The Blatant Hypocrisy of associating Islam with Terrorism

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Proud_Muslim, Apr 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

Dear All:

I am sick and tired from the hypocrisy of some people who only associate terrorism with Islam and talk about so called Islamic terrorism forgeting other terrorists and indeed the Muslim victims of terrorism, why you dont talk about the MUSLIM VICTIMS OF TERRORISM ????? Why you dont talk about other NON MUSLIM terrorist organizations ??

Why you dont talk about the ''FARC'' terrorists in Coloumbia who are killing thousands of people ??? is it because they are not Muslims ??

Why you dont talk about the ''Sendero Luminoso (Shining Path)''terrorist organization in PERU ??? is it because they are not Muslims ?

Why you dont talk about the Terrorist Tupac Amaru Revolutionary Movement (MRTA) in Peru ???

Why you dont talk about the American domestic terrorist organizations ?? is it because they are not muslims ?

http://www.bluecorncomics.com/enemy.htm

Why you dont talk about The MAFIA in latin America and Mexcio ??? is it because they are not Muslims ?

Why you dont talk about the Christian abortion clinic bombers ??? is it because they are not Muslims ???

Why you dont talk about the suicide bombing in Bolivia which killed innocent civilians inside the Bolivian congress 2 weeks ago ?? is it because the suicide bomber was not Muslim ????

Why you dont talk about ETA, the Spanish terrorist organization which killed more than 800 innocent Spainsh ? why you dont describe them as CATHOLIC TERRORISTS since the catholic church formally adopted them under Franco??

Why you dont talk about the Revolutionary Nuclei (RN) a.k.a. Revolutionary terrorist Cells in Greece ?? or the Greek Revolutionary Organization 17 November (17 November)?? is it because they are not Muslims ???

Why you dont talk about the IRA ?? why you dont describe them as CATHOLIC TERRORISTS ?? why you only associate Islamic with the word terrorism ??????

Why you dont talk about the Loyalist Volunteer Force (LVF)in N.Ireland ?? why you dont describe them as CHRISTIAN TERRORISTS ?????

Why you dont talk about The Orange Volunteers (OV)terrorist organization in N.Ireland ???

Why you dont talk about the Real IRA (RIRA) a.k.a. True IRA????

Why you dont talk about the Terrorist Israli organizations such as Kach and Kahane Chai ???????

Why you dont talk about the Aum Supreme Truth (Aum) a.k.a. Aum Shinrikyo, Aleph, terrorist organization in Japan? those terrorists realsed chemical gas which killed tens of innocent japanese ?? is it because they are not Muslims ?

Why you dont talk about the 'Alex Boncayao Brigade (ABB)' terrorist communist organization in the Phillippnes !!

Why you dont talk about the Tamil Tigers in Seri Lanka who commited more suicide bombings than any one else on earth ??? why you dont describe them as HINDU terrorists ????

And many more terrorist organizations which are Not Muslims ?

You might be surprised to know that Hitler was NOT muslim after all !

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The holocaust was not muslim invention.

The nuclear bomb was not Muslim invention.

The WW1 and WW2 did not start by muslims !!

The killing of hundred of thousands of innocent Vietnamese was not done by Muslims ??

The spots in our world where terrorism and killing is raging and where muslims are not involved are more than the spots where Muslims are involved:

The Genocide in Rawanda in 1994 which killed nearly 1 million innocent people was done by NON MUSLIMS under the patronage of the church !

The Genocide in BOSNIA against Muslims was done by CHRISTIAN serbs against Muslims, here are some pictures:

http://www.alkhilafah.info/massacres/bosnia/index.html

Killing Muslims in Indonesia ( in the christian islands ), here are some graphic pictures:

http://forum.fwaed.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47763

Burning Muslims ALIVE in India by some hindu fanatics:

http://www.alkhilafah.info/massacres/india/index.htm

The Brutal massacres against Muslims by the christian Russians in Chechnya:

http://www.alkhilafah.info/massacres/chechnya/index.html

Indian forces terrorizing MUSLIMS in Kashmir:

http://www.alkhilafah.info/massacres/kashmir/index.htm

The American barbaric terrorism against Muslims in Iraq:

http://www.alkhilafah.info/massacres/iraq/index.htm

The sadistic Israeli SAVAGERY THAT SURPASSES NAZIS...terrorism against innocent Muslims in Palestine:

http://www.alkhilafah.info/massacres/palestine/index.htm

After all that, do you still want to talk about Muslim Terrorism ?????

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2004
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

sure...

but is this a religion topic?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. otheadp Banned Banned

nobody said only islamists are terrorists
    terrorism has many faces

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. alain du hast mich Registered Senior Member

read Tom clancy novels, he talks about many of the things you mentioned

you do have some point, but its not as if no one talks about those things

PM are you tired of hearing "this group has links to alqueda" or, "this man has links to alqueda"
    i sure am

8. Vienna Registered Senior Member

I don't know whether to throw up or laugh at your blatent and pathetic attempt at defending Islamic terrorism.

Even Muslim clerics promote such violence don't they?

Oh and I like your take on the IRA - not!

Your ignorance on British matters sticks out like a sore thumb.

Get educated and get a life.

9. Vienna Registered Senior Member

The world talks about it every day.

10. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

Yes, because it deals with ISLAM and the blatant hypocrisy of associating it with terrorism.

11. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

I am really tired from all this nonesense about so called Islamic terrorism ! I bet if there was ever life on Mars, there must some Al qaeda operatives there ???

12. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

Well said, I never condone the killing of innocent civilians:

http://www.islamdenouncesterrorism.com

Finally, the voice of reason arrived to sciforums !

13. lizey Registered Member

I deleted my post because I wasn't familiar with some of Proud_Muslim's attitudes when I posted my response. Because I wasn't familiar with them, I found that I was defending things I disagreed with. I don't want to be a hypocrite, but I would have responded vastly differently if I had been more familiar with this site, so I'm deleting the post altogether.
    Basically I took Vienna's statement about defending acts of terrorism as an assumption that PM's post was an attempt to defend Islamic terrorism. Since affiliating religion with terrorism is one of my pet hates, I objected to what she had said, argued that Islam isn't the real problem in terrorism and, as quoted above, objected to the suggestion that PM needed to get a life. One of my best friends is Muslim and often attacked (verbally) for the fact, then told something similar when she responds, so it struck a chord. However. While I don't want to get involved in some slagging match, I believe that Proud_Muslim has said the equivalent plenty of times.
    Sorry, Proud_Muslim, I'll try to make sure I know the background in future. I genuinely hate turning around and taking back everything I said on a topic, but I think in this case I have to.

14. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Well duh.
    Neither was electricity or toilet paper.
    Why are you proud of this?

15. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I have an idea!

Why don't you ask your muslim brothers to stop being involved in terrorism and then nobody can blame them anymore for being involved in terrorism

smart aye!

16. RawThinkTank Banned Banned

I am not sure but is it true that Muslim countries are resisting democracy that’s what bush seem to say. So I propose a new system I am against democracy too, here it is http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=34298

By the way, I believe Iraqis have thought a lesson to US, because now they will have to leave and Iraqis will definitely not let them get their oil after that. That’s billions of dollars of dent so think thrice before invading any other country overruling UN because all the people of the world are uniting against evil , courtesy : technology bestowed in great minds by god.

In purely human evolutionary terms Al qaeda has shown the world that it is now out right possible for the people of the world to unite and fight against technological might of the evil. What is this eivl U may say ; well In purely human evolutionary terms : Ignorance and Inactivity towards problems of people in other parts of the world, Over that shamelessly justifying their enjoyment of life when their tax money is used to bomb other peoples houses. The problem is not the bombing but the result of that, now what is the result you may say; well , united stated of ***** has created thousands of Osama bin ladens by doing that, now that a nice dooms day plan.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2004
  17. Bells Staff Member

My dear, you've just put yourself smack bang in the middle of the slanging match. You either agree or disagree with PM's statement in this particular thread. There's no fence sitting on this issue.

Now to the issue at hand...

I have to agree with PM, one can't see the terrorist acts that we have been witness to lately as being something stemming from religion. If we do so, we must acknowledge that all religions have violent factions. An act of terrorism is not to advance the cause of ANY religion. Instead it only serves the purposes of madmen. To declare terrorism to be Islamic terrorism is false. What is Islamic terrorism? What is Christian terrorism? By stating it as such, people make the wrongful assumption that all people who belong to that particular religion are terrorist. Silly and uneducated assumption. When I look at someone like Bin Laden, I don't see him as a Muslim, instead I see an insane individual who only has his own political agenda to fulfil. The same goes for George Bush. Do I see him as a Christian? Nope. Do I view him as a terrorist? Actually yeah I do because his actions have shown him to be just as bad as any terrorist. Even after he made claims that God told him to invade Iraq... that only further pushed the thought that he was a madman out to fulfil his own agenda.

Instead of concentrating on the person's religion, isn't it better to identify their agenda instead? The media has been so busy feeding the public with the thought of Islamic terrorist that it's become a feeding frenzy. Innocent Muslim people can't even walk the streets anymore because of this false portrayal. Instead of going after the individuals who commit these acts, we are pushed into going after all who belong in the same religion. I often wonder if Bin Laden was Christian, would the world have reacted the same way? After all, McVeigh was a Christian.. yet there was no religious persecution against Christians then. Why is that? We are in the grip of a moral panic... the same type of moral panic which existed at the time of the witch trials in Europe and America. Stupid really.

18. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

It is odd enough that the numbers you are using RIGHT NOW are ARABIC numbers !!!

19. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

Another idea, why you dont get the hell out from our land and then no muslim will blow you up ??

Smart aye !!

20. Proud_Muslim Shield of Islam Registered Senior Member

Thank you bells for observing this yet another hypocrisy, such people have no opinions, they change it depending on the person talking with them!!

Very impressive !! I am really wondering if you are the old bells I knew !!

21. Bells Staff Member

Watch who you're calling old sonny

... before I wack you with my walking stick!

22. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

You post this after your numerous "Death to Isreal" and "Death to America" posts? Youre full of it. Go put on your 'heaven belt' and spare us your hypocracy.

23. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

"It is odd enough that the numbers you are using RIGHT NOW are ARABIC numbers !!! "

But the English youre using sure isnt Arabic. Niether is the Computer, the Internet, or anything else invented invented in the Past 1000 years. Maybe you should stop preaching ignorance and hate in your schools and go back to LEARNING.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.