The most beautiful man

Discussion in 'Art & Culture' started by Sciencelovah, May 18, 2007.

1. peta9 Registered Senior Member

Shit, this guy could probably sit on you and suffocate you. But you neva know if he'd cry about his wife berating him or how weak he actually is in character behind closed doors and outa sight. LMFAO.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. peta9 Registered Senior Member

LOL, shit i'm more masculine than this thing. Actually, changmin is more masculine than this guy. And could probably outdo him in every fucking sport. LMFAO.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. peta9 Registered Senior Member

LOL, i've met men who liked look this. Brawny but could be very weak as shit. Quite possibly clueless as a hammer too. Hmmm...so much for looks. LMFAO.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. peta9 Registered Senior Member

Tired of the goddamn contempt??? It's called fucking justice and a real reality check. I'm the fucking teacher.

8. DeepThought Banned Banned

LOL!!!

Don't forget these fucking white homos:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2007
  9. Thoreau Valued Senior Member

Stop trolling Peta... its not about masculinity. Its about who you find as attractive. We don't care if you approve or not.

10. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

You forgot BD Wong and Daniel Dae Kim. Please school me oh wise one.

LMFAO!!

11. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

But that's not the point. She is desperate for us to approve of her boys. She's very angry and takes it personally that we don't. Hence the foul mouthed laden temper tantrums. Its not about a difference of opinion. Its about right and wrong. Not to like her boys is wrong and she, being of higher intelligence, is sorely put out.

12. DeepThought Banned Banned

So being a man has nothing to do with masculinity?

13. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

peta slams the guys as being un-masculine and gay. Not "he has close set eyes, he has a fat butt, etc"

14. peta9 Registered Senior Member

Got cotton in your head? I told you i didn't think they were gorgeous, meaning I think they look average.

Was that too hard to conclude? LMFAO

15. peta9 Registered Senior Member

Damn, you are a bigot. You and others consistently have slammed my guys as being lesser than men and you expect me to have a double standard like yourselves. You make me puke.

16. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

What a fucking geek.

17. peta9 Registered Senior Member

Let's do an experiment. Post more pics of guys and I will make comments and conjectures about them without profanity. We'll then see how long it will take before someone cannot just accept that others have different taste and opinions. We'll see if no one will respond by insulting my guys or tastes or pics as backlash which would prove they, according to your own criteria, would be expecting my approval and not letting other's have their own opinion. I warn you, it will be scathing, condescending and mocking as my pics were subjected to because honestly, that is what i was thinking about other's pics but didn't say. That way, no one will be hiding their true opinion.

lmfao, I doubt it will last for long.

18. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Do they have to be asian feminine?

19. peta9 Registered Senior Member

No, just the blobs and crap they've been posting.

20. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

And what sexy blobs they are!!!

21. peta9 Registered Senior Member

throws up

22. peta9 Registered Senior Member

I bet they are afraid to post as they realize they can't handle it if their posts are insulted. Shits.

I would humilate their posts. Let's see if they can keep thier mouths shut like they preach I should and take it as 'everyone has different tastes and don't like blah blah.

I'll be coming back around. We'll see if you can live up to your own fucking rules you've set for me if it's dished out to ya. lmao

I can see it now. "but that was too harsh", "but it's not about this", "but..blah, bah", "why are you draggin so and so", "it's just revenge blah blah blah." No fuckers, it's my real opinion unexpressed until now. So let's play ball on an even playing field and see who can handle it. lmfao

23. peta9 Registered Senior Member

Did I mention, everyone on the last page is fucking ugly except Jude law? But of course, he's just a hairstyle away from girlyhood according to yous values. lmao

Man, you people's tastes are shitty.