the Right to Vote

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Edward Wechner, Nov 17, 2012.

1. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Some people are retarded there we don't even know about. Out there voting. Democracy failed. Burn it before they murder it. Fire.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

You still haven't addressed problems inherent to the voting system as such.

Even if there is a standard by which to select voters, as long as voters are expected to have different opinions, the problems inherent to the voting system remain.

Take for example a board of directors in a company which selects its executives by a voting system. All these directors are no doubt qualified to vote, as far as the company's internal standards go.
    Can you explain why in such a situation, voting is the appropriate way to choose executives, and why my earlier objections to the voting system don't apply?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Who said I had "fanatic religious views?" It''s perfectly clear that YOU are the mentally-warped fanatic here. Also, there's no requirement here for "requesting responses" - that's just another indication of your warped thinking extending to the point that no views but your own are to be accepted. In other words, YOU alone want to dictate what's good for everyone - what a selfish, self-centered jerk you are!!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

Why you talk about religious people not voting op. wrong

The system is not like you say it is. There do not count your votes, or listen to you. How the system works is there is hidden priests and they just listen to them over all you.

Your vote means nothing, its just a waste of your time.

Most scientists have just as useless opinions as any religious person, so why does op talk down on religious people.

You do not have a voice as a majority, they do not listen to you. They listen to a chosen few, who gets to make all the decisions really.

Your not enlightened because you have some degree in science. Your voice is just as bad as any religious person, have you heard how many times science gets it wrong. Of course not. Science the religion does not broadcast that.

Your vote will never count ever. Like how i live in the vile borough of brent in london, no way would i ever participate in voting for those group of wannabee murderers that get into that council, or local authority rubbish they have here. Borough of brent council is one reason showing you why you should never participate.

Never would i ever vote, and your vote will never ever count period.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2012