The Sciforums Fleet: Zombie Pandemic

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by The Flemster, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

OUT OF GAME:

Not much. My times almost up at the library so I'll be logging off soon.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Iceman623 Registered Member

OUT OF GAME: Ok thats cool man where r u going in russia anyway

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Iceman623 Registered Member

OUT OF GAME: anyway zack before u do logout read my 2 post see if u like em

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. razordude ouch. Registered Senior Member

razor woke up to see skullkids face over him. skullkid warned him that zombies had taken over, they woke up all of the other team members, which numbered 25 in all and ran to the choppers on the way razor wondered is this my fault? when they reached the landing pad they grabbed three helos, a skyhawk, a appache, and a chinkoock. the chinkoock carried two tanks part of skullkids arsanel on the way he heared a explosian. he turned and saw that a nuke had hit the city he turned away as they flew of towards Italy wondering if he could have stopped the outbreak.

8. Iceman623 Registered Member

OUT OF GAME: Razor get over here oh btw Venice italy is a Merc strong hold soooo yeah land outside the walls or u will be shot down by anti air guns

9. Iceman623 Registered Member

OUT OF GAME: theres only about 1/2 of a mile of land before u get to the wall and the rest if sea ok

10. razordude ouch. Registered Senior Member

out of game:

k

11. Iceman623 Registered Member

Merc stronghold

Iceman awoke to the sound of gun fire. Iceman grabs the AK-47 assasult rifle and runs outside. Everyone seems calm and relaxed, up on the tower walls are snipers training on zombies outside the wall. Iceman walks up the massive 100ft wall pass the Anti Air guns and to the sniper towers. He meets Lord FireWind at the top of the lead sniper tower. FireWind tells Iceman that he has a gift for him thats inside the chest behind him. Iceman looks the chest over its made of steel with gold trim. Iceman lifts the heavy lid of the chest and inside sees the Sniper rifle he found when he awoke from the Cryo-Pod. the dreaded 50. CAL in mint condition. with about 1000 rounds of ammo. Iceman opens fire on the zombies below, each round finding the head of its respective target. The Spec-Op training memorys come flooding back. all the training he did with his team and everyone he killed. Icemans eyes glaze over and the eye of the killer is back. Iceman sees what he is now not a respected soilder but a profilic assassin. he still doesnt know what happend before he climed into the Cryo-Pod but he now knows what he is going to do he wants to load up and move out but he has no way to get his new tank across the vast sea. The stronghold may be great however it lacks any form of flying device and the ships cant hold the tank. the ship that the tank came here on is long gone ran over on a mission long ago. how will he move how will he make a mark in this world. This all is going thru Icemans head. But the most nagging question has not yet came to him. What is Icemans real name....

12. Iceman623 Registered Member

Exploring

After Iceman destroys the zombie horde at the front gate with his 50.cal he decides to go outside and see what he can find. Lord Firewind orders his men to open the gate. Iceman drives out in a hummve and decides to go to a old port. The ports name is long forgotten people now just call it Death Bay. Iceman Drives to the port with Kevin A elite assassin and Andrew a elite guard for Lord Firewind on the Browning 50. cal MG. They pull up to at the port to see boats filled with zombies. Andrew Opens fire with the MG but only a few drop. They are surrounded on all sides by zombies, all seems lost to them as the zombie hordes get closer and closer. All we heard was the rour of mini guns. Iceman saw on the horizon a Seahawk fireing its M24 mini guns.
    The Seahawk lands next to are hummve and two men come out. they introduce themselfs as Razor and SkullKid. Iceman looks into the sky the massive fleet of choppers. What will happen now that Iceman has meet SkullKid and Razor will they take over the world, stop the zombies in there tracks, or something else. One thing is for sure there are more people out there to meet and more zombies to kill....S.S.D.D. Same Shit Different Day

13. razordude ouch. Registered Senior Member

razor is suddenly awoke to find them at italy the sound that woke him up was the sound of the seahawk's machine gun opening fire. quickly he gets up and grabs his sir, he walks over to the door and starts picking off zombies one by one. after a few minutes they land and walk over to the humvee to talk to the three occupents. him and skullkid introduce themselves. the guy responds that his name is Iceman. they then prepare to go to where skullkid was heading, deciding to plan thier next move there.

14. Iceman623 Registered Member

The meeting

Iceman thanks Razor and SkullKid for saving them. SkullKid notices that the two armed guards Andrew and Kevin have been biten on the arm by the zombies. SkullKid raises his assasult rifle perpared to take out the threat before it starts, however Iceman stops him saying " there my men i will take care of this." With a heavy heart Iceman raises this Jericos and with a sad goodbye to his men and after his men has accepted death he shoots them both in the head. Iceman then speaks to the group, "there pain of living with that bite and becoming one of them is worse then any pain my gun could do". Iceman udders something in spanish a Last Rights if you will. Sending there pour souls to heaven. in truth Iceman is jelouse of them for being able to pass on to something better and if not better at least they dont have to deal with this fucked up war torn world anymore.....Kevin and Andrew Best soilders i have seen R.I.P. Iceman then leads SkullKid and Razor to The Merc StrongHold. Iceman intoduces them to Lord FireWind. The Lord is very impressed by Skullkids fleet of aircraft. Firewind grants them passage and lets them stay to rest if they give him one aircraft. Skullkid accepts and hands over one Apche AH64 Gunship. As they sit around SkullKid and Razor both remember something from there days at the academy. A guy whos callsign was Iceman was training in Spec-Ops and he got the highest on almost all the Training Sims. Razor and Skullkid both talk with Iceman about this but Iceman tell them he cant really remember anything about the people he met just the training. Now knowing the SkullKid Iceman and Razor all were at the same academy what will happen now will Iceman get more of his memory back. Will the zombies ever stop. How will this team up affect the rest of the world in the time to come......

15. Anarcho Union No Gods No Masters Registered Senior Member

Bound reamins in waiting for one of the great vessel people to visit Maloneya

16. Skullkid Take your pick..... Registered Senior Member

At last, after meeting his new ally Iceman, Skullkid had made it to Venice! As Skullkid made his way into a tent with Razor and Iceman, they decided their next course of action. Skullkid brought up that on the helo's radio, he heard of a safe haven called Maloneya. Razor, Iceman, and Skullkid agreed to head to Maloneya and started to pack up their gear. As they loaded their gear into the helos, they heard that the wall had cracked and that zombies were pouring in! Quick as lightning, they gathered up everything and took off in their helicopters. As they reached the boundary of the wall, Skullkid opened fire with the Seahawk's Mark 19 grenade launcher and tore up the horde of zombies. With their goal destination set for a strange safe haven called Maloneya, the three friends started to head off for their "new home". While on their way there, Skullkid could only think of one thing. "I wonder where Omega is..." he thought to himself.

17. Skullkid Take your pick..... Registered Senior Member

Finally, Skullkid, Iceman, and Razor had reached Maloneya! As they touched down outside the wall, they saw a group of guards standing there in wait for them. When the three men approached Skullkid and his friends, the guard said that the three friends would have to be eye-scanned for chances of one of them being infected. Skullkid didn't understand, but willingly agreed to his statement. Skullkid, his friends, and their troops got in line to be eye-scanned and allowed into their new home, Maloneya.

18. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

Omega walks towards the docks of the port city of Vladivostok. Omega sees absolutely no one. Completely deserted. Enraged at the lack of survivors Omega addresses his men. "We are about all thats left of the human race. We are very few. I am going to go on the offensive and start knocking them off. Anyone who wants to come is welcome. If you wish to leave then you may do so now." Not a man stepped away. "Good, we shall be known as the 1st shock infantry regiment. Our allegiance is to humanity." And with that they headed for the French coast.

19. Skullkid Take your pick..... Registered Senior Member

(This radio transmission made outside of Maloneya is being directed to Omega's radio. However, other frequencies can pick up on this transmission as well.)

Skullkid-This is Skullkid. Omega, if you are hearing this, then head for Maloneya. It is safe and has enough supplies and protection to last us almost forever. If you decide not to come, that is alright. I will understand. If you decide to come, then hurry.

20. Anarcho Union No Gods No Masters Registered Senior Member

Thier names are Skullkid, Iceman, and Razor. Finnaly, we have the vistortors we've been waiting for. Bound wishes to speak to them, and request that they meet him at City Hall ASAP

21. Anarcho Union No Gods No Masters Registered Senior Member

This is President Andrew Bound alerting the public of a teriost attack on the border of sector six. The situation is undercontrol and casulties where minamal. Advise everyone to be on full alert as two known assistants in the attmepted bombing have escaped from the scene.
    No epedimic warnings have been assosiated with this alert.

22. razordude ouch. Registered Senior Member

razor Iceman and skullkid met the leader bourne. after talking with him they then planned where to go next Iceman said that he had heared of a new group called 1st shock infrantry regiment and that it was supposedly in france and they were attacking zombies worldwide. he then stated "i'm joining them". prepared for this they gave him a radio and said to be on the lookout for omega. skullkid gave him a portable holo imageof him. razor then asked him to radio them if he found omega. Iceman agreed and took of with a chopper he'd grabbed from the merc palace. once he was gone skullkid took his skyhawk and a appache and headed towards the amazon. the next day when razor was preparing to leave he heared a radio announcement this is what he heared:razor! I;ve been hit by a sam i'm going down i'm in the amazo(static)transmisson ends. taking off he tries to contact him but all he picks up is his automated distress beacon, and a appache distress beacon. heading off he wonders:what happened to skullkid? who shot him?and most importanly is he alive? the two choppers head of towards the amazon and his automatic beacon.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2010
  23. Skullkid Take your pick..... Registered Senior Member

Out of Game:

Correction: I land in the Amazon andrew