The good thing about religion...

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Mind Over Matter, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

it is all perspective . You would not think a 4 is like 13 , but it is , It has similar characteristics in is congruent in and odd ways. :Lets look at 7 and 25 for example . They seem to have nothing in common at first glance . O.K. lets look at there multiples and we can see they have an element of being the same
    0,7,14,21,28,35 there is your sample of 7s
    0,25,50,75,100,125 there is your sample of 25s

you see how they are the same ? Think reduction math of cranks Dyw

the pattern holds true for all numbers, 23 will follow 5 in the same manner . It don't matter were you go factors of 41 will be the same pattern . So the point is 41 + 52 =93 is not much different than 5+7 =12. Reduction math wise that is . So you got to ask your self ? When you look at 2+2 it can have a lot more to it than just having 4 for the answer. In this way 4 can =31 which you would not think possible in any way other than 2 numbers being added . Lets check 5 and 23 and see if we get the same results 5,10,15 o.k. now 23,46,69 o.k. then . You know what they say about assumptions? Asses on the run way , Or is that turtles down on the run way ? No that was "Asses out of you and me" assume. We learn this shit from making land deals . Cause if you don't check it could mean the ruin of your life financially . Just think if you found out after you buy a piece of property for the sole reason to develop it, then find out after you make the purchase you can't develop it . That can ruin your whole day . Sales people have a habit of leaving you in the lurch like this . Big promises not delivered. Like boasting of killing the Pope if you see him . Empty prattle . We learn in my world if you pull the gun be ready to pull the trigger . This thought can help you decide if you really want to pull it out of your holster in the first place. I wonder if this is why Dyw brings up links on occasions . One thing I gots to say about all de posts I have ever seen by Dyw is . Dyw don't seem to make to many assumptions . That is one of the things that seems to make Dyw unique.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kx000 Valued Senior Member

That part, yes. The rest of this WHAT. THE. FUCK?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Im sorry I lost you. Being atheist does not equal satanist, just as being christian does not equal being a saint. However, atheism is a tool of the devil. Do not fret, you will be judged on your deeds more so than your beliefs.

If I have made more contradictions I would love to hear them immediately.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Arioch Valued Senior Member

I already highlighted one of them, however I made the mistake of drawing them from different threads(that's what I get posting while going through coffee withdrawal).

8. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Tell me what it was. If you find more feel free to quote them in this forum.

9. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Devil? Evidence, please.

Supposedly.

So you can ignore them, the way you did the ones I gave? (post #57).

10. Arioch Valued Senior Member

I already highlighted the biggest one I saw.

You said that being an open minded atheist was fine, good in fact. You then went on to state that not believing in god, the very definition of atheism mind, was the same as worshiping the devil. You then went on to say that worshiping the devil was inherently evil.

So what you said was that it was fine to not believe in god, but that not believing in god was worshiping the devil and that worshiping the devil is inherently evil. How is that not a contradiction? Perhaps that was not what you intended to say, but that is what you said.

11. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Because my claims are pure. The bible is not Revelation.

12. kx000 Valued Senior Member

I adressed this. Atheism does not = satanism, just as Christianity does not = sainthood. However, atheism is a tool of the devil.

13. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

According to you. No evidence of this though.

I see, so where would we find this "Revelation" so we can read it?
    The only one I know of is part of the bible. You know, the book you claimed is bullshit. Is this another example of selectivity on your part?

So you say. But you're wrong.

14. AlexG Like nailing Jello to a tree Valued Senior Member

This is one very confused person.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

Politics is great, isn't it?

16. kx000 Valued Senior Member

ok I see how the bible came together. Its a group of stories, and prophecies... and it is in still large part debauchery.

17. wynn ˙ Valued Senior Member

But you, of course, know which is which, and what Jesus wants!

18. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Its common sense.

19. Rav Valued Senior Member

Actually it's common nonsense when you have a bunch of people running about stating that mutually exclusive revelations are common sense.

20. kx000 Valued Senior Member

No, figuring out what is real and what is false is common sense to only some I guess.

21. Rav Valued Senior Member

Honestly, how can you not realize that your personal testimony is completely and utterly unimpressive? People like you are everywhere. You all use similar (and always subjective) arguments in some futile effort to generate some sort of air of legitimacy, but you are doomed to failure from the very start due to circumstances that are painfully obvious to almost everyone else.

No rational person can take you seriously, and that's never going to change.

22. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

But a delusion that they can do so on their own is, unfortunately, quite commonplace.
    Which is what's happening in your case.

23. Red Devil Born Again Athiest Registered Senior Member

Religion is the excuse for belief where no belief exists.

College Professor stood on his chair & said, "If GOD really exists, knock me off this chair" Nothing happened & the class was quiet. He said, "See! now I'll give it a few more minutes". A Military Vet stood up, punched him in the face, knocking him out, then sat back down. As the Professor came to, he looked at his student & asked, "Why did you do that?" Veteran answered, "GOD was busy protecting my buddies fighting for your right to say & do stupid stuff, so HE SENT ME!