The beseiged Ghetto Gaza set to get worse

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Brian Foley, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

all of them?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah, its called the advantage of being a native. Look at India.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

There is no difference, none would exist except for U.N. action, and the only difference was that the Pig Headed Arab Moslems in their Ummah bigotry, Jewish hate, didn't let the U.N. finish the Construction of the Palestinian State, when the Arabs attacked Israel to destroy it, they killed the Palestinian State as it was born.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Thought you'd miss it.

8. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

For?

Fair enough; just as soon as the rest of the ME goes secular too. Since one cannot be a Jewish Muslim or a Muslim Christian.

One state is Jewish. What did I win?

9. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

The citation that declares the Jews were installed in cramped ghettoes in Palestine, presumably against their will.

Ah so the aim is to emulate Saudi Arabia. That explains the treatment of the Austrian bishop.

So you are now supporting a religious state of Israel. Heh, no surprise at all.
    Wrong. That was not it.

10. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

No, you're right: they chose to go there. Like...I don't know...Native Americans chose to go on reservations. No, no, Sam: history is replete with examples. Uh...like Armenians chose to walk to Greece in 1916 to avoid being bayoned by Turkish soldiers. Or how Jewish people (again) chose to go into concentration camps. Heck, they had a whole quarter for them Their very own ghetto. So sure. It was all their choice.

No, no: I was just laying out a fair and equitable treatment for the rest of the ME. What's wrong?

No, no: that was totally it.

11. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

No I didn't, it is you who have the imagination to see something that you want to see.

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Ya they chose to go there, you know, next to the wailing wall, inhabiting one fourth of the biggest city in a country where they were 5% of the population. Looks like choice to me. Any citation to prove otherwise?

So does everyone get a nuclear weapon in this imaginary scenario?

Do all of them get to commit the same atrocities on their minorities? Set up walls, separate ghettoes, get arms for military incursions and 3 billion annual aid to sustain the mass murder while crying foul?

What was different from the UN pov?

13. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

The Warsaw Ghetto it was such a fine vacation site, all fun and games, great food, wonderful health benefits, and everything you owned was on your back, you even could win the lottery and get a free trip to Dachau, and work with Professor Holzlohner and Dr. Rascher, or maybe to Auschwitz and meet the famous Dr. Mengele.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Yeah, and the Jews were so happy they killed the Germans and the Jews who collaborated with them because they did not want to be imprisoned in a small part of their own country. Sounds familiar?

BTW, since when did the Jews refer to Jerusalem as a ghetto?

15. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

5%? How'd they get to be 5%? Weren't there a lot more before? What happened to them? Why is only the one religions' population growing, but not everyone else's?

Sure! If they're secular. And if Israel actually had any.

...are we talking about Egypt now?

The Jewish thing again, isn't it? That's what about 64 countries think, I seem to recall.

16. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Ghettos/Quarters, it is still were the Arabs by law keep the non-Moslems, it make them easier to find when you need to kill them.

1920 Palestine riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    The 1920 Palestine riots, or Nebi Musa riots, were violent Arab ..... 1920 Palestine riots • 1921 Jaffa riots • 1929 Palestine riots • 1936–1939 Arab revolt ...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1920_Palestine_riots

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Uh so the Jews referred to Jerusalem as a ghetto?

I don't see it.

18. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king, and I have two good eyes, my blind friend.

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

When you give me the citation where they declare Jerusalem as a cramped ghetto, we'll look for the reasons. Maybe the cramped conditions?

But Israel is a Jewish State, its not secular, it was given by God to his Chosen People. And are you declaring unequivocally that Israel does not have nuclear weapons?
    Still Israel.

Try again. What was different about the UN mandate for Israel vs the UN mandates for Jordan and Syria?

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Just post where the Jews complained about the Jerusalem ghetto.

21. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Just as I said, Blind friend.

22. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

1929 Palestine riots - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    By August 24, 17 Jews were killed in the Jerusalem area. ... A general massacre of the Jewish community at Hebron was narrowly averted. In a few instances, ...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1929_Palestine_riots

Yes the Jewish Quarter, kept them all there to make killing them convenient when ever a Arab needed to feel like a man, seems the Germans learned from their Arab allies.

23. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

so what about the native jews then? or is that not included in illan pepe book?