The biggest joke in biology: AIDS

Discussion in 'Biology & Genetics' started by lixluke, Oct 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. draqon Banned Banned

you become a scientist, specifically a microbiologist specializing in viruses and electron microscopy. AND YOU GO AND LOOK IN THE MICROSCOPE. And if you are unsatisfied that its not HIV than you take the needle with the blood that had that HIV and take inside the needle that blood, insert it in your veins...wait and see...what will happen to you when another regular cold will come. Of course you will not know...because BlackHollowSun will surround you, that is death shall come.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Oct 15, 2006
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. mountainhare Banned Banned

Is this some sort of joke?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

He is using this statement to start a conversation. His stance is that opposite of the statement. It's like a bait and we are the fish.

8. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Oh yes, genetic sequencing proves anything, doesn't it?

9. draqon Banned Banned

you take that needle with the HIV virus and test on yourself and than see if it proves anything, make sure you record the death from flu, something that your body could have fought in two-days...will cause so much pain.

10. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

You're not trying to make any sense, are you, Dragon?

11. draqon Banned Banned

you are trying to prove that HIV virus exists? right? Find a person who claims he has been told that he has HIV, some gey person, take a needle insert inside his veins, take in the blood, and insert that blood inside your vein. See if anything changes. Death will prove that HIV indeed is real thing.

12. mountainhare Banned Banned

MetaKron:
    What Dragon is claiming is pretty much Koch's postulates. The HiV virus has been demonstrated to cause AIDS via testing Koch's postulates in animals. End of story. For you to claim otherwise is laughable. I seriously question the sanity of anyone who denies the existance of HIV.

13. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Some day I would like to know what you personally get out of this, Mountainhare. I know of someone who gets $200,000 American each year for doing what you do. They're open about it, too. I seriously question the ethics of anyone who would deride anyone who would question the existence of HIV. I put the questions in front of you and all you do is question my sanity. The evidence against is painfully clear and well-documented. I think you even know that.

14. draqon Banned Banned

I dont question your sanity unlike anyone else. Take that needle and find HIV infected person and transfer the blood.

15. mountainhare Banned Banned

Get out of what? Reading your posts? Nothing but a huge headache.

What are you babbling about?

I don't care less what you question. You're an idiot, and the fantasies of idiots have no place in reality.

The genetical, epidemiological, and microbiological evidence all confirm that the HIV virus exists, and that it causes AIDS.

And for good cause. Wouldn't you question the sanity of someone who denied the Germ Theory of Disease?

Don't presume to speak for me. I don't like you making the bullshit assertion that I'm aware of some global 'hoax' regarding AIDS.

As the situation stands, you have yet to provide a shred of credible evidence to suggest that HIV is a myth. I suggest you start providing evidence. Oh, and only evidence from peer-reviewed, credible scientific journals counts. Or articles from credible scientific establishments which reference their claims with extracts from credible scientific journals. Don't go providing some retarded drivel from a loony site run by crackpots. I'll just ignore it.

16. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Your type is so easy to recognize, Mountainhare. It's too bad your type has so much dominance over science now. You've set the world back hundreds of years. And you are welcome to ignore me entirely, jackass.

17. draqon Banned Banned

and my type?:bugeye:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

What is this evidence?

19. draqon Banned Banned

that HIV exists and that people die, inderectly, from it

20. MetaKron Registered Senior Member

Ever try actually examining the evidence that the AIDS industry claims proves the existence of HIV disease?

21. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

It actually does in my proferssion. It's pretty much impossible to do any molecular biology without relying on sequencing.

Did I PCR the right fragment? I load it on a gel. It's the right size. Cut it with some enzymes. It gives the right fragment sizes. Is it the right fragment though?

You sequence it. YES; EUREKA! IT IS!!!

Yes, sequencing proves things.

22. draqon Banned Banned

but now that you sequenced it...I ask...how will you prove that the sequence is that of HIV? What if there some government conspiracy? and sequence is that of E.coli?

23. mountainhare Banned Banned

The type which hands your ass to you on a platter? I guess you've had plenty of experience in that area, so you'd an expert on identifying such people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.