Taliban flee battle using children as shields: NATO

Discussion in 'World Events' started by 15ofthe19, Feb 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Dear Bufflao,

thank you for your response

Oh i must have missed something then, i thought it was to do with the imminent threat Iraq was to the west, its WMD program and alledged links with alqueda as well.

How exactly did saddam flaunt the cease fire agreement??

So they were, buts its a pity that you still have not caught Mullah omah and the bin LID, it looks like you may have let them off the hook there for some reason.
    Well it would certainly enhance the power of the house of saud and their influence on the Sunni Insurgents fighting US forces in Iraq.....

That would really be bad for the allied forces in IRaq having to deal with MORE weapons / money coming from Saudi to the sunnis and weapons from Iran to the shiites.

Maybe the US needs to turn the screws on the house of Saud which is the real international centre of terrorism.

Sorry buffalo, the above does not make much sense to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
    take it ez
    zak

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Listen you dumb fuck, if the Euro didnt exist untill 2002 there would be nothing to trade in 1999 read your own fucking link dickhead. accounting currency in 1999

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Physical coins and banknotes were introduced in 2002, but the currency was trading in 1999.

You Idiot.

I can only imagine your stupidity centers around the mistaken belief the that Euro was only introduced as an idea in 1999, and then introduced as a currency in 2002. Wrong - The euro was established by the provisions in the 1992 Maastricht Treaty on European Union. The ground was being prepared for the introduction of the Euro as a currency in 1999.

As for:
    What the fuck does that have to do with it? The Iraqi government switched all oil trades from the US Dollar to the Euro in the fall of 2000.

The Iraqis wanted to do it, the UN simply approved it.
    http://archives.cnn.com/2000/WORLD/meast/10/30/iraq.un.euro.reut/

You morons invaded in 2003, and guess what you switched the currency to?

Last edited: Feb 17, 2007
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

nick, you arent an american?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Did I say I was?

8. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

you criticize america so much it sounded like you do.

9. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Oh yeah I forgot the rule: Only criticize America if you're American. Does that apply to their Foreign Policy too?

10. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

you can criticize all you want, but its funny how much you care for another country problems.

11. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

It's quite normal to do so if you are not an american.

12. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

I coulnt care less about what happens in the US. But you know full well that US foreign policy isnt just a US problem - by definition.

13. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

so the world would be better place without the US interference?

14. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

If the US really DID care about spreading democray, freedom, rights etc maybe it could be a positive influence.

Is it just a coincidence that the US had previous ties with the Taliban, Iraq, Osama Bin Laden?

15. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Things change, Nick. Old alliances change, goals change, friends change, nations elect/appoint new leaders, ...nothing remains static in the world.

Germany once wished to conquer by force all of North Africa and the Middle East. So, by your standard we should continue to hate Germany forever for that? No forgiveness for past errors in judgement, nor forgiveness even if they've made amends, nor understanding of the changing times and conditions?

Baron Max

16. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

The Taliban havnt. Neither did Saddam.

Doesnt compare - Hilter is no longer in charge of Germany.

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

If only things would change Baron

Bush's Somalia Strategy Enables an Ethiopian Despot

18. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Yes, they did. You just didn't notice or don't know.

Oh, well, okay. The same is true of the Taliban and al Queda ...both organizations have changed dramatically. And, I might add, the USA has changed leaders several times in the past few years.

Baron Max

19. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

They do, Sam, and they always have.

See what I mean about you? You have a link for everything, for every possible response to every possible post .....right there at your fingertips. You're a propagandist, Sam, ain't no way around it. You're anti-American and anti-Isreal and you have those links stored in your computer for easy access and quick response.

But interestingly, you have nothing on the problems in your own nation of India? Glass houses, throwing rocks????

Baron Max

20. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Explain.

21. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

22. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

23. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

is that so? do you see any gladiator fighting in the Colosseum? witches being burned on stakes in europe? people being sacrificed to demi gods? yeah nothing ever changes...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.