The reason for the decline in forum membership - anyone?

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Quantum Quack, Jul 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Aethelwulf,
    I'm sure if you aren't Reiku and have been accused of being him, you would have read a number of his posts on the variety of subjects he supported. What's your take on him?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Balerion Banned Banned

I'm sure you are, Reiku. I'm sure this whole exercise is for the purpose of stroking your otherwise fragile ego. Why else would plagiarize the work of others, create sock puppets to circumvent the ensuing bans, and do it all over again? You've already been outed as a phony, no one with any understanding of physics agrees with you on any of your work (not that any of it is actually yours), and now it's just a matter of time before James deduces that you're really Reiku, and not someone who just so happens to share all of his vile traits.

And I still don't say they are the problem. Having a disagreement with James R about uneven moderation does not mean that I believe that it is the cause of the decline in membership.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

the worst part is he actually believes he isn't...
    hang on there was post of his earier... brb

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

8. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Ahh here it is:

hmmm... maybe we found the culprit at last for the decline in forum membership....

9. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

reiku must have pissed someone off big time to get all the threads deleted....
    and they were there only a couple of weeks ago...

10. Balerion Banned Banned

As stupid as putting commas and ellipsis where they don't belong?

11. Balerion Banned Banned

I was absent from this forum pretty much from January of 2010 to December of 2011. When I returned, the first thing I noted was how quiet the place had gotten. So yeah, maybe you're right.

My absence nearly killed this place.

12. Balerion Banned Banned

It's going to happen to "Aethelwulf" too. Just wait until James stops lying to himself and pulls the plug on Reiku Sock-Puppet #402

13. Balerion Banned Banned

How did I contradict myself, Reiku?

(by the way, "not nice" was one of Reiku's favorite catchphrases.)

Again with the commas. Do they just fall out of your nose or something? Anyway, if you'd rather be dead than put up with me, why do you constantly create sock-puppets to circumvent bans? Why not just find a different forum? Or did you get banned from those, too?

14. Balerion Banned Banned

If I cycle the power on my router, I won't share an IP address with Balerion from five minute ago. If I use a proxy, I can post from literally thousands of different IP addresses.

What makes us all so sure you're you is the way you conduct yourself, the style and grammar of your posts, even the little things you say, like "not nice." You never had anyone fooled, not even James. For some reason he's pretending you have some sort of constitutional rights here, but it's only a matter of time before he finds whatever he needs to satisfy his own misplaced sense of duty and bans you again.

15. Balerion Banned Banned

Funny, if it's so common, how come you and Reiku are the only ones I've seen on this forum use it in that manner?

Show me. If I've done it, you must have some evidence. Let's have it.

16. The Marquis Only want the best for Nigel Valued Senior Member

Stop posting about your personal experiences with moderators, you fucking nancy boys - it's all about Me.

Do you read nothing? Do you comprehend nothing?

The internet is something new. It will remain new as long as those with no vision continue to assume that the rules which apply to social contact in the real world remain relevant in this environment.
    I'm so tired of thinking I'll be dead by the time you people realise what it is you have here.

Here is one little hint:
    If you cannot enforce a rule effectively, do not apply it.

17. Balerion Banned Banned

Yeah, let me just go ahead and take your word for that, Reiku.

Ah, the first chinks in the armor. Only a matter of time.

18. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Ah no, the "searchid" method appears to only relate to a person search at the moment they make it. Therefore you wouldn't see any results because it wasn't your search.

Try this link though.

19. Balerion Banned Banned

Wow, that was almost a complete sentence!

You realize you're linking him to his own posts, right?

20. Balerion Banned Banned

You know "braincell" isn't a word, right?

If you're going to call someone stupid, it's best not to misspell the very thing that you claim makes them so stupid. Because then it's you who looks stupid, instead of the person you're calling stupid.

21. Balerion Banned Banned

Ah, so you remember the sighting you lied about?

22. Balerion Banned Banned

So you're saying you forgot how to spell it in the span of three posts?

23. Balerion Banned Banned

C'mon, don't you remember making up that story about your mom/grandma and lying about the newspaper article? You got caught out on a huge fib and tried to cover it up by putting me on ignore (even though you didn't really), don't you remember that? Man, that was a great thread. It was the beginning of the end for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.