Terrorists Cannot be Muslims

Discussion in 'World Events' started by sandy, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Then make a clear and concise statement that suicide bombing it is not being Martyr, or Shadeed, and that targeting innocent civilians be they Jews, Iraqis or any other race, as murder most foul, and their is no excuse for it in Jihad, or any other action.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

there are also pleanty of people who could be classifide as terriousts only they are called MURDERES because they are not muslims. Its an artifical title

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

I already have. Have you not heard me condemn alqaeda and all those stupid terrorist militia groups? I am against anyone who kills the innocent, regardless of what the innocent may be in terms of race or religion or whatever. The only group which I do not condemn is Hesbollah, because of their goal: defense of Lebanon and liberation of Palestine. All the others are RELIGIOUS and therefore I do NOT support them. Well, maybe a lil support for Hamas, but I don't agree with all they do even though they have the right to fight for their land back.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

The reason they are called murderers is because they are arrested, charged tried and convicted, and sentenced, show me where such is the case in the Insurgence, Radical Islam, the Intifaddah, they are called Martyrs, and addressed as Shedeed, Blessed Ones, as I have said the only one who has stood up and condemned suicide bombings is Zakariya, no excuses, no Martyr, no Seheed, his statement is that it is murder and not Jihad.

Let see the rest of the Moslems here say it in such plain terms.

8. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Indeed. See, We once used to call el salvadorean death squads rebels and freedom fighters, not terrorists.

and now, we can call democratic regimes, dictatorships and dictatorships Democratic regime.

"The word terrorism is a plague on society..."-Robert Fisk.

9. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

So because it is in your interest you do condone suicide bombings, when it is convent to your political or religious purpose.

Nice hypocritical, stance, its OK for your side but all others are wrong.

10. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

See first page of this nonsense.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

By the way I think UFF is the most recently prefered term, it's also known as the UDA.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Sides? I am against all suicide bombings, Hesbollah or not, but as for resistance, Hesbollah actually has a morally just goal and therefore I do generally support them. Although I've said earlier, I don't always agree with their methods, but am not against their resistance.

12. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Still equivocating, if Hezbullah does it you will still support it, you don't like it but you will look the other way, So because it is in your interest you do condone suicide bombings, when it is convent to your political or religious purpose, totally hypocritical.

13. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

That's where you're wrong. When Hesbollah does it, I AM against it. I only support them politically and only militarily when they fight mano y mano. Otherwise, no.

14. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Your still supporting a Islamic Organization that uses suicide bombing as part of its tactical and strategic planning options, support of any part of a organization that uses these tactic is support of all of its tactics.

The only time they fought Mano y Mano, was when the Israelis had them trapped like rats in their holes.

Showers of Katyusha rockets, against civilian cities, from the shield of innocent Lebanese civilians in Lebanon, isn't Mano y Mano.

15. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

It's a political organization. I support their GOALS not their methods.

And the only time the Israelis fought mano y mano was......oh wait...they never did. They either hide behind you guys, or they hide behind their donated planes.

16. Michael 歌舞伎 Valued Senior Member

The problem is with the way the media presents information. 10s sound bits at a time doesn:t leave people with too much info. Also,if the word Muslim is smooshed into that 10s then it had best be intergal to the story. If it is ,then perhaps the story needs to be longer than 10s? But that:s no good because we have to sell a comercial in the next 15s...

There is a huge religous aspect to the war on terrorism in the Philippines and maybe that`s the real story that needs to be told. Once people understand the whole story then the word Muslim needn`t be offered up each time. Maybe it would be better so say: Another irrational religous terrorist chopped the head from some who practises a different form of this primitive sky daddy ideooogy....

Michael

17. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

The world needs religion, otherwise we would descend into some liberal, immoral, gay haven, crime-filled piece of crap pop culture.

18. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

We have religion now, and we also have all that stuff. Religion doesn't change anything for the better, if it did, there would be no child-raping priests.

19. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Wrong. In highly religious areas, you DON'T have that stuff. In very athiest areas, such as New York, you do.
    Religion teaches more family and conservative values, and is against all that crap that is ruining our society. An athiest society would not have qualms about breaking ethics or being some maniac, full body-piercing freak.

20. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

There is nothing immoral about creating a decorative hole in your own body.

21. John99 Banned Banned

Admittedly Spidergoat seems to have severe issues and is somewhat sheltered but New York is not an Atheist city.

22. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Tell that to the countless parents who disagree. And yes, there is. Earrings are ok (except when men where them) but otherwise, it's stupid and wrong.

Esp for the people who tattoo their entire bodies, and then pierce their noses AND bellies and who knows what else, and then go out late night listening to shit music while doing drugs and getting into trouble, and persuading young children to follow in their steps.

Is that moral?

23. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

It sure as hell isn't religious. Religion is nearly dead in America. Sure, people CALL themselves Christians, but half of them don't know the first thing about Christianity and don't follow Christian practices or principles.