The Pentagon 911 Black Hole

Discussion in 'Politics' started by geistkiesel, Feb 7, 2006.

1. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Hurricane Angel I am the Metatron Registered Senior Member

Once again you're avoiding the topic by calling foul. Why don't you try and answer my question, you and I both know if the topic is yourself then there is no ad hominem abuse. Besides, I could easily call you ignorant, which I haven't, I merely asked you why you think what they are doing is morally correct.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

This is a person to whom "wasting others time" seems to be highly valued, HA. Forgive my cynicism if this turns out not to be so. Cheers

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. geistkiesel Valued Senior Member

With my own eyes I saw Bremerhaven, Germany, a port city with every building utterly destroyed as far as the eye could see. Traveling through Germany on a train I saw similar destruction in many other cities. I have talked to soldiers in the US Army who participated in D-Day (as did an English teacher of mine), June 6 invasion of Normandy; some who fought at Bastogne, Pellilieu in the Pacific (a member of my family), Tarawa, the Phillipines. I have talked to persons, civilian and military, who were at Pearl Harbor, on 12/7/1941.
    I have talked to members and personal friends formerly of the the German Army. I have a friend and former teacher who was (by default -he being the last officer alive) the commanding officer of Wehrmacht Panzer Regiment (whittled down to a couple of tanks, and some other transport), a few soldiers all of who were wounded, who fought on the Eastern front. I have communicated with displaced persons from a variety of eastern European countries, attesting to the complete destruction of their families, friends, homes, countries.

If you are suggesting that WW2 did not happen, then I must suggest that, at the very least, you are simply full of shit and, most probably, some kind of neo-hate-monger-violence perpetrating motherfucking scum bag.

Geistkiesel​

8. leopold Valued Senior Member

jesus a. christ
    a sailor!

9. geistkiesel Valued Senior Member

No, I just talk like one at times. G.

10. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

Admiral-- admirable post, geist~

11. Hurricane Angel I am the Metatron Registered Senior Member

If we were to transfer this to private messages, thereby avoiding this current thread topic, would you answer my question? I have a feeling that you won't.

Anyways, I, among others, believe you have lost this round.. Qwerty has sufficiently stated and proved that the FBI are withholding evidence, because clearly those tapes are evidence because their field of view was directly towards the pentagon, if you'd like to make anyone believe otherwise you're once again lying to yourself. And yes, withholding evidence in the case of the 9/11 commission would be considered illegal.

My personal confrontation with you is still undecided because really you prefer not to directly reply, and I doubt that when you posted your last "technicality" you brought into consideration the fact that I can still haunt your inbox.

And this is just for the sake of being correct, because you strike me as someone who is wrong few times, and can't stand the sour taste of being oh so wrong.

Personally, I love the sour gobstoppers.

12. leopold Valued Senior Member

i have read the 9/11 commission final report
    nowhere in it does it mention the sheraton footage

but it does mention the administration withholding requested documents

i firmly beleive that it is the governments job to release the sheraton footage
    they cannot use the "national security" bullshit

13. Hurricane Angel I am the Metatron Registered Senior Member

I'm sorry what evidence do I steadfastly refuse to deal with?

I can show you news clips of three witnesses each saying three different flying objects. One claims he saw an American Airlines jet, with the AA logo clearly visible (though I doubt anyone could see the logo when its going that fast), a second witness saw a small corporate jet, and a third witness saw a military helicopter circling the pentagon, disappearing in its landing zone, and then the fireball went up.

Besides, how does the government know exactly what happened, it seems they don't have much proof of this event either, right? I just turned on the news on 9/11 and every news channel said "Plane crash into the pentagon", how did they come up with this conclusion if there were so few witnesses and so little left of an airplane (remember an official government explanation is that the plane had vapourized upon impact, although 185 bodies were identified?). If you think carefully about it, if nobody actually saw this event, which seems to be the case, how can one concretely justify a plane had crashed into the pentagon?

Oh and then there was, you know, the lack of an airplane within the rubble?

14. leopold Valued Senior Member

please explain to me how withholding the sheraton footage is vital to our national security?

15. Hurricane Angel I am the Metatron Registered Senior Member

And the lack of IRA-esque organizations within America.

16. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

lol... they must've been using some of those drugs then... and you as well.

17. Anomalous Banned Banned

Heres an satellite Image of Pentagon 4 days before 9/11, Can U spot the evil in it ?

18. Anomalous Banned Banned

19. Anomalous Banned Banned

20. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

Where that line is, 4 days before 9/11, does that happen to be the same spot where the plane supposedly struck the Pentagon? If so, I see what you're saying. It happens to be the spot that the plane "tumbled and skidded" before striking the Pentagon, or it could have been used as an aerial marker for some other attack say, a bombing run for those that believe the Pentagon was struck by a missle, etc.

- N

21. samsonite Registered Senior Member

22. leopold Valued Senior Member

23. samsonite Registered Senior Member

World Domination Chess Game

Peices and description of players

POPE is the King

ASSASSINS GUILD is the QUEEN

JESUITS are the BISHOPS

FREEMASON are the ROOKS or CASTLE

KNIGHTS TEMPLAR KNIGHTS OF MALTA are the KNIGHTS

SaTANIST CULTS are the PAwns

CHAPTER ONE
    The Pope rules the Catholic CHurch and the world although it is a bit of a struggle to stay alive.
    CHAPTER TWO
    The Assassin Guilds plan to destroy immediate threats to the babylon rule that goes back 6000 years
    CHAPTER THREE
    Jesuits infiltrate churches and youth and slowly reteach Catholic doctrine bringing in one church for the whole world
    CHAPTER FOUR
    Freemason provide a base of operations and communications and have excellent ability to cut off enemy communications
    CHAPTER FIVE
    KNights templar and the knights of Malta provide national security and up to date battle tactics and training
    CHAPTER SIX
    satanist cults are poorly trained disinformation agents heavily backed by masons or by any peice in the game

CHAPTER SEVEN
    Learning strategies of babylon

CHAPTER EIGHT
    Sumeria and the secret of MA"AT

CHAPTER NINE
    END GAME

CHAPTER 10
    MY personal story
    Dean Roger Ray