asking the readers any questions, just merely reciting passages of the Bible. CESSPOOL!!!!

16. Thoreau Valued Senior Member

Better yet... BAN!!!!

17. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

When are we going to have the second coming of the poster?

18. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Hey, it was the Bible.
    I guessed right!

19. Emil Valued Senior Member

I think that the ignorance is due to the apple from the tree of knowledge.
    Adam instead to eat the apple he just bitten of it! :itold:
    Or too much time has passed since then? :scratchin:

20. yaracuy Banned Banned

You must be blind and ignorant There are 2 billion of believers and we are a continuity of His presence
    It is unfortunate that you can not see us .

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

21. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Doesn't follow.
    Just because 2 billion believe it isn't proof that he actually did.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

22. yaracuy Banned Banned

What proof is there he did not exist ?
    Do you believe you forefathers come from Europa ? (I assume you live in the USA)

23. Cifo Day destroys the night, Registered Senior Member

This is a copy-and-paste from this facebook page. Some people seem to think that, if they throw a wall of text at other people, some of it will stick. These 2,000+ words are worse than useless because it turns people off (ie, "hardens their hearts" in Christianese). This is the failure of some Christians -- that they can no longer share their faith with non-believers in a meaningful way, thus they appear cultish. A failure of Biblical proportions. Literally.