The One, Love Thread

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by kx000, Jul 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

That is also great dating advice, it makes you more scares and in demand.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. scheherazade Northern Horse Whisperer Valued Senior Member

Reread your last post, my friend, and explain.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

How does frightening the girl help the cause?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

this comment reminded me of the commercial with the guy dressed up as a phone, the analogy was that he was texting her all day..and she just ignored him all the time..(when does texting become controling)

it bugs me because not once did she ever communicate that it was bugging her,
    based on just the commercial, he was not in the wrong, she was for not telling him how she felt.(cept for maybe the 'nude pics' comment at the end)

the moral of the story..
    girls have a right to tell a guy how she feels,and not just leave it up to the guy to 'make the move', sometimes guys are just clueless..
    playing 'hard to get' is reasonable as long as you realize when/if you are playing impossible to get.(not saying you did..) and if you are going to play 'hard to get' you gotta flavor it with a little encouragement so he will know that you are just playing and are interested in him as opposed playing hard to get because you really do not want any thing to do with him.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. scheherazade Northern Horse Whisperer Valued Senior Member

I quite agree with your comment that girls should communicate, (preferably in a polite manner), if they are not interested.

However, I'm not sure that the message gets through, as from reading what some of the young gentlemen are posting, one gets the impression that if she is talking to him at all, even in the negative, that hope still remains. :bugeye:

From real life comments of other females as well, "I've made it plain, in no uncertain manner, that I'm NOT interested, yet the guy won't give up. It's starting to worry me. I don't want to file a complaint, and I don't know what else to do."

Possibly a case of negative attention being preferable to being ignored.....IDK. :shrug:

8. kx000 Valued Senior Member

I'll give you a update in the next few days when its all said and done. Either im love, or im a fool, we'll have to wait and see.

9. kx000 Valued Senior Member

A stalker is obsessed, im in love, theres a difference. A stalker rolls up and looks in her window.. a man in love backs off, thats exactly what im prepared to do.. but I have some knowledge to lay on her.. double meaning.

10. NMSquirrel OCD ADHD THC IMO UR12 Valued Senior Member

this is what i am talking about..girls playing 'hard to get'..guys (for the most part) do not know the difference between ' i'm not interested in you' (meaning i am just playing hard to get,keep trying..) and ' i'm not interested in you ' (meaning go away, i really am not interested in you)

my advice to girls QUIT PLAYING!..be honest..let your no's mean no!.
    if you are unsure,then communicate such..don't default to 'no'..

i don't know how many relationships i have missed out on because i accept it when a girl says 'I am not interested'..

<edit> the friend card works to deflate a guys romantic interest,and if that doesn't work,start treating him like a gay friend, invite him (as a gay friend) on a date with you and your current BF (of course you have to clue him into what you are doing..)

11. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

Nah, don't flatter yourself. They will put their dicks in anything.

I actually think it's insulting. I'm trying to make a point or explain what my theory is, and they look like they are paying such close attention. I have to remind myself that they don't care about what I'm saying, they are just trying to fuck me.

12. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

So what you mean is take all the fun out of live.

13. scheherazade Northern Horse Whisperer Valued Senior Member

Hmmmmm.......you see to have a very poor opinion of the opposite sex for a gal who went and got herself hitched.

Yes, I know that some fellows have about as much class as stray dogs and will follow any promising trail....

My married status is obvious and I wear clothing that fits me well, shape flattering without being revealing. I smile, use proper English, and treat all persons with respect.

I rather think most gentlemen treat me like a lady because I conduct myself with propriety.

Whatever they might like to contemplate in their fantasies, they respond appropriately for the circumstance and a small exchange of pleasantries and positive energy is a welcome thing in the world today.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, lol....

14. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

I dunno...one guy and I had a conversation about why men come to the aid of women broken down on the side of the road, and what the guys are really thinking... and he agreed with me when I said:

"I see you're having car trouble, and I'm willing to help, but I want to make sure you don't need some emergency penis as well. You know, just need to check."

(You know, if you can use it in lieu of a car jack...that would be very impressive...but I digress...)

15. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

Gentleman treat you like a lady because... they want to fuck you.

Also fuck you. There is nothing in my posts to indicate that I am any less of a lady than you are. The alusion to it being my fault that I get unwanted attention from men it judgemental to say the least.
    In fact everyone is aware that I'm married, and they befriend me with that in mind and in the end I always end up having to avoid them because they turn all emo about it.
    Not my fucking fault. I guess it's not their fault either, thry don't seem to be aware of the power their dicks have over them.
    One of the reasons I prefer to not have friends.

16. kx000 Valued Senior Member

I treat this girl like a lady.. because she deserves to be treated like a queen.. more so than most girls. Beging a gentlemen will never go outa style, fellas.

17. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

The difference between the placement of a few letters

Such difference also exist in capitalization:

"I'm helping my Uncle Jack off a horse"

and

"I'm helping my uncle jack off a hose"

You know full well what I meant in my post and I know you do.

18. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Probably, my rules are that if she says "No" in a non-playful way, it means back off pal.

If that some young gentlemen includes me, then you must be misinterpreting my posts.

19. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

The only way is to for us guys to start being more scarce and in demand. Not necessarily playing hard to get, but difficult to be available.

20. kx000 Valued Senior Member

"I just want to be friends" in a sad tone... thats a HELP to me. Especially with fireworks raging in the background.

21. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Your close. Actually you got it, the words your looking for are be busy. If she text's you what are you doing make something up if you have to, but don't be doing nothing.

22. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

I usually say that we are friends and act like we are just friends first.

23. scheherazade Northern Horse Whisperer Valued Senior Member

Judging by the pictures of your wedding, Varda, you are very pretty, far prettier than I consider myself to be. You also have quite a ......'rack'.....is what I believe one of the terms is for cleavage.

I was not aware that you were having difficulties with getting unwanted attention from the gentleman posters.

That's what the report button is for, I believe.

I did not suggest that you were any less in propriety than myself. Sorry that you took it that way.

Some of the fellows who are kind to me look to be beyond the 'jump your bones' stage in life. I think they are just lonely and appreciate that I treat them as though they matter in life, for everyone has a role to play, and we will all travel that route in time.

I bid you no ill will, Varda, and it is not my place to judge anyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.