The Holy Spirit Explored (Scripture & Photos Examined)

Discussion in 'Religion' started by bearer_of_truth, Sep 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Arrant nonsense, and more evidence of your ignorance (I'm assuming here that it's not a deliberate lie).
    You haven't given scientific proof, and you've given every indication - in virtually every post (if not sentence) - that you don't understand how science operates.

If your photos are "scientific proof" then this photo:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

(which is me, taken two years ago), is "proof" that:
    A) I'm a fighter pilot, and
    B) that the EE (BAC) Lightning wasn't retired from service in 1988 as every available source will claim.
    Likewise I have "proof" that I was also a Ukrainian air force (Su-27) pilot sometime during the 1990s and prior to that a Lightning pilot at the age of 8.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. bearer_of_truth Registered Senior Member

I simply see you boasting with a picture of yourself in the cock pit of an airplane.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

You have pictures containing some artifacts. So far you haven't shown how they are proof of God. In fact, you are open to explanations other than God. But somehow not open to explanations that are consistent with known reality.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

There is no such thing as sin.

8. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Right...
    So, somehow, YOUR photo is "scientific proof" and MY photo is "boasting".
    Can you explain what the actual difference is between the two photos as to why one should be accepted as "scientific proof" and the other shouldn't?

(And, apparently, you don't know what the word "boasting" means).

9. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

Easy! He's a troll.

10. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

That's not entirely true.
    He's a superstitious and ignorant troll.

11. Aqueous Id flat Earth skeptic Valued Senior Member

The religion forum of a science site. Take the superstitious nonsense to a site that's selling superstition.

The nonsense you are posting doesn't qualify as "religious ideas". It's trash.

All the posters responding to you, except Photizo, are intelligent people. They joined the site to enjoy intelligent dialog with other intelligent people. Photizo joined to troll the science threads. They are responding to you because your posts say "Look at me! I'm an idiot!" Then when they point out that you're behaving badly, you attempt to flame them.

End of story. You have nothing else to add, so from this point on there is nothing left for you to do but troll.

Everyone here has told you that you are being a dunce. So deal with it.

You are wrong for believing in stupidity and ignorance rather than the value of education.

It doesn't take more than the minimal amount of standard education to detect the stupidity and ignorance required to arrive at the conclusion that myth, legend and fable is the same as historical narrative.

If you have nothing intelligent to say, don't pretend to be shocked that intelligent people encourage you to go away. You can't be that stupid.

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

OK, that means that orbs, which are seen, are temporary, and thus not spirits, which are eternal.

13. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

You bring bullshit, more bullshit and yet more bullshit.
    As I say to all other misguided fools, if you had anything like "proof" you would not be spruiking it here.

14. bearer_of_truth Registered Senior Member

• Evangelising breaches out site posting guidelines. Please avoid this in future.
    Some pictures of orbs from digital cameras are artifacts, but the pictures that I have presented on this thread are of the Holy Spirit. Actually, I am not open to any other explanations other than the Holy Spirit. It was just good to see you staying on topic with another side of the argument.

Archeologist's take photographs of their findings. So do I have photographs of my findings. And you call yourselves scientifically-minded.

15. Dr_Toad It's green! Valued Senior Member

Actually, we called you a troll.

16. bearer_of_truth Registered Senior Member

Is this how you support your case...with name calling? I have photographs of my findings. You are hardly a true scientist.

17. Aqueous Id flat Earth skeptic Valued Senior Member

As I said, there is no room for you to do more than bicker and flame the good folks here.

Begone, troll.

18. Sylvester Registered Senior Member

Are the orbs only in photographs or have you seen orbs with your own eyes?

19. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I understand your belief, but you haven't explained why you believe that. In fact, if you aren't open to alternative explanations, you aren't being rational. You will believe what you want despite lack of evidence or even evidence to the contrary. This is the definition of faith. There is basically no conversation to be had here.

You have no photos of the Holy Spirit, because, by your own quotes, the Holy Spirit is eternal, and thus unseen. Anything that one could take a photo of is seen, and thus temporary.

20. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Unsupported claim.
    How do you know that they aren't artefacts?

Exactly.
    You're not presenting "scientific evidence", you're not being scientific, you're not being rational.
    You're pushing an entirely unsupported belief.

Since, as has been pointed out, your knowledge of science is (immensely) limited you're not in a position to state this with any reasonable expectation of being taken seriously.
    Nor, as someone who who has stated that he's only prepared to accept one particular and predefined "conclusion" are you being anything but heavily biased from the start.
    To accuse us of not being scientifically minded is highly, and blatantly, hypocritical of you.

21. bearer_of_truth Registered Senior Member

I have seen the orbs with my naked eyes. Here is a link to many others bearing witness and giving testimony to having seen them with their naked eyes as well:

http://faceless39.hubpages.com/hub/White-Ball-Of-Light

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Why are you so interested in physical evidence, have you no faith?

What about all the physical evidence that contradicts all the other Bible stories? Like Noah? There is physical proof that a global flood never happened. If that is wrong, then we cannot look to the Bible as a reliable source for scientific truth.

23. bearer_of_truth Registered Senior Member

Of course I have faith, my work is in proving the faith. Noah's Ark has been found. The Egyptian chariots under the Red Sea has been discovered as well. The Holy Bible has been proven to be a reliable source of spiritual truth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.