The 3rd HED's Sciforums Trimester Awards

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by thefountainhed, Feb 8, 2004.

1. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

Lou:
    monkey said PM is obsessive?? always judging muslims by the "effect" and turning a blind eye to the "cause". The anti Islam sewer fodder is not extreme ignorance?? Is the constant tirade of misconceptions, preconceptions, fallacious aruments not obsessive?. Always the case, the anti Islam biggots get away with murder, with any manner of filth and offensive diatribe, yet a Muslim sticks up for his beliefs, and tries to offer a counter to the bullshit all of a sudden you guys put up your hand in a "jerry springer, talk to the hand coz the face aint listening" type fashion.

Osessive generalistions??
    Muslims face obsessive generalisations every day.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2004
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Maybe I didn't say it but PM is definitely obsessive.

And I am not going into the matter because I don't give a shit about muslims or anti-muslims.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

I'm a wu-tang-fan, which is some harshly islam, 5 percenter, hardcore anti-white shit.
    But its INTERESTING and original and different all the time.
    Thats all I ask, proud muslim is just bang bang bang the same shit over and over again it gets so fucking boring.
    He's not worth a shit.
    Stick up for him all you want all you do is lose respect, nothing you say to defend him will make me think he has something going for him untill he himself impresses me.
    I didn't set out to be anti-islam, islamics on sci-forums just happen to be incredibly lame sheep like basic analogue human beings.
    This could change at any time.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2004
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

This discussion is teetering on the "Close Thread" line.

8. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

And why's that?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Anyway, worst comes to worst just delete the offending posts, heds lame award ceromonies mean alot to him, I don't want to be responsible for shutting that down.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2004
  9. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

mONKEY:
    Whilst the overall focus may reamin the same-- Islam-- the drilled down focus varies.

EXPLAIN HOW USING too many CAPTALS INHIBITS COMMUNICATION OR HAS AN adverse effect on LANGUAGE.

Lou:
    Show how.

No, I thought it through and in my viewpoint, it would have been dishonest to not select him; seeing as there aren't any

profound disadvantages in his selection, I chose him. In response to your "aside", I have not made the claim that my

selections aren't subjective. In fact, I attepted to illustrate how subjective this "awards" thread could be, in the previous. I however have a criteria to abide by that excludes personal preferences--like/dislike.

A nominees listing depending on the popular vote would not be a reflection of the overall forum. Most people limit their reads to a few subforums, and yes, it would be a popularity contest with morons having multiple nicks voting for themselves. Imagine Counselor as the best poster.

Perhaps not, but then again, that is irrelevant. I made an attempt, and it stands for itself.

It's simple really: the pool of posters with a high post count (within the alloted period) remains pretty stable. And yes, I actually do go through threads I may not have read before because they bored or were not interesting to me-- considering the poster under consideration possesses all the prerequisites.

I actually think this is fine. Do you have a poster I excluded whom you think is a good poster, and matches the critera given?

Most award shows are "phony" mostly because they rely on popularity, and unknowlegeable judges.

10. Flores Registered Senior Member

I can't believe I'm spending time on this looser thread...anyways...
    why don't you check out what our most respected Raithere had to say to him.
    http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=32015&page=1

Also, why don't you read what Mr. Proud Muslim had to offer on the thread "Muslims and Psalms".....He really enlightened us on the subject thread by calling me a Mullah for merely asking the thread starter to bring on the scripture in question for discussion.
    http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=32043&page=1

PM doesn't use ad hominen....???? Give me a break. I guess you didn't read his insults calling me Sharmouta "Whore" for daring to state that Hijab is not a requirement of Islam. Yeah....I guess you don't consider that ad hominen.

How about one of his most cleanest threads.
    http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=33129&page=1&pp=20
    Notice how he starts the discussion:
    The Jew (Spidergoat) article was taken from FAMOUS HATE SITE, we are in the process of making counter site, it is already online:
    And as always his conclusion is approximately
    ..HATERS LIES WILL BE REFUTED AND CRUSHED.

You are kidding...right? enlightening????Uunless you mean the annoying high beam that he always have on despite the fact that motorist adminstration prohibits it's use because it's BLINDING to incoming traffic.

Yeah....Calling people jew, sharmouta, ect, ect....must be high on your language assessment criteria.

Oh yeah, he has a diahrrea of posting..I'll give you that.

Then again, I don't care what you think or write....Your judgemental unsolicited unwelcomed approach in labeling posters without authority or permission is freakin annoying and I hope the moderators will get your ass soon for annoying members with your lists.....you are a stupid troll.

11. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

You should've stopped right there, instead of "spending time".

Why should I care what Raithere had to say about him?

Yes, he's guilty of many adhoms, but then every single poster here commits a logical fallacy every so often. The grading is an averaging of all 5 criterion.

Where did I say he does not use adhominem?

Incorrect.

I'm waiting for your point.

He provides original perspectives. I could also careless what annoys you Flores.

Insulting people falls under adhoms.

I find the above midly amusing.

the comment that I am a "stupid troll" is "udgemental unsolicited unwelcomed approach in labeling posters without authority or permission," and amusing and quite incorrect. For someone who suggests they do not care, you have made quite a habit of coming to every single one of these "looser" threads and imputing your thoughts.

What you have shown me is a deep dislike for Proud_Syrian. That's fine, it won't chnage a thing, so why not simply shut the fuck up?

12. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

I'm a wu-tang-fan, which is some harshly islam, 5 percenter, hardcore anti-white shit.
    what relevance has this to anything??

Thats all I ask, proud muslim is just bang bang bang the same shit over and over again it gets so fucking boring.
    all you ask? You are being arrogant here.
    The same shit over and over again? That's because the ignorance over islam is the same old shit over and over again. I dont see you complaining about othdeaps same old anti arab pro zionist bullshit. Your biass is clear to see.

all you do is lose respect
    whos respect? Your respect? I'd rather cut my balls off than have your respect.

he himself impresses me
    You are narcissistic and arrogant. Who the hell are you for anyone to impress?
    How about you work on impressing me OK??

He's not worth a shit.
    ...yet still 10 times more valuable than you my friend.

islamics on sci-forums just happen to be incredibly lame

1) your perception.
    2) your perception equates to zero, nada, zilch.
    3) whether or not he is lame or whatever is irrelevant, it still does not mitigate the inherent validity of the argument which he poses in counter to the biassed fallacious bullshit he encounters.
    You perceive him to be X means nothing.
    Your perception does not equate to reality.

13. Flores Registered Senior Member

No my love, exiting my bathroom is not as easy as entering it....so bend down...and tell us that you're Suzy.

You shouldn't care....You know why? Because you belong to a category of people that exhibits the following characteristics:
    "Unable to differenciate between being rubbed with finest oils and being rubbed with smelly shit".
    Due to this, I find it a waste of time to speak to you like a decent logical person, because insulting the hell out of you achieves the same end result.

AVERAGE? Well, all statistics based on averages must be accompanied with standard deviations and coeffiecient of correlation. Your average sir seems to have an incredibly high standard deviation and absolutely no correlation...

Obviously the finger didn't work with you....Your hole is overly dialated. I'll try a 72" rubber gasketed pipe next time. Yes, you need the rubber gasket to prevent shit leakage.

And guess what? It's the Jackpot... you're in the valley pit, so get ready for some terrential downpour.

Now, that's funny? Your IQ is really showing now....You think that I'm here to change something???? I'm here to embarrass the hell out of you for as long as your dialted hole can take it...My goal is to either make you stop getting erections all together or achieve the most painfull eternal erection that your little winnie have ever experienced so that you think twice before dreaming about a 4th HED award.

14. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

flores I find it disturbing that you are not in support of PM.
    Despite all his flaws.

Same old story.
    No unity.

15. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

I deserve an awesome award...because I am too damn awesome.....

anyone agree?....*empty noise and awkward silence*

16. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

(...don't forget the sound of a lone cricket chirping.)

17. Flores Registered Senior Member

Outlandish. Unity in my view, is not in exclusive club formations. I could be more united with people I know nothing about,that live in the other end of the hemisphere, for the mere fact that we both light the same torch with our lives.

Somewhere right now thousands of miles away, there is a guy/girl/child that is alone with a Jacket full of candy wrappers that they have been holding on to for more than a week because they feel bad about littering the environment. I share unity with these souls.

18. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

Flores,
    Been there, done that. I will not engage in a flame with you, and yes, there shall be a 4th HED award.

19. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

flores:
    I'm overcome with feelings of warmth and fuzziness at your compassion for those who are aware of civic cleanliness.

Maybe you should extend such feelings of affinity to those of your faith.

just a thought.

20. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT IT IS BAD NET ETIQUETTE TO USE EXCESSIVE CAPITALS. EVERYBODY KNOWS AND ALMOST EVERYBODY ON THIS FORUM HAS TOLD CAPITAL USERS NOT TO USE CAPITALS ALL THE TIME.

I this way the excessive use of capitals has an adverse effect on language.

21. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I would like to nominate Dr. Lounatic for 'most clear and to the point' poster.

You might not always agree with Dr. Lou in a thread, but he has the remarkable ability to make a clear and concise point. That is a valuable asset to a forum community.

Or maybe just best poster then.

22. Flores Registered Senior Member

What do you mean by those of MY FAITH? My faith is with god, not people.....People are not part of my faith.

23. outlandish smoki'n....... Registered Senior Member

flores:

touche.

good point.