The New Science of God

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by Apostic777, Jan 4, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geordief Valued Senior Member

The devil is in the tail dive?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Apostic777 Registered Member

Greetings James R!

I apologize if my response left a lot to be desired. I do not currently possess the requisite intelligence to support my 3 claims in the OP. But at some point I shall, mark my words. I want to clear the air of any distortions of truth. I think I will free everyone of my graceless demands and sit this one out for the time being. I can admit to the error of my ways.

Thank you everyone, and James R for humoring me,

Nick.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Apostic777 Registered Member

P.S. The higher dimension contains the separation. Effecting the non-separation.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

I think this should be carved in marble, framed, and hung on the front page for all to see as an exemplar of good faith posting.

C C likes this.
  8. foghorn Valued Senior Member

"for the time being" My bold above.
    After saying that, the very next post is you still going on about it...

So, even though your socks have been banned here numerous times, you still intend to post sometime here again as Apostic777 or as another sock?

Last edited: Jan 10, 2024
  9. foghorn Valued Senior Member

That's water off a duck's back to Spellbound, lying for Spellbound's personal model of a god is morally justified in his books.
    The impulses are just too strong in this one.
    How many impulses, count the socks.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2024
  10. C C Consular Corps - "the backbone of diplomacy" Valued Senior Member

Would be a meritorious accomplishment for a genuine newbie to SF. But unless "Nick" is purely coincidence, humility is probably a very necessary first step that a "veteran banee" has to demonstrate in a gradual process of achieving redemption at SF.
    _

DaveC426913 likes this.
  11. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Apostic777/Spellbound/Nick:
    Unfortunately, you blew your chances on this forum quite a while ago. You acted up until you got yourself permanently banned. Permanent usually means forever.

Much as I might like to give you the benefit of the doubt when you claim you want to clear the air of any distortions of truth, it's very difficult when you turn up here yet again, attempting to hide under yet another sock puppet name, and pretend you're new here. Distortions of truth never seem to bother you each time you do that.

Actions speak louder than words, Nick (if that's your name). If you really can admit to the error of your ways, I suggest you start with that next time, if there is a next time.

This is not your first rodeo here. Maybe you should finally accept that this is not the place for you. Move on. Try to start with honesty on some new forum somewhere, if you really want to change your ways.

Good luck and goodbye, again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.