The Home of the Refugee the UNITED STATES of AMERICA

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Buffalo Roam, Oct 2, 2007.

1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

If you recall his time frame March-May 1948 is before any Arabs soldier was involved. As confirmed by David ben Gurion in his autobiography.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

How can I? the IDF didn't exist, before May,26,1948 so how could it have issued any orders to document?

Now how about the Massacres and Attacks on the part of the Palestinians and Arabs before May 1948? How about the Jews that were killed by Palestinians and Arabs with no provocation before 1948, from my research it would seem to me that the Palestinians, and Arabs got what they deserved for murdering Jewish residents of the Trans Jordan.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

The fact is 1,256 Jews were killed in five months. Even before the first Arab villages were captured in April, 924 Jews had already been killed. Ilan Pappe should have pondered what might have been if those Jews had not been slaughtered.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Thats the official Israeli version which has been falsified by their own government records.

So where does Israel keep the correspondence and documents related to the state from before May 1948?

According to their website:

Files, microfilms, pictures, videos. Materials from 1947-1956 have been scanned and are available on computers in the reading room.

http://www.isragen.org.il/ROS/ARCHIVES/archive-IDF-2.html

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

He did, you should read the book.

9. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Really? why don't you post the quote? and his answer to the question, and it still comes down to;

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

If you're interested, I suggest you read the book. There are pictures.

e.g.

Ben-Gurion writes that before the Mandate ended:

"... no Jewish settlement, however remote, was entered or seized by the Arabs, while the Haganah ... captured many Arab positions and liberated Tiberias and Haifa, Jaffa and Safad ... So, on the day of destiny, that part of Palestine where the Haganah could operate was almost clear of Arabs".

Ben-Gurion, David, Rebirth and Destiny of Israel (New York, The Philosophical Library, 1954), p. 419.

11. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Now the rest of the story, SAM;

and that is only the death toll for the 5 month before May 1948.

I find it funny that when I Google (massacres of jews in the palestine) most of what I get is repeat of the Katz story,

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

So obviously the declassified Israeli documents and Ben Gurion are all liars and google is the truth. :shrug:

13. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

No but the spinners of that information are, and most of the spin just as you have done, is taken out of context, to the conversation, to reinforce theirs and your bigotry.

The information that you pick and choose, is used out of context to the original conversation.

Are you claiming that David Ben Gurion supports your position? and now would be in favor of dissolving Israel because of the alleged actions of the men who were defending their nation and the Lives of their fellow Jews.

You are spinning Ben Gurion words to try and prove that Israel has no right to exist, now do you want to stand their and tell us that David Ben Gurion would support your version of the anti Israeli spin that you post everyday, that David Ben Gurion would support your position on the Palestine?:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I have to give you credit when you want to make a lie you make a wopper. David Ben Gurion is in agreement with SAM.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Of course, I wrote Ben Gurions autobiography, the historians (many of whose parents escaped Nazi persecution) who had access to the IDF documents all hate themselves and published papers and books, lost their jobs and left their countries because they are D.I.R.T. Y Jews.

Everyone is making up stuff which only the S.H.I.T. listed jews believe in, because, of course, the Zionists couldn't possibly be wrong.
    http://www.alternet.org/story/62618/?page=entire

You have as yet to show me where the Israeli government has published a statement saying those IDF documents do not exist or that Pappe has made errors in his work.

15. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

SAM when you find something from a Jew that seems to support your position, it's GOLD! in your eyes and everyone is suppose to kiss your ass in thanks for the enlightenment.

When someone post statements from the leadership of Islam that show's the Bigotry, and Racism, the Homicidal intent of those Islamic leaders, it's Shit, and they are suppose to bend over and accept your verbal beating, and apologize to Islam for pointing out the truth of the Intent of Islam's Leaders.

Between the Palestinians/Moslems and the Jews, I'll give the Jews the benefit of the doubt, I live on the side lines of this conflict, and have at time in my life been very disgusted with the fact that the Holocaust is Shoved down our throats, but as I have done the research, I find that it needs to be shoved down the collective throats of the world.

We, the World, have a very short memory of the terror of Nazism, and the fact that most of Islam supported Hitler and the Nazi's in WWII, and the fact that most of the Government's of the Middle East, are based on the principals of Nazi Government, and racial policy, mixed with the Racism of Islam. It is a dangerous mix, that could very easily re-ignite the Holocaust, and have Jews back in the ovens, along with any others who refuse to convert or live under the yoke of Dimmitude.

The history Islam shows that is very possible, it has happened time and again in Islam, and is still happening, today, in Islam, 400 years after the Christian Religion's rejected such policies, There are still killing in the name of Allah, because people aren't Moslem, Church's are Burned, Women and Girls are raped, people are taken as Slaves because they aren't Moslem, so lets talk about the actions of Islam today, and exactly how racist, murderous, and destructive they are today, the killing of innocent in suicide bombings, and the fact that the suicide leave video testaments to the fact that they are doing this in the name of Islam and Allah and his Prophet Mohammed, and the fact that you want to excuse them because of actions from over 400 years ago.

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Supporting occupation and repression is against the ideals of your country.

Your opinion does not override the evidence. The evidence, from the words of Ben Gurion, from the papers in the IDFA, are against you.

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

The reality of Israel:

http://www.amazon.com/Wrestling-Zio...4309606?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1191513947&sr=8-1

And this is what right minded Jews think

http://www.wrmea.com/archives/May_2004/0405067.html

And you still haven't shown where the Israeli government has shown that the IDF documents are false or that Pappe has written a wrong chronology.

Also I suggest that like you ask to "cite prof please", you are passing judgement on something you have not read.

Read the book, then come back and tell me the facts are wrong. All dialogues, all incidents in the book are sourced and are accepted by Israeli historians with access to the same documents.

They have not been refuted.

Otherwise, show where the documents are wrong.

18. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Prior to then it was semi-irregular Arab units and terrorists. "Arab Legion", that sort of thing.

19. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Why should they? the documents were falsified, and it was admitted to by the original author, and Illan Pappe, is using the same documents that were shown to be false.

Now how about you showing verifiable proof that the supposed documents are valid, and have not been spun or taken out of contexts of the historical events.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I think "a single Arab soldier" as Ben Gurion says in his biography, covers all Arabs.

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Umm the documents were not falsified. The IDF documents have never been falsified.

And Katz (probably forced to retract under political pressure) retracted his retraction.
    http://www.zionismontheweb.org/AUT/haifalegal.htm
    The truth
    As you can see Pappe's work was never under scrutiny. Katz was, and his demotion from 97% to a nonresearch degree under political pressure is highly suspect.

Note that Pappe himself has never refuted Katz work, and Pappe's work on the 1948 massacre has not been refuted by the uuniversity.

About Katz's thesis:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandroni_Brigade

Nothing relevant to the massacre was discredited.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2007
  22. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

That has already been decided in Court, the information was admitted to as being false.

SAM if you want to provide all documents in context, and with out the spin, just maybe I would change my mind, but I am not going to waste my time to find something that doesn't exist, and it existiance or lack of existance doesn't have any bearing on the fact that the Information is or isn't correct.

The documents were claimed to have originated as orders from the IDF, at a time and date that no such originazation existed, so how valide are the documents?

As for this out of context citation, as proof, how about the whole conversation, interview, in context, not a statement cherry picked to support your bias?

23. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

That has already been decided in Court, the information was admitted to as being false.

SAM if you want to provide all documents in context, and with out the spin, just maybe I would change my mind, but I am not going to waste my time to find something that doesn't exist, and it existence or lack of existence doesn't have any bearing on the fact that the Information is or isn't correct.

The documents were claimed to have originated as orders from the IDF, at a time and date that no such organization existed, so how valid are the documents?

As for this out of context citation, as proof, how about the whole conversation, interview, in context, not a statement cherry picked to support your bias?