The Holocaust never happened Subjective/Objective Views on History

Discussion in 'History' started by alexb123, Aug 26, 2005.

1. mountainhare Banned Banned

sleeper:
    I have examined such claims in the past, and I have also heard criticisms of the methodology used. However, if someone makes a claim that a 6 million figure is in the ballpark, they need to personally convince me that the methodology used is reliable. Referring me to sources is pointless, since I doubt that even the referrer has bothered to read their own source.

Of course. I don't claim to be absolutely sure that systematic elimination occurred. However, on the balance of probabilities, and to remain consistent with who carries the burden of proof, I'm doubtful.

Yes. I understand why Hitler's nationalistic beliefs appealed to the Germans of 1930's. You can't condemn the majority of German's of supporting him, because the atmosphere back then was totally different to today (although there are still conservatives + others who believe in 'one-nation'. Pauline Hanson, for example).

So they were German, but had different ancestry? German citizens, yes. But not pure Germans in the bloodlines. Of course, I don't care about 'pure' bloodlines, but I'm pointing out that Hitler wanted 'pure' Germans in the German Empire.

What would you refer to the Jews collectively as? A race? A religion? Neither is an accurate description, because we both agreed that a Jew = Anyone with Jewish blood, and/or Jewish belief, and/or whose ancestors practiced Judaism.

You can be a Jew either racially, ancestrally, or religiously. Calling 'Jewishness' a race or religion doesn't encompass those three possibilities. And the Jews in Israel like to consider themselves a nationality, and label you an 'anti-semite' if you call them a 'race' of people.

Yes. I posted earlier that the Zionists had declared war on Germany on behalf of the Jewish people, and that Jews were carrying out insurgent and terrorist attacks against Axis forces.

Hitler's 'German' cause didn't include impure Germans. And if you were a Jew, would you fight alongside Nazi Germany? Would a Russian fight alongside the Nazis after Hitler broke the peace?

Given the fact that the Jews were seen as an enemy of the Germans, and that not all the Jews were 'innocent civilians', I can understand why they were placed under guard in concentration camps.

Of course. I fully support the rights of the Palestinian Jews who were living quite peacefully on Palestine before the Zionists came along and kicked them off. After all, Arab/Turkish Jews aren't real Jews.

Yes. Was there war in Palestine between Muslims and Jews before the European Jews illegally immigrated and grabbed land in the 1900's? Zionist propaganda would have you think that the bad Arabs hated the Jews, but Arab Muslims and Arab Jews lived together quite peacefully in Palestine before the European Jews swaggered in, and, as the Zionist retards say, 'took a land without people for a people without land'.

Ding ding ding!

Wrong again. European Jews marched onto Palestinian land and used violence and intimidation to scare the Arabs off their land. The Arabs attacking Israel was a reaction to illegal European Jewish intimidation and violence.

Might makes right, eh? I guess Hitler, and every anti-semite government before him, had an inalienable right to grab European Jewish land, eh? If you believe the above, to remain consistent, you have to also acknowledge the Palestinians inalienable right to attack Israel and grab their land if possible.

I guess the U.N doesn't exist either.

It's a little bit late now, isn't it? I doubt you can resettle tens of millions of Americans. However, the U.S should allow the Native Americans to purchase and build on the land. They should also give Native Americans equal opportunities, and rights under law. The Palestinians do not get even that.

So they support the Palestinian cause, but have a 'very negative view'? Nonsense. Arabs all over the world support the Palestinians, although the leaders of Arab nations are hesitant to act because they might upset America. Being an enemy of America is a dangerous prospect.

European Jews qualify as white...

Depends which country you live in.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.