The effects of masturbation (in poll format)

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by Facial, Jan 28, 2006.

?

Is masturbation harmful?

1. Yes.

3 vote(s)
    7.3%
  2. No.

38 vote(s)
    92.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Happeh Registered Senior Member

The woman James has closed the other thread due to the successful trolling of Cris, Q, Leopold, Snakelord and GeoffP.

James is not very bright. He forgets that there are 3 other wanking threads. But then, James couldn't do basic science, so too see him overlook something so obvious is right in character for him.

This man is a soldier. Soldiers do not have much to do out in the desert. Except jack off. As this man has done.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The lines at the chest emphasis the difference in musculature. The line on the head emphasizes the asymmetry of the face. The circles on the eye show the mismatched eyes.

Now. All you women, repeat after me.

"James!, Happeh posted again!!!!!! My diaper is gonna be full unless you come and get him!!!.

Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Cris wants his bottle. Leopold wants his bottle. Snake wants his bottle. Q wants his bottle. Facial wants his bottle. GeoffP wants his bottle!!!!!!!!!!"

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. leopold Valued Senior Member

boy how stupid can a man get

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Happeh Registered Senior Member

Hello Bell. The woman James rudely cut off the thread before I could reply to you. Let me see what I can see.

Gorm. I need to remember that. Did I say I was book learned? Or are you making that up? You are not going to turn out to be a liar like James are you?

I told you to read the thread. The idea is fully understood. It is currently being employed to destroy the Western people so that they are easy to control slaves. Like the people here. Not a brain among them. And they are supposed to be the educated elite.

Nope. You have not been here to see all of these other men tell blatant lies. James lied to my face and only admitted it when I posted proof of his lie.

Ahhhh. Now we are on to something. You DIDN"T take calculus or physics did you? So you are hiding by not answering the question, and you will talk about how I personally am something or other.

In order to hide the fact you do not have the qualifications to give an opinion.

That was a pathetic attempt. Admit it you liar. You don't know anything about calculus or physics. Neither do these other liars. They won't admit it either.

Talk to me. Instead of calling me names after exchanging 3 posts with me.

Nope. They are true stories. But you sheep will follow the Zionists to your early grave with Alzheimers and hip replacements.

And here is the Leopold style craziness that always comes from a woman. See guys! I told you they are poison. Leopold the insane made this exact same comment about the bill gates pictures.

Did I tell you to stay away from these guys? That there evil and bullying would rub off on you? You are a woman and calling me moron? You might want to reconsider that habit.

Leaving this here as proof. James closed my thread because I was trouble. Yet here you are calling me moron and James has no problem with it

And there it is. The real reason for Bells hate. Of course, as a child, she will not admit to it. She will just follow the guy around, calling him moron, and denying the entire time she has a grudge.

I am also glad you wrote that last line. These fools believe woman are good. You just showed them how casually a woman consigns a man to burn and die.

That is what they think of you guys. Those woman that you attacked me to protect. Piss off bell, and she will be telling you to die and burn in hell too.

Losers

What a bunch of pathetic losers.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. leopold Valued Senior Member

i have a feeling you won't be bothered with us much longer

8. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Happeh, drawing lines with paint.exe on p[ictures of people does not prove anything.

9. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

Somebody has a problem and needs help

10. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

I think if we stick around we might actually be able to find out

11. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

OMFGWTFBBQ

Happeh check out this jerk off

12. Facial Valued Senior Member

Actually, I now think that we should let the numbers blossom.

Happeh, as usual, has dismissed the majority as a bunch of losers. Of course, he is the uttermost loser himself dwindling down in the opposite direction that he is confusing losership for credibility and merit, the latter of which is in his hindsight.

13. Facial Valued Senior Member

Happeh,
    I have gladly wasted 5 minutes of my time (for the sake of entertainment)to point out some of your purported symptoms showing up in the baby (probably yourself) pictured in your own avatar.

Well, here it is.

Notice the muscle contractions.

14. Bells Staff Member

You don't give up do you Happeh?

It is 'gormless'. Not gorm

Ah! So now the 'Happeh Theory' is also a conspiracy theory by the West to control the plebs?

If the idea were so fully understood, why is it not documented anywhere except for in this forum? Now I find that strange. If it were so "fully" understood, surely someone else would have picked up on it and pointed out to the people that the West were being destroyed through their masturbatory practices and that all their "leaning" would be the end of civilisation as we know it and turn all and sundry into drones... non?

Again Happeh. Where is YOUR proof of YOUR theory? Hmmm?

You are a lunatic!

Actually yes I did... Advanced Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Now did you take any of these classes? Hell.. did you even take the remedial classes for these subjects? Again.. did you even go to school?

I know enough to know that what you are theorising is a load of crap. I also know that you imagined it all and after perving through online underwear catalogues, you decided to post the images and claim them as part of your study.. when at least one of the images I saw had a Copyright watermark, meaning that in fact broke the law in reproducing the image in this forum. I also know that you dared use images of underwear models and claim that they are somehow unbalanced or ill because they masturbate. Do you have any idea what kind of trouble you could get into for doing that? Any idea at all? And you dare call me a liar?

Again... WHERE'S YOUR PROOF?

So now you're claiming that people with hip problems and people with Alzheimers became ill because they masturbated? Proof? Or are you pulling this out of your backside again?

No moron. I'm your worst nightmare. I'm a woman with a law degree who knows you've broken the law. Leopold was right. You did not get permission to use those images to further your cause and you could in fact be sued. You have misrepresented those images and the people contained in those images and as a result, you could be sued.

What? Because I'm a woman and you stupidly consider yourself a man I am therefore not entitled to refer to you as a moron? I say it as I see it... MORON!

The truth hurts doesn't it?

If James has a problem with my calling you a moron, I'm sure he'll let me know. Will it stop me from referring to you as such? Sorry James, but the answer is probably no.

What's the matter Happeh? You think I should embrace you for saying that a 7 year old sexually abused girl is a slut?

And now we see how you see women as being beneath you. You have issues with women, that's your problem. And as a woman.. yes.. if you were on fire at my feet, I would not even pee on you to put you out because as far as I am concerned, you are sub-human and beneath contempt.

No. This is what I think of YOU.

15. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

roflz, Facial

/nod Bells, he's an amusing lunatic tho.

Cheers

16. leopold Valued Senior Member

do you realize how many times happeh was told the same thing?
    i lost count at about 30

everything he has said has been thoruoghly ground into the ground
    but yet he keeps on

the fact that he says geoffp is some sort of israeli secret agent says alot

17. leopold Valued Senior Member

he's been asked this question about, shit i lost count.

18. leopold Valued Senior Member

oooooh bells,ouch !

19. Bells Staff Member

Hmm... I'm not sure amusing is the term I'd use.. lol..

Well I for one have had enough of the festering troll.

20. leopold Valued Senior Member

i hope that you rot in hell
    it's bad enough to call scientists liars
    but do you stop there?
    fuck no, you have to see how fucking disgusting you can get.
    it wasn't bad enough that you denigrated women
    you had to pick on a 7 year old girl by calling her a slut
    you had to say a 4 month old shows signs of happeh theory
    and to top it all off you just had to denigrate the people that fought and died
    just so you have the fucking freedom to denigrate them

fuck you with a high speed drill

21. Bells Staff Member

Yes but Leo.. the man was "leeaanniinngggg"..

22. leopold Valued Senior Member

you don't have to tell me
    i have been looking at his hand picked photos from day one
    every one of them looked natural to me and everyone else
    but to hear happeh say it these people done everything
    from masturbation to snorting drugs

you yourself knows what he said about your baby.

23. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Happeh:

I see you have chosen to continue your rants against myself and practically all the other people who have interacted with you on sciforums.

Your recent interaction with Bells is just more of the same from you, and only goes to highlight your deep and worrisome misogyny.

This thread has no further purpose, so I am closing it down.

Do not think I was not aware of its existence, Happeh. You have now had several chances to redeem yourself, but instead you have chosen to dig yourself a deeper and deeper hole.

Continue with this, and you will no longer be welcome at sciforums. It's your choice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.