telepathy,teleportation, invisabilty

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by SweetDreamsMomma, Oct 4, 2002.

1. Psy-learner Registered Senior Member

It's my quote altright...
    Not even an hour later I read that 2 of the UN's inspectors are kicked out of Korea, and they ARE GOING TO RESTART THEIR NUCLEAR-REACTOR...

Whit some common brains they would have left that darn thing and dismounted the vacility...
    And try to compromise whit the US...
    The US apperantly broke the rules on their agreement, and now the earth has to suffer?

That's a lame idea...

What's your opinion on this one Q?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

What's your opinion on this one Q?

I can't make a proper opionion on something you've read and I haven't. Provide a link to the article and I'll give it a read.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Psy-learner Registered Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spookz Banned Banned

.......,vacated the horse, dismantled their brains etc

edit: sorry, 2nd lang i see

8. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Psy

It's interesting that you automatically take sides with the DPRK and blame the US. Isn't it the DPRK who are producing weapons grade plutonium and kicking out the IAEA inspectors ?

Wouldn't you rather see the US make attempts to stop the DPRK ? Or would you rather this communist regime produce as many nukes as they want ?

What does this have to do with invisibility and telepathy ?

9. Psy-learner Registered Senior Member

You're right, it's off topic...
    But remember that you're mistaking things now...
    I sided the US on this one...

I think you got confused...
    They kicked the IAEA out because the US did something Korea didn't like...
    And I said that they *the koreans* are going to do the wrong thing...
    Both US and Korea should compromize for a better solution...

So I think we at least agree that korea is the idiots in this thing...

I do have a question about telepathy...
    Could it be related to Schumann's Resonance?
    As far as I know, it's a frequency thatt is all over the world, and the frequency is 7.8 Hz...

The frequencies of the brain is between 4 Hz and 28 Hz when in some form active...
    0.5 to 4 Hz is sleep state...
    It's known when meditating that the brain will lower to the frequency between 4 to 8 Hz...
    So would the telepathic messages travel trough the Schumann's Resonence?

10. andeity Registered Senior Member

I saw this video once, about identical twin girls. They walked around together, ate, moved, whatever, and all of their emotions were exactly in sync, all the time. I think they weren't able to talk; I think (I don't remember the movie clearly) that they also hated to be separated; I remember that the parents would put the two in a room together and the girls would just sit there, not saying anything. Eventually they became psychotic, and did some violent things...

11. andeity Registered Senior Member

The brain sends out waves, right?

Obviously there has to be some way to receive them...

12. monalisa Registered Member

I can understand how u feel about all this ...Well i ve a similar experience which i would like to share ....

Normally i ve a sort of telepathy with my family members ... for example if anyone of my father , mother or brother is ill i can't sleep however sleepy i might feel .. i try closing my eyes but i just can't though my eyes will be aching.This i felt was quite ok until a few weeks before something different happened...

I am a engineer and unmarried , at my work place i met a guy whom i liked .. i don't know whether he likes me or not ....but its very funny that wherever i go or he goes in the office which is big software city we find each other there .. initially i didn't realise this happening .. now both of us kind of feel embarrased about this ... but still it happens........

to add to this 1 night i couldn't sleep .. i called home to ask if all was well .. i found all was well .. i wondered y i cudn't sleep .. when i came to office i found that the guy i was talking about is terribly ill .................... i ve no idea what this all means and why this all is happening ....

This guy is quite senior to me .. i am new joinee at office so i can't do anything about this except sit and watch ...

I can guess almost everything about him .. we like the same kind of things .. its as if i ve known him forever ....

I wonder what this is all about .. yet we ve never even spoke to each other yet

Hope what i am writing helps someone who had to face a similar situation

13. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Many people encounter this. Like you two are made of the same snare. Maybe you do know him like forever. Some people connect so closely to who and what you yourself represent, it feels like if you have know one another forever. Like as if it were, it just clicks. This person may be on exactly the same wave length as you are. These are people and experiences to treasure.

Don't wonder about it. Isn't it good to meet such a like wise Spirit with whom you do not need words to understand each other?

I Think you should listen carefully to your feelings in all ways you get them and to what they tell you. They never lie. Don't deny it, try to give it a place and live it... After all what have you got to loose.

It may be you found someone very valuable for the rest of your life time...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

I am confused...

If you have never even spoken to him yet, what makes you think that these "guesses" you have made about him are anything more than ...well... "guesses"?

How do you know what kinds of things he likes?

15. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

man_of_jade
    Quote...
    You want proof for the things others say, so i would think its only polite that you do the same as you ask for. Prove that i am a shizophrenic, not by the vague definition that science provides these days. It covers everything from people who actually ARE shizophrenics to anything any shaman, medium, or psychic can do these days. Calling me a shizophrenic instantly lowers my credibility, another great skeptic tactic! Nice try, but the proof lies in the future. I, for one, am going to wait rather than debate over what you believe.
    =====
    you rock!...
    please record your post and place it in some form of "book"
    ========
    andeity
    Quote...
    The brain sends out waves, right?
    Obviously there has to be some way to receive them...
    =======
    you bet ya!
    old technology!
    about ... 50 years old in this civilisation!
    ...just not that great cos the they dont know how to use it correctly yet...
    LOL
    =======
    monalisa...
    groovy!
    lucky... or unlucky (glass half full- half empty)
    try to be friendly!
    thats the only way to start with such things! and dont lie at any cost!... just dont answer what you dont want to answer!
    >>> most important... he may not feel comfortable with the thought of you knowing what he is feeling untill you have developed trust!
    so dont confront him with his thoughts... too much or too quickly!

hold the happyness in your heart!
    it is a true tresure of the universe!
    some people (especialy women in this case) may be jealouse or
    fear loosing favour or thier job...
    this can motivate hatefull actions of revenge!
    from such disfunctional people...
    it is very wide spread!
    try to develop your relationship out side the office as much as possible to avoid the pollution of the mentally ill/unstable/self percieved "normal" people.
    you are the normal one!

and keep groovin!

peace light truth love
    the path to that we hold above

16. monalisa Registered Member

reply to Banshee:
    Thanks for your reply Banshee... your advice is really helpful.
    People who can understand such things are rare.

reply to Ravern:

Thanks a lot 4 responding to my post.
    Its true i didn't talk to him , but you ve certain likes like color choice , food etc which i can observe without talking since v re working at the same place... also there re things like we go out to same places at the same time via different routes not knowing what we r doing...........and many more things like that .....

I am not saying this to make u believe this or nething , its ur choice ... i am always open to new opinions, so ur always welcome to tell ur views

reply to rippleofdeath:

Thanks 4 ur valuable advice.I ll take care not to say all these
    things to people who may feel jealous of me , i didn't think of it that way .. thanks a lot 4 making me see that aspect of it .

17. ripleofdeath Registered Senior Member

heyya monalisa

you are most welcome.

one more little thing-ey
    it can be easy in this "era" to confuse concepts of love, affection, lust, passion and sexual adventure with such strongly percieved
    simmularity.
    maybe you could try looking past the shared venues and material likes and see if you have a desire to share something with this person.
    r u sexualy attracted to him
    if so it will make things a little more difficult at first but some earth shaking developments will be sure to come your way if you pursue friendship first.
    if you are not i suggest you do things with a friend at your side
    it will help communication rather than collaberation.
    fill me in on the gossip please

its not gossip when its your life!

keep grooving

peace light truth love
    the path to that we hold above

18. ianhard Registered Member

19. PacingYourName Registered Senior Member

Really?!

I am not paying your taxes no more you jag offs!

20. PacingYourName Registered Senior Member

Come on ? dont you see it? she likes chinese food and he likes chinese food! perfect Identicals! exactly the same! sheeeesh (I like sarcasm)

I agree with you one raven.

21. everneo Re-searcher Registered Senior Member

identical is that, yeah, it is identical. PYN, all the best.

22. demolic Registered Member

Grateful dead telepathy test.. failed

Look up Grateful Dead telepathy test,

This test was done two times in very calculated and provable instances, it was sure to have worked but it turned out to be a flop. As for people claiming to be psychic, or intuition and dreams, in my opinion I believe those come from God, the creator. Anything else is purely speculation or manipulation and control of energy which is selfish and in past times, for healing and things like that for good, modern medicine and science has proven much more useful. Besides when people thought the world was flat, they also thought magic and superstition was a good way of explaining things, but it has again proven to be only chance and own belief in ones "abilities" that projects somebody else's thoughts upon somebody that they are superior in a reality they say exists but nobody can prove.

In my honest opinion these beliefs are a manipulation to others who are only trying to live there lives and have no need to tap into the spirit world because we should focus in this reality, what good does it do to live in another world or tell people you 'know' what they thought and try to scare people without backing up your claim with evidence? Not a single psychic has said think of a sentence or paragraph that I can recite back to you word for word. Its pure trickery and psychologically degrading to push these superstitious and old beliefs upon people when we have evolved to a point of understanding that we can recognize those types of mind games are fruitless, unless our entire world population studied these things in open and it was widely known or accepted then there is no reason to beat around the bush.

Everybody will have different opinions, thoughts, ideas and experiences then another person and there should be a basic moral code that says do not hurt or manipulate other people, if it is not helping society and equally distributed so even if people don't have these "abilities" will benefit from it, then it should not exist or be mentioned. I believe every person is the same and we should all get along to the point where we respect each other and are able to think in our heads without feeling people are watching every little thing you say or think, because that's an invasion of privacy and people are instantly judging by saying "Were you talking to me?" Did my mouth move or did I face you? No, and just because you saw me in thought and decided to make a point, you tried to pass on confusion and have effectively attempted to gangstalk. If you don't know what that is look it up.

In closing be kind and courteous to people and if you feel like you know somebody else's thoughts you better check yourself and say, should I be wondering what this other person is thinking, should they be wondering about what I'm thinking? We have mouths to speak and minds to think, but as far as we can tell scientifically and had many opportunities to be proven, minds cannot speak into another mind at the level we all would like to imagine they could.

23. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Telepathy is a given. I'd like to think so at least. Teleportation and invisibility aren't discredited in my mind like time travel.