The aristocrats.

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by outlandish, Nov 21, 2006.

1. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

sam:
    http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=51420

----------------------------------------------------

I don't think one should get a slap on the wrist for calling someone stupid, or for even suggesting that someone maybe stupid, rather I think punishment should be metered out for those incapable of replying to accusations of stupidity with worthy comebacks.

Q:

sam:
    outlandish:
    sam:
    out:
    Q:
    out:
    a rabbi, a priest and Q get lost in a jungle, and soon they're surrounded by a hoard of killer tribesman.
    The chief approaches the rabbi:
    "you have 2 options, face the aristocrats, or death"
    after much pondering, the rabbi says:
    "chief, I'll take the aristocrats"
    lo and behold, 20 men appear from out of the bushes, all burly athletic men, wearing the skimpiest of loin clothes. The men procede to take the rabbi, and fuck him to within an inch of his life, I mean they absolutely ream the poor jew, they fuck him in ways thats he never knew exsisted, they fuck him in orifices he never thought he had, after several hours, the men toss aside the rabbi, who is left lying on the ground, a mere husk of a man, bearly alive, wimpering like a child, but still breathing...

the chief turns to the catholic priest,
    "so what's it gonna be? death or the aristocrats?"
    the priest answers immediately:
    "chief , as much as it is abhorant, I am indeed no stranger to what i have just witnessed, and the jew is still alive, so I will take the aristocrats..."

the burly men drag the priest into the bushes and give him some of the same treatment they dished out to the jew, they fuck the priest inways that even suprised the priest, they ravish him, and again leave him as they did the jew, filled and covered with semen, absolutely fucked to within an inch of his life.

chief turns to Q
    "so what's it gonna be dipshit?"

Q mumbles, "well my life has been one big fuck up anyway, so I'll take death"

to which the chief replies,
    ok, but first the aristocrats.....

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=59665&page=2