The Messiah Speaks We Obey

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Buffalo Roam, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Isn't that what most of these thread are? assumptions?, speculations?

And as to the title of the thread, Obama is talking, trial balloons all over the place, it is his people who are releasing these stories, and he is the one talking about using EO's to jump start His Agenda.

Never heard of another President doing such a thing, going directly to the use of executive orders, before any legislation was even tried.

On thing that I did hear is that Obama isn't going to shut down the eaves dropping on out going calls, that He is going to leave that in place.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Trollish Mr. Roam, why do you lie so?

Excuse me, Mr. Roam, but why are you so dishonest? I knew you were going to come back to the argument about "balloons" and "release".

So here: Click the link, read the post, and stop lying.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Mr. Buffalo Roam none of what you posted made any sense. Your own posts undermined your arguement. Two unemployment is not used to measure economic recovery or recessions or depressions. The proper measure is GDP. Three the unemployment rate went from 25 percent to 14 percent by the end of FDR's first term were it essentially remained until WWII. By any measure that is a recovery. The economy responded postively to FDR's leadership and programs. That is history, plain and simple.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Simon Anders Valued Senior Member

Actually most of them seem like reactions to things that are happening,not gloating in advance about something that might happen.

And? Other presidents have used EO's right off the bat. Were they dictators?

As I said earlier in this thread
    Oddly relevent even. The Messiah Spoke and We Obeyed. Give us a break.

8. Balerion Banned Banned

Quick question: Why is Buffalo not banned? I can link you to ten posts from the past 48 hours that are nothing more than trolling on his part. It's not his views that bother me--I can deal with a Republican who is informed--it's the fact that he's never correct, and often lying to further his flimsy argument. Why is this allowed to continue?

We hand out bans here; it's not uncommon. So why is someone like Roam allowed to continue on? This is a legitimate question that should be answered.

9. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Can't stand the heat? as to lying, I have much the same opinion of your post.

I have provided citation of source for my beliefs, and projections of the possable future, and you ?

You can't handlle a Republican who is informed, as shown by your call for my banning.

I would say this post of your qualifies as trolling and flaming.

10. Balerion Banned Banned

Buffalo, if that post is a response to me, don't bother, I've had you on ignore for weeks. Unfortunately, because you are so very obviously a human talking point, people feel the need to correct your wholly inaccurate views, thus I see many of your posts in the form of quotes.

11. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

um your not a republican that is informed that would be someone like read-only.

12. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

What I don't get is why this idiot calls people out who are on his ignore list? Clearly, anyone can see he's lying about that as he obviously must be reading their posts to do so. The mind of child, who covers up his eyes so that people can't see him.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

actually you can still read peoples posts if you have them on ignore. you just have to choose to see it.

14. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Is Obama the second coming of Christ ?

15. Balerion Banned Banned

Third. There's the original, there's me, then there's Obama.

16. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Funny I don't remember you saying the same thing when President Bush was elected, you were strangely silent on the lefts predictions of doom even before the policies had a chance to take effect, the constant attacks of policies that weren't even allowed the chance to succeed.

But the difference is that they weren't trying to set a agenda in advance of Congressional action.

Seem from the statements from Obama's transition team that He is going far beyond the way EO were used in previous administration.

As to dictatorships, that depends on the intent of the Person issuing the EO's, and what they see as their goal in office.

Yes, that is at it may be, but previous presidents didn't start out with the idea that He was going to implement His programs by executive orders and not wait on congress to take action.

If this wasn't the case, why make the case that these EO's have the weight of law? and in the story it states that it will not be just President Bush's EOs that will be reviewed:

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics/campaign-2008/story/763626.html

So from Obamas own people we have the statement that Obama is going to implement legislative action with out waiting on congressional action.

17. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes Grasshopper, any thing you wish to believe, yes the great destroyer, in his own mind, capable of crushing his opponent with a single word, no fact just word, :roflmao:

Drop your pants:spank:

18. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

Still having trouble dealing with the real world I see. Grow up and learn something for a change.

19. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes, like the ostrich they think they are safe, when they chose not to see the danger coming their way.

20. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

I am not the one with my feet under mammas table, reality is waiting on you, but you keep avoiding reality and hiding at home.:fright:

By the time I was your age, I had already been around the world, and was a Platoon Sergeant, handling about 2.5 million dollars of Uncles Sam's Finest Equipment and in command of 45 of the finest young men, in service of their country, you could find. where are you?

Retire when I was 55, where are you?

Feet still under mammas table crying because your going no were in a hurry.

ps: You are the one with the problem of reality, you fail to face up to it.

21. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

I'm sorry if your to fucking stupid to understand my reasons for wishing to continue at living at home but you will quit mocking that choice of mine. I will not have my values and what is important to me mocked by someone who has even attempted to understand them. Just because you have problems dealing with the fact that you aren't as smart and knowledgeable as you think you are doesn't give you leave you attack other people's life style choices. I have suffered through hardships that would probably crack someone like you but I don't feel the need to constantly bring them up in arguments. Your accomplishments are in the end meaningless because you don't seem to understand their true value. Listen to your self for god's sake. You sound more like a petulant child than a grandfather. You seem to think your accomplishments make you better than me they don't for as far as I can tell you have gained nothing from them. I have faced reality and the demons that go along with it. I suggest your grow up and do the same.

22. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

I know the reason that you are still at home, it's because you can't make it on your own.

You would do a who lot more for your mother if you got your ass out, and got a real job, you have told me that you aren't trying as hard as you could to get a job.

So if you were really worried about your mother you would be busting your ass to support her, not the other way around, we both know the real reason your feet are still under mammas table.

Make all the excuses you want, but we both know that, you are not doing your best to change one thing in your life, it is to easy at home and your are protected by you mamma.

23. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

This is the last time person to person I will deal with you. You know nothing of me, my choices, and the reasons behind them. If you continue to insult me over my lifestyle choices I will be forced to go to the mods and admins. It is clear to me you lack the ability to act like an adult in this and leave my lifestyle out of the argument. I do not wish for problems but your continued personal attacks against me over my choices in my life have left me with no other options.