The Holocaust never happened Subjective/Objective Views on History

Discussion in 'History' started by alexb123, Aug 26, 2005.

1. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Germany, Poland, Austria, etc...the nations directly stomped by Nazism's cold jackboot.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. android nothing human inside Registered Senior Member

France, Canada, Germany, for starters.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. CharonZ Registered Senior Member

The German law against the denial of the holocaust (and to avoid confusion, yes I mean nazi Germany...)is afaik an extension of anti-insult laws. The given reason is that denying the holocaust was regarded as an insult against the survivors or their descendents and was prosecuted accordingly.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I'm glad to hear a few countries have not allowed lies about the holocaust to be spread. I'm for anyone who is against all the lies that are being spread about anything but so few countries stand up and just put a law on the books not allowing more lies to be spread. I wish all countries would do the same thing but alas most countries are not so inclined, to bad. Anyone who says the holocaust didn't happen is a bold face liar.

8. candy Valued Senior Member

I think the dangers of government censorship are worse than some idiot who says false and hurtful things. One of the lessons that should have been learned from the Nazi ordeal is that banning freedom of expression leads to greater repressions that can result in terrors like the concentration camps.

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

No one is getting rich off the holocaust. The books and museums are nothing more than you would expect of any subject, like airplanes or slavery.
    It was a uniquely terrible historical event. Surely there were other mass exterminations throughout history, but none so systematically on such a scale.

I support your right to express your stupidity.

10. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

duendy:

For the German people. We are all savages, the Germans did nothing exceptionally horrible. Every race on this planet has the blood of untold millions on their hand. Slaughter and massacre is the way of humanity.

Serial killers are not a political viewpoint. The Nazi Party was a legitimate political party which gained power with the support of the people and retained it for over a decade. Moreover, Germany quite allows various other political leanings, many of which can also be declared to have sanctioned mass-slaughter in the past, Communists, Democrats (supporters of Democracy), et cetera...

I'm a private person. Your point?

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

The Nazis gained power through propaganda, scapegoating, and thuggery. Not too different than now, huh?

12. River Ape Valued Senior Member

The more history you know, the less remarkable the holocaust seems. What is so significant about the process of extermination being "systematic", anyway?

If you wish to read about genocide, try the Old Testament. The Israelites of old repeatedly slaughtered their enemies - man, woman and child - by the sword, entirely liquidating hostile tribes more numerous than themselves. Was that "systematic" or "unsystematic"?

Historically, one can put up a decent case that it is the Ukrainians and Jews who have been feuding the longest. In 1932-33, the Jewish-led GPU inflicted a famine on the Ukraine killing as many as seven million (some say more) -- vengeance for pre-revolutionary pogroms, which were counter-vengeance for previous subjugation. A decade later, Ukrainians were the most enthusiastic members of the Waffen SS in pursuit of vengeance upon the Jews. Such is the stuff of history.

Jews believe that when the Chosen People are targeted it has to be something special and extraordinary. The rest of us need not believe they are the Chosen People, nor that the holocaust was the Chosen Extermination. It was just another case of history repeating a famliar pattern.

13. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

14. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Stating that the holocaust didn't happen or downplaying it isn't expressing an opinion. It is expressing ignorance.

15. River Ape Valued Senior Member

The world is confronted with two holocaust LIES. One is that Germans (and Slav allies) did not kill large numbers of defenceless Jews in WWII. The other is that what happened was an event of a unique nature in the fabric of history.

If anyone wishes to rise to a level of maturity above the feeble-minded insult and present a logical argument, I shall be happy to continue the debate.

16. john smith Tongue in cheek Registered Senior Member

The most simple,yet truthful and accurate post so far.

17. candy Valued Senior Member

Stating that the Holocaust did not happen is an opinion. It may be an ignorant unsurportable opinion but it is an opinion that an individual has a right to have and express if they are inclined to do so.
    It is also true that mass exterminations was not an event unique to the Nazis but they appear to have done murder more efficiently than any one else. The Nazi began the concentration camp program first against the communists then the Jews and other ethnic groups with the greatest impact on the Gypies.

18. Solve Banned Banned

I'm bored so i'll admit it, John smith was involved. He took all the children and buggered them in the thousands, before burning them alive with a flameing dildo. Yeah I know, its horrendous....

19. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Stating that the Holocaust did not happen is an opinion

Actually it isn't an opinion its a LIE!!

20. Solve Banned Banned

I'll eat your heart and freeze your body in my freezer =D

21. john smith Tongue in cheek Registered Senior Member

couldnt agree more, and you have to wonder about the motives/background, of someone who would claim such a thing.Dont you agree?

22. Solve Banned Banned

John smith, I know where you live you litte sh*t shnizzler, I'll feck your face up you poon.

23. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

Well the systimatic thing comes from the fact that they built camps for the sole purpose of BBQing people. Historically, before that people would be killed where they stood. The mere act of planning the transportation- it was so methodical. Its a considerable difference from the classic rape and pillage.