The Sciforums Fleet: Zombie Pandemic

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by The Flemster, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Iceman623 Registered Member

OUT OF GAME: oh really hmm i didnt know that. well most of them wouldnt work because it has to deal with that fact it commands some part of the other persons brain thus it wouldnt work on zombie however that being said i dont know how yours works so maybe yours can work to control muscles or some unknown factor but yeah

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Out of Game: It works like this for example:

I can scan a vase and know how old it is, the composition .ect

It is an analytical power.

There is a fan theory that V.V.'s power was teleportation, but it is unsupported by anime it self, it is neither proven or disproven.

P.S. LELOUCH IS ALIVE!!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

The Aggressor was approaching Italy. Nearly 20 miles away....

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Iceman623 Registered Member

OUT OF GAME: hmm well that makes more sense... oh thats y u know there human ok thanks i get it also idk about the books but in the show or at least the US one he died in the end to make everything peaceful didnt he

8. ricrery Banned Banned

Poxist fired carelessly at the man, emptying the clip completely.

"Better get the gear from the ship. But if these are the Diseased, then, I'd just pray they don't figure out about the home planet." he muttered.

He went back to the crash site and jumped into the fray. When he left, there was a giant purple triangular weapon covering his elbow, and a mechanical eye, and a limited hover pack. With the armor, he could take the weaker ones, but maybe these weren't the Diseased that the stories tell, but, whatever. He hovered up and scanned for people. Nothing, so he'd start searching for salvation elsewhere.

9. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Out of Game: Well, there is a popular theory among the fans supported by strong evidence, I also support that theory.

Lelouch vi Britannia died, not Lelouch Lamperouge. You see, the Newtype magazine put vi Britannia instead of Lamperouge, while they usually used the name Lamperouge as Lelouch's surname. Lelouch got his Code from Charles and Geass from C.C. thus keeping his power while having Code, thus the name Code Geass. Also, one have to die to activate Code as proven by C.C. therefore he activated it when he died. When you watch that episode again Charles grabbed Lelouch with the hand with Geass symbol. Also C.C. wouldn't have been that happy if Lelouch died. Also thinking back, when C.C. said "Is that right, Lelouch?" or something like that in the end, the scene zoomed out and showed a driver of the cart that looks an awful a lot like Lelouch. Also when Nunnally touched Lelouch she saw his memories...a Code power. There is more evidence, if Lelouch can achieve a goal with minimum loss he will do it, Lelouch vi Britannia died making a peaceful world, but that doesn't mean he had to die just the the Emperor of Britannia had to, the name died but not the person, everyone thought he did, now he is probably somewhere with C.C.. The title: CODE GEASS: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2, the Code Geass part and the R2 part gives it away, I already mentioned why Code Geass is a clue, but R2....well in Japanese Romanji, Lelouch Lamperouge instead of L.L. is R.R. so therefore....Here is another clue.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

http://www.dailyotaku.com/anime-news/code-geass-season-3/

When you go to this website you will see a magazine with Lelouch and Suzaku on it, the top right corner beside Lelouch, in big Kanji letters it says resurrected...

Also in the last picture drama of Code Geass....you won't understand unless you watch it, it comes with the DVDs.

10. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

The Aggressor was about 5 miles from Italy now....

11. Iceman623 Registered Member

AHHH ok i get it hmm it makes a lot more sense now

12. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

"Cease fire!"

Shogun then said turn on his speakers to max,

"We are also humans why are you fighting us?"

They ignored it and started firing. Shogun then gave the signal to resume firing.

13. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

3 miles...

14. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Helicopters are coming towards them, and they don't look friendly...

15. ricrery Banned Banned

Poxist noticed a flying vehicle, yes, this might help him get off this planet. He started hovering up at it.

16. Iceman623 Registered Member

Iceman is now surrounded by zombies however they cant get to him so he just unloads into them picking them off and as of soon there just a pile of dead DEAD corpus

17. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

1 mile. Land is now visible.

18. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

"Air support immediately!"

They fired anti-armor rounds at the helicopter gunships, hoping for the best and buying them for their MS to arrive.

19. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Out of Game: There is a Code Geass manga coming out this year Code Geass: Shikkoku no Renya, about a different timeline in Code Geass.

20. Omega133 Aus der Dunkelheit Valued Senior Member

The Aggressor neared the port of Venice. It would be a minute or so until they arrived at Rome.

21. Iceman623 Registered Member

OUT OF GAME: cool i will have to look at it

22. ricrery Banned Banned

Poxist was scared off by the shots and lowered himself down, walking to see the problem.

"Stop!" he yelled, as he pulled out his hand with the gun attached.

23. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Three Mobile Suits arrived, and the enemy retreated for now,

"Do not fire, let them retreat," Shogun ordered,

Shogun then turned to the colonists,

"I need an explanation,"