The Prince James Argument for the Existence of God

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by Prince_James, Oct 5, 2005.

1. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

what's so weird about that? fish don't have individual consciousness. if you move your hand, all the atoms move simultaneously, just like the fishes :bugeye:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Quantum Quack:

Potentially rooted in reflex action and/or communication on a level we haven't yet measured. For instance, it was ust recently found that mice "sing" to eachother to court one another, at frequencies the human ear cannot pick up normally.

EmptyForceOfChi:

Sonar and echo location is based on sound. It is an extension of hearing. You have to realize that animals often have -far- more acute senses than we, likely due to the fact that we've probably lost most of our sensory capacity due to the ill breeding produced by civilization, which allows horrifically weak members of our species to continue to exist.

c7ityi_:

This only takes into consideration fish that are in a school, and, moreover, you'll have to present proof of "group consciousness".

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. c7ityi_ Registered Senior Member

If you want proof of group consciousness, just look at ants. There are termites which can't even see, yet they co-operate much better than humans...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

C7ityi:

Complicated pheremone communication.

8. gratitude&love order's efficient,chaos likely Registered Senior Member

but can nothingness even exist, since like i said once there was something no longer does nothing exist. and is there any example you could give were nothing is the reality? sorry if youve discussed this already, but i work 11-13 hour days 28 days straight so i've got little time for much else.

we are mining gold, but i only have untill the first of the year, then its off to mongolia to sink a shaft.

thanks for your patience

9. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Gratitude&Love:

Nothingness does not exist, no, as existence is a property of existence. Nothingness is a reality because it can be demonstrated to be such, I.E. impossibilities, things which are false, et cetera.

Mongolia? Wow.