The Limits of Gravity

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by LostInThought7, Nov 5, 2009.

1. martillo Registered Senior Member

Well, I don't agree with that rule. Sometimes big discoveries start with a very small little piece of evidence and the extraordinary thing is to give it the right interpretation allowing to going on and finally find the truth over and further finding as many demonstrations and proofs as possible supporting it (different people ask for different kind of demonstrations and proofs to convince them).
    The problem with your approach is that you want everything ready and may be even published in a scientific journal before considerig it, isn't it? This is the lazy approach. Lot of work is needed sometimes before this happen. Particularly in this post I proposed something new to be analyzed with a new point of view giving a good piece of evidence: I proposed to consider the fact that galaxies are finite (not infinite) and so the gravitational field formula could have a "reachability" factor not considered yet. Wouldn't this be enough to at least be discussed reasonably in this forum? But my post was deleted without any justification.

My post was simply deleted by an administrator who didn't like my proposition disrespecting everybody else in the forum because he didn't allow them to consider it.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.