Terrorists Cannot be Muslims

Discussion in 'World Events' started by sandy, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

right, christians don't want that. Sandy wouldn't want that.
    So why would Muslims?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

IF I was Yelling it would look like this:

What do you mean? they do describe him as a fundamentalist Christian.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. marnixR in hibernation - don't disturb Registered Senior Member

remember : one person's terrorist will always be another person's freedom fighter
    it just depends on what effect you're trying to create

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sandy Banned Banned

Some Catholic moron bombed an abortion clinic years ago.

Muslims are bombing/killing innocent people daily all over the world.

HUGE difference.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I'm not sure how legislation in the Philippines is at all relevent. It's just an excuse to aim another rant at the "liberal media".

9. sandy Banned Banned

I don't think so. This is bad. Now they can't describe a muslim as a muslim even though he is/was one? Why protect them? That just lets them get away with more killing.

10. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Bad for the US? No one is going to care about some minor legislation in a foriegn country.

11. Pandaemoni Valued Senior Member

Sandy, I believe you have stated before that anyone who murders or does anything truly bad is not a true Christian (or at least is not a true born again Christian). So why is it that when others use the same semantic gambit it's wrong?

12. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

I agree. Those Christians believe they are doing gods work in preventing abortions, so really anyone can be a terrorist and their causes they fight for can be very varied. Sadly though it's hard to say they aren't truely a part of their religion if they claim to act in the name of said religion. There's obviously something in many religions that allows such an interpretation to flourish.
    You're probably correct about racists and hate groups too as they use the same weapon of terror to force people to join their groups and to terrorise the opposition.
    However I do not believe it is a terrorist act to attack a military installation in wartime through means of suicide bombings, to me a terror act takes place against civilians, and I think the callous collateral damage employed by invading armies(such as the USA in Iraq) can also be included in that.
    I despise the idea in some circles that to spare our own military lives it's acceptable to kill the opposing civilians, the men knew what they signed up for when they joined, we should send them in and save the innocents.

13. sandy Banned Banned

Demonic muslim terrorists are the ones killing innocent civilians. Every day there are new reports.

14. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

It always amazes me how many times this God orders the killing of innocent people even after the Ten Commandments said “Thou shall not kill”. For example, God kills 70,000 innocent people because David ordered a census of the people (1 Chronicles 21). God also orders the destruction of 60 cities so that the Israelites can live there. He orders the killing of all the men, women, and children of each city, and the looting of all of value (Deuteronomy 3). He orders another attack and the killing of “all the living creatures of the city: men and women, young, and old, as well as oxen sheep, and asses” (Joshua 6). In Judges 21, He orders the murder of all the people of Jabesh-gilead, except for the virgin girls who were taken to be forcibly raped and married. When they wanted more virgins, God told them to hide alongside the road and when they saw a girl they liked, kidnap her and forcibly rape her and make her your wife! Just about every other page in the Old Testament has God killing somebody! In 2 Kings 10:18-27, God orders the murder of all the worshipers of a different god in their very own church! In total God kills 371,186 people directly and orders another 1,862,265 people murdered.​

www.evilbible.com

15. marnixR in hibernation - don't disturb Registered Senior Member

surely you realise that the command "thou shalt not kill" only applies to the in-group, i.e. one of us
    killing outsiders in this view doesn't count
    that's what you get when apply old testament morals to today's society

16. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Another 'derr' moment from Sandy.

Let's see if I have this correct.

All terrorists are muslims, because all the people on the list of muslim attacks are muslim?

Ummm....

17. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Sandy what about those funimentilists who blow up abortion clinics?
    and have you NEVER herd of Northan Irland? The IRA, the UFF (is that the right acronim for the prodistant side?)

18. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

All terrorists seem to be Muslims? American soldiers are mostly Christian...and yet by definition the US Army is a terrorist organization because they commit terrorism.

Sandy, the Phils are right to do what they did and this should be seen as an example to America.
    They AREN'T Muslims. Murder and suicide are forbidden in Islam, and yet terrorists target the innocent and suicide bomb themselves doing so. No matter what they LABEL themselves, they don't follow Muslim beliefs. Therefore, they are not Muslims.

Instead, they follow distorted teachings. In Syria, extremism is not only condemned but punished (as in Hamah in the 1980's).

In fact, one man who visited the most conservative of sites (since Lattakia is more Western, and Aleppo is more conservative) stated clearly that unlike others in the region, the Mosques in Aleppo did not say "raise your arms" but rather "anyone in possesion of weapons will be punished".

And the mere fact, and PROOF, that it isn't Islam is the fact that out of 1.2 billion Muslims, a vast majority aren't terrorists, have no intention of becoming terrorists, and do not support terrorism.

19. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Sandy, you're profiling Muslims!
    Besides, a true Christian wouldn't support Israel. A true Christian wouldn't allow gays. And a true Christian would be against abortion. I think the problem with Christians like Buffalo is that they are torn between two factions: American or Christian? Because, supposedly America stands for freedom but there cannot be freedom within Christianity, or at least not the level of freedom as American liberals would want.

20. shichimenshyo Caught in the machine Registered Senior Member

Exactly!

21. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

The scum who blow up abortion clinics or anything else, are tracked down and turned in, charged tried, convicted, and sent to prison, or sentenced to death...Timothy McVeah.

I don't agree with the Abortion Policy in this country, but I don't believe in Killing Doctors who preform abortions or blowing up clinics, and killing people who work in them, terrorism in terrorism, Islamic inspired or Radical Fundamentalist.

The Mothers of Ireland finally got fed up with watching their loved ones die and they took a stand against the violence, and they forced a end to it, they said enough revenge killing for thing's a century old, and the women stopped the civil war.

Now what have the Moslems done to stop the violence emanating from their religion?

The only Moslem BBHN, that has condemn the targeting of civilians out of hand, is Zakariya, every one else uses moral relativism or the right to revenge to excuse it, or we shouldn't have been there in the first place, or what ever, but they don't come out and condemn it as the act of murder it is, suicide bombings against innocents, Iraqis, Jews, the WTC, by Moslems on Jihad is murder, not Shadeed, not Jihad, it is suicide and murder, and doubly dammed so, when the only targets are civilians just trying to feed their families, or bring a little joy into the lives of their children.

22. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Open your eyes, there are plenty of Muslim Americans who are against the terrorism.

23. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

"BBHN"

Whatsit mean, BR?