Sylwester's 'Everlasting theory'

Discussion in 'Alternative Theories' started by Sylwester Kornowski, Oct 5, 2011.

1. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

Thanks for posting links to your papers. You do deal with the current issues. Do you ever get any comments posted to your papers at vixra.org that are noteworthy? Do you ever get into discussions with peers about the papers?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

I have no time for such "discussion".

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

Black-hole information paradox (GR is non-local)
    ---------------------------------------------------------

According to the Scale-Symmetric Theory (SST), the Higgs field is the remnant of the inflation field so Higgs field is composed of non-gravitating tachyons (gravitating relativistic objects cannot be superluminal). Gravitating objects produce gradients in the superluminal non-gravitating Higgs field - they are the gravitational fields.

Consider the gravitational field around a black hole. Photon (energy is information) is the rotational energy of the luminal gravitating Einstein-spacetime components i.e. of the very stable neutrino-antineutrino pairs the gravitating masses consist of (there can be neutrinos as well). Detection of the neutrino-antineutrino pairs (their resultant weak charge is equal to zero) is much difficult than neutrinos. Notice that in SST, photons do not follow from interactions of neutrinos in their pairs as it is postulated in other theories - they are the rotational energies of very stable neutrino-antineutrino pairs so in SST do not appear the known paradoxes.

Photons via the neutrino-antineutrino pairs (i.e. via their carriers) can interact with the Higgs field i.e. there can be transfer of rotational energy of a photon to the tachyons and vice versa.

The interactions of photons with the superluminal non-gravitating Higgs field cause that gravity is non-local. It solves the information paradox for black holes.

Emphasize once more that due to the Higgs field, which is the remnant of the inflation field, the General Theory of Relativity (GR) is NON-LOCAL.

The transmitted rotational energy of a photon does not change distribution of tachyons in gravitational field of the black hole - it changes rotational energies of the tachyons only - they can be transmitted to or from other free or bound tachyons in arbitrary regions of the Cosmos.

I wrote this post because there appeared a few incomplete theories that try to solve the information paradox. No one tries to solve the problem via the non-locality of GR.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Thanks for clearing that up.

exchemist likes this.
  8. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

You demonstrably do have time.

This thread has been going for five years.

9. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

Below is the link to my new paper (5 pages)

http://vixra.org/abs/1601.0357

The Truth about the Perihelion Precession of Venus
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Abstract
    The observed and theoretical results for the perihelion precession of planets are very close except for the planet Venus - observed value is about 204 arc seconds per century whereas theoretical value is more than 5 times higher. It is assumed that the main reason for this is that Venus has an unusually low eccentricity (e = 0.0068) so its perihelion point is very sensitive to small perturbations. But such an explanation is not convincing because eccentricities of Neptune (e = 0.0086) and Earth (e = 0.0167) are very low as well whereas theoretical results are much better. Within the mainstream theories, we cannot show the origin of the precession rate for Venus.

The Scale-Symmetric Theory provides a different explanation for the discrepancy for Venus and leads to the value about 204.5 arc seconds per century. The correct solution follows from the origin of the Titius-Bode law for the modified black holes and solar system.

We showed also that there is a resonance between the two values obtained by applying the two very different methods in calculating the precession rate of Mercury i.e. the Newtonian Mechanics plus the General-Relativity (GR) correction and the Scale-Symmetric Theory plus the GR perihelion shift. In both methods, the central value is 574.6 arc seconds per century and is consistent with observational data.

10. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

Below is the link to my new paper (7 pages)

http://vixra.org/abs/1602.0177

The Truth about the Observed “Gravitational Waves” by the Two LIGO Detectors
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abstract
    There are at least three unsolved basic problems concerning the interpretation of the LIGO data. They are as follows: the total-angular-momentum problem for final black hole as a result of inspiralling binary black holes (the final spin is lower than expected), instability of the gravitational waves (the transverse motions lead to superluminal speeds in the luminal Einstein spacetime), and the low-frequency problem (very low accuracy for frequencies lower than 35 Hz causes that a part of LIGO spectrum is untrustworthy).

The unsolved problems cause that the predictions of the General Theory of Relativity (GR) concerning the LIGO data mimic the true phenomena described within the Scale-Symmetric Theory (SST).

SST shows that there is the shortest distance between inspiralling black holes so their merger is impossible, shows that instead the gravitational waves there are the ordered motions/flows in the luminal Einstein spacetime that lead to the dark-matter mechanism, and that the LIGO strain-time spectrum is a result of the quantized orbits which are obligatory for binary systems of black holes.

SST shows that there is the lower limit for mass of gravitational black holes (24.81 solar masses). Here we calculated the mass emitted during the distinguished transitions (about 3.7 solar masses). We present the frequency-time function, we calculated the time distances between the successive crests of the strain-time wave. To obtain the observed maximum frequency about 250 Hz, we must assume that the binary system is in time distance about 1.2 Gyr. Obtained results within SST are close to the LIGO data.

11. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

Below is the link to my new paper (4 pages)

http://vixra.org/abs/1602.0211

The Truth about the Solar Gravitational Deflection of Light

Abstract
    Earlier we proved that the virtual electromagnetic interactions in Quantum Physics (QP) mimic the electroweak interactions described within the Scale-Symmetric Theory (SST). Here we show that General Theory of Relativity (GR) mimics the inspiral of the luminal Einstein spacetime near masses that is described within SST. This phenomenon leads to value about 1.75 arc seconds for the deflection of light by Sun for distance equal to its radius.

Superiority of SST over QP and GR follows from the fact that described phase transitions during the inflation lead to the internal structure and interactions of the two-component spacetime and of bare particles. Knowing this part of Nature, we can significantly simplify the mathematical descriptions of fundamental phenomena.

12. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Is there some reason why all your papers have to be so insistent about being "The Truth"?

Science is not about Truth.

13. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

When we start from correct and complete set of fundamental initial conditions then there emerge the true solutions that can be realized by Nature. Such theory should start from smallest number of parameters and symmetries, should describe biggest area of knowledge, and, what is most important, should give best theoretical results that should be consistent with experimental data. In such true theory should not appear approximations, mathematical tricks, mathematical indeterminate forms, and, especially, free parameters (in the leading mainstream theories there are a hundred free parameters without physical explanations; in mainstream theories, the applied physical and mathematical constants are the free parameters as well). And the Scale-Symmetric Theory is such a beautiful theory. You can check up it in my 98 papers. Probability that such a theory is incorrect is practically equal to zero.

14. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Anything
    looks perfect - in a vacuum.

I once built a beautiful house out of playing cards. It was perfect in every way - to me. Except that it could never be exposed to the slightest breath of wind, or it would tumble into a pile of chaos.

When you turn your back on external feedback, you are building a house of cards that looks perfect, no matter how frail it really is.

You know this.

15. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

I do not know this.
    People write sentences but they are unable to prove that they are right.
    Recapitulation: your post is nonsensical because of lack of scientific arguments. You know this.

16. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

Earlier, within the Scale-Symmetric Theory (the Everlasting Theory), I correctly predicted the value for the pseudorapidity for sqrt(s) = 2.76 TeV (1.93). See my post #443 in this thread published on May 5, 2013 i.e. almost 3 years earlier.

In the cited post, I wrote as well that the predicted within the Scale-Symmetric Theory (SST) the value of the strong coupling alpha_s for energy equal to the mass of the Z boson is 0.1176 +- 0.0005. The strong coupling alpha_s is one of the fundamental parameters of the Standard Model. Its measured value (as late as in 2014) was 0.1185 +- 0.0006. But new world average of the strong-interaction coupling is alpha_s(M of Z boson) = 0.1177 +- 0.0013. We can see that the central value predicted within SST differs from the new world average only by 0.0001. We can see that my prediction is consistent with new result. The new result is published in arxiv:

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1512.05194v1.pdf

The cited above paper was submitted on 16 December 2015 (there is 0.1177 +- 0.0013).

We can compare this value with value that appeared in my paper titled “The Reformulated Asymptotic Freedom”:

http://vixra.org/abs/1212.0105

In version 1 published on 16 December 2012 (i.e. about 3 years earlier) is 0.1176 +- 0.0005.
    In version 2 published on 25 January 2014 (i.e. about 2 years earlier) is 0.1176 +- 0.0005.
    In version 3 published on 8 December 2015 (i.e. 8 days earlier) is still 0.1176 +- 0.0005.

17. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

Below is the link to my new paper (2 pages)

http://vixra.org/abs/1602.0278

The Strong-Interaction Coupling Predicted within the Scale-Symmetric Theory Confirmed in LHC Experiments

Abstract
    The strong coupling alpha_s for energy equal to the mass of the Z boson is one of the fundamental parameters of the Standard Model (SM). By 2014 this value was 0.1185 +- 0.0006. But the recent LHC experiments (paper was submitted on December 16, 2015) changed this value to a new world average: 0.1177 +- 0.0013 (arXiv:1512.05194).

The new value is consistent with the value predicted within the Scale-Symmetric (SST) already 3 years ago: 0.1176 +- 0.0005. This result was published in vixra on December 16, 2012 (vixra:1212.0105). Moreover, the interval +- 0.0005 predicted by SST does not follow from uncertainties but from natural processes so uncertainties defined in LHC experiments cannot be lower than this interval. Notice that the SST result as a whole lies inside the interval defined by the new LHC experiments and that the central values differ by 0.0001 only.

We can say that at high energies, the SM mimics the SST results but at low energies, contrary to SST, the SM does not lead to precise values, for example, within SM we cannot calculate the exact mass and spin of proton.

18. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

http://vixra.org/abs/1602.0365

The Diphoton Mass Spectrum for Proton-Proton Collisions from the Scale-Symmetric Theory

Abstract
    Theory of the condensates produced due to the confinement of the Einstein-spacetime components (i.e. of the neutrino-antineutrino pairs), described within the Scale-Symmetric Theory (SST), shows that some of the spectral lines in the diphoton mass spectrum with invariant mass larger than 200 GeV up to 2000 GeV for proton-proton collisions obtained in the LHC experiments are not due to statistical fluctuation but due to strictly defined phenomena - a new phenomenon needs more than 2-standard deviations and the width/invariant-mass ratio about 0.0265 for two-sigma.

Here we described such phenomena within a coherent model for lines with invariant mass about 209 GeV, 742 GeV and 1579 GeV (in previous papers we showed that such model leads to the Higgs boson with a mass of 125 GeV).

To explain the spectrum, most important are the atom-like structure of baryons, density of the Einstein spacetime, the quadrupole symmetry and masses of nucleons, pions and the two lightest quarks.

19. exchemist Valued Senior Member

Not if you are barking, you don't.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

The mainstream cosmology incorrectly describes evolution of the early Universe.

The mainstream cosmology leads to conclusion that CMB was produced about 380,000 years after the Big Bang (due to the recombination) whereas first stars about 200 million years after the Big Bang.

It is assumed also that about 400 million years from the Big Bang, due to formation of the quasars from the first stars, there appeared the reionization.

The period between the recombination and reionization is referred to as the dark ages.

On the other hand, to transform the quasars into galaxies is needed period a few hundred million years if not a few billion years.

Using the NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope, astronomers discovered galaxy GN-z11 that is placed in the region of reionization i.e. in the time distance about 13.4 Gyr:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/03/160303133510.htm

Recapitulation
    All can see that the mainstream-cosmology description of the early Universe is nonsensical because the first stars could not produce galaxies during about 200 million years and quasars could not transform into galaxies at once i.e. during a period equal to zero Gyr.

The Scale-Symmetric Theory (the Everlasting Theory) provides the correct scenario:
    The “soft” big bang of the Universe was separated in time from the cosmological big bang that produced the two-component spacetime (i.e. the Higgs field plus the Einstein spacetime).
    Due to the duality of relativity, we cannot see the initial period 7.75 Gyr of evolution of quasars i.e. we cannot see the initial field composed of quasars only but we can see the CMB produced by such field.
    The correct age of the Universe (from the “soft” big bang) is about 21.6 Gyr but we can see only the last period 13.8 Gyr.
    In the most distant OBSERVED Universe there should dominate galaxies, not quasars and free first stars.

21. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

Below is the link to my new paper (7 pages)

http://vixra.org/abs/1604.0240

A New Approach to the Beyond the Standard Model Analysis of the Inclusive Electron-Proton Scattering

Abstract
    There can be many scenarios to explain the deviation of the measured cross sections by HERA from the predicted cross sections within the Standard Model (SM) for the deep inelastic electron-proton scattering especially at higher energy transfer.

Here we present new-physics scenario that follows from the atom-like structure of baryons and structure of bare electrons described within the Scale-Symmetric Theory (SST). The ratio of cross sections for momentum transfer 100 GeV obtained within SST and SM is 0.977 - this result obtained within SST is consistent with the HERA data (the SM result is inconsistent with the HERA data). For momentum transfer about 265 GeV such ratio is 0.841 - this result obtained within SST is inconsistent with theoretical result (about 0.9) that follows from the beyond the Standard Model (BSM) contributions to electron-quark scattering with the non-zero effective quark radius. It means that future more precise measurements for momentum transfer about 265 GeV should determine which theory (SST or BSM-theory) is correct.

Applying the Kasner solution to the Einstein’s field equations, we answered as well the question why many results obtained within the SST and Quantum Chromodynamics (they are the very different theories) are the same and why many SST results are the best ones.

22. Sylwester Kornowski Neutrinos are nonrelativistic Registered Senior Member

http://vixra.org/abs/1605.0030

The CMB Axis of Evil

Abstract
    The cosmic microwave background (CMB) is the thermal radiation due to the time of recombination. The temperature variations on very large angular scales observed by WMAP and Planck are both larger than expected (there appears the CMB axis of evil) and, contrary to smaller-scale fluctuations, aligned with each other. The initial inflation in the big-bang model suggests that both deviations cannot be realized by Nature. The CMB axis of evil, if it exists, leads to the distinguished frame of reference in the Universe and is a sign of new cosmological phenomena.

There are many ideas to explain the deviations in CMB. If we neglect the trivial explanation that the applied statistics is incomplete then there are two important ideas: that CMB is a local variation of an infinite universe or some characteristic features of finite/”small” universe. It was shown in 2003 (A. de Oliveira-Costa, M. Tegmark, M. Zaldarriaga, A. Hamilton) that “the simplest small universe model where the universe has toroidal topology with one small dimension of order half the horizon scale, in the direction towards Virgo, could explain three independent anomalies involving the quadrupole and octopole but the applied S-statistic and the circle test on the WMAP data show that we should rule out this model”.

Here we present a solution that follows from the Scale-Symmetric Theory. Due to the phase transitions of inflation field (i.e. of the Higgs field), the expansion of the Universe (the “soft” big bang) was separated in time from the inflation (the big bang). The dark matter had initially toroidal topology with internal helicity and inside such 3-dimensional torus with central condensate there were two very thin (in cosmic scale) baryonic loops (the loops had left-handed internal helicity and antiparallel unitary spins). It leads to the CMB axis of evil.

We solved a few other cosmological problems as well.

We answered following questions:
    Why average temperatures in the southern ecliptic hemisphere of the sky are slightly higher?

What is the origin of the CMB axis of evil?

Why there appeared the cosmic SST octopole and why it is very planar (why the largest angular-scale CMB fluctuations are aligned?)?

Why ecliptic is aligned parallel to the plane of the CMB axis of evil?

23. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

[ dupe ]

Last edited: May 4, 2016